shree

Redosing 5-MeO-DMT: Safe Limits?

21 posts in this topic

I prefer vaping as the method for using 5-MeO-DMT, but the experience is quite brief, lasting only a few minutes.

Currently, my dosage is around 20mg.

Is it safe to redose three or four times consecutively?

"Following Leo's psychedelic path to God...or maybe just finding my inner hippie."

Yes, Martin Ball did always 3 rounds.But I remember the second and third dose was less.

You could re-dose it 20 times in a row.

But be careful. Monitor yourself for headaches or other health issues and discontinue use if you start feeling unwell.

And also, be ware, that much 5-MeO-DMT will put you dangerously out of touch with material life.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Monitor yourself for headaches or other health issues and discontinue use if you start feeling unwell.

You mentioned permanent damage done to your system via 5-meo. Could you describe the symptoms? Are they still pertaining?

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

But be careful. Monitor yourself for headaches or other health issues and discontinue use if you start feeling unwell.

And also, be ware, that much 5-MeO-DMT will put you dangerously out of touch with material life.

Thanks, I will keep it in mind.

I noticed some bruises on my leg in the period when I was plugging very high doses of 5MeO-MALT.

Have you ever had something like this?

Edited by shree

"Following Leo's psychedelic path to God...or maybe just finding my inner hippie."

3 hours ago, shree said:

I noticed some bruises on my leg in the period when I was plugging very high doses of 5MeO-MALT.

Sounds very plausible. Bruising is a known rare side-effect of antidepressants that act on serotonin, might be a much more common side-effect of psychedelics.

3 hours ago, shree said:

Yes. You have to be very careful about that. High doses can make the body very bruisable, even from light pressure, like sitting funny in a chair. And it could even turn to internal hemoraging. So if you see bruising then dial it back and be more careful where you put pressure on your body.

Edited by Leo Gura

If I vape, I like to dose 2-3 times. I need to settle in. First vape is usually slow, and low. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 21/02/2024 at 2:33 PM, OBEler said:

Yes, Martin Ball did always 3 rounds.But I remember the second and third dose was less.

On 21/02/2024 at 9:52 PM, Girzo said:

Sounds very plausible. Bruising is a known rare side-effect of antidepressants that act on serotonin, might be a much more common side-effect of psychedelics.

On 21/02/2024 at 10:45 PM, Leo Gura said:

Yes. You have to be very careful about that. High doses can make the body very bruisable, even from light pressure, like sitting funny in a chair. And it could even turn to internal hemoraging. So if you see bruising then dial it back and be more careful where you put pressure on your body.

On 22/02/2024 at 0:06 PM, Thought Art said:

If I vape, I like to dose 2-3 times. I need to settle in. First vape is usually slow, and low. 

Thank you all so much for the wealth of information!  Your guidance has been invaluable. ^_^

On 2/21/2024 at 6:14 AM, Leo Gura said:

....could you elaborate what you mean by "out of touch with material life"?

I usually do 2 rounds, 2nd round a higher dose.

I am starting to notice if I have a very good 2nd journey, my 3rd is lackluster....like my brain "blew its load".

6 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

Imagine if you realized that you and your mother are Consciousness itself. Not in a cute hippie way kind of way, but actually!

And, yet, this is only the tip of the tongue.

"Wrongness is the unsung hero of growth, for it is only by venturing into the unknown and risking error that we can expand the boundaries of our understanding and pave the way for groundbreaking insights and innovations." -Claude 3 Opus

Posted (edited)

27 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

Imagine you realize your daughter is just a dream, exactly like the dream you had last night

Yeah, be careful with deep Awakening if that can compromise your personal life. Usually you become happier and more conscious in your everyday existence, more satisfied. But there are some shadows on tripping very deep, as any serious psychonauts knows, there is a real impact in your life. Most users will no go that far anyway, but  you don't know till it happens and maybe it does calls you. Striking a balance and being in touch with "material life" or "survival" is of the most importance if you plan to seriously trip and have a succesfull life.

Edited by Davino

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

24 minutes ago, RamPhoenix said:

You might get the idea to jump out the window to reunite with God. Or any number of crazy ideas harmful to life.

You might get the idea to jump out the window to reunite with God. Or any number of crazy ideas harmful to life.

Have you ever had any crazy ideas? 

35 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Yes

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

It’s possible to do weird things 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Posted (edited)

I was smoking the converted 5-meo-malt today. Each toke would mean around a 5-10 minute trip. As I felt the trip started to subside, I would take another toke.

must have taken 10-15 hits from the vape during my sesh. Hard to say now.

i don’t go terribly deep. I will go deeper next time.

however, I was shown what things I have been doing wrong lately 

great way to reset

Edited by maxpechura

On 4/1/2024 at 3:59 AM, TheGod said:

You didn't see the 9mm, did you? :P

4 hours ago, maxpechura said:

I was smoking the converted 5-meo-malt today. Each toke would mean around a 5-10 minute trip. As I felt the trip started to subside, I would take another toke.

must have taken 10-15 hits from the vape during my sesh. Hard to say now.

i don’t go terribly deep. I will go deeper next time.

however, I was shown what things I have been doing wrong lately 

great way to reset

Thanks for the report! So it's like plugging just very fast and short?is it as smooth as plugging or more harsh