Razard86

Had another awakening recently.

23 posts in this topic

I was chilling in my room and out of no where I got hit with an awakening. Through this process many things were revealed to me and I will do my best to explain what I was shown. A couple things though. Spirituality is inherently dangerous. Throughout this process extra normal reality shifting/unstabilizing events can happen and can dislodge your life's stability. This recent awakening happened out of nowhere and I have no clue why. A lot of questions I got answered but a lot of new questions also sprang forth as well.

So what is reality/God/ up to? Here is the answer. First I will define what awareness and consciousness is since I noticed the two words get interchanged and used a lot.

Awareness= The feminine aspect of all that is/existence. It is feeling is truth. It is pure self-recognition. Existence feels itself, and recognizes that IT IS!!!

Consciousness= The masculine aspect of all that is/existence, it is the intelligent expression that is recognized by awareness. 

Awareness =Nonsensical power, unlimited in scope and breadth, it can be felt but it cannot be described until that awareness is filtered through consciousness. Consciousness expresses through symbolic means the order that is being recognized through awareness and describes what is happening. 

Awareness is ever changing, and is constantly paradigm shattering, whereas consciousness is continually constructing new paradigms to describe and express the awareness of self recognition.

Now the purpose of life is Self-Mastery. Through Self-Mastery Perfect Beauty is realized. Through this realization an ever increasing love for one self is also realized. For one to achieve mastery at anything they must discover a romantic love for the task. Through this romance, daily dedication will become a natural occurrence, and a flowering of a deep depth of understanding will occur which will create a deeper understanding of not just the task but how it interconnects with life on a grander scale. This is the birth of wisdom as well, and a unique individualized expression will be borne also which will create an artistic style unique to the individual.

So we have task, romance of task, dedication, mastery, wisdom, individual style, perfect beauty, greater love of oneself.

^^^This is why you are here. ^^^^ Nothing else here but to realize the genius you were borne with through self-mastery. You are constantly constructing a self, a persona, which you are constantly sharing this construction and reflecting back to yourself feedback to further refine and fine tune the different errors or charges of criticism you have received.

If you want more talk about mastery you can read this older post I made.

Aim to be a grandmaster. A grandmaster is either a master who has trained a student towards personal mastery, or has developed a new style that did not exist previously. We all naturally achieve mastery in something. Mastery happens on autopilot, but to choose where you focus this autopilot onto, that is taking conscious authority of the power you have been gifted and using it to become a conscious master of a particular endeavor.

A love of life is romantically entwined with self-mastery. So develop your love for yourself through the forging of a heart to heart moment engrossed with a love affair towards your highest passion. There is nothing more enjoyable, such is the Perfect Beauty of Life!!!

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Awareness= The feminine aspect of all that is/existence. It is feeling is truth. It is pure self-recognition. Existence feels itself, and recognizes that IT IS!!!

Consciousness= The masculine aspect of all that is/existence, it is the intelligent expression that is recognized by awareness. 

Awareness =Nonsensical power, unlimited in scope and breadth, it can be felt but it cannot be described until that awareness is filtered through consciousness. Consciousness expresses through symbolic means the order that is being recognized through awareness and describes what is happening. 

Awareness is ever changing, and is constantly paradigm shattering, whereas consciousness is continually constructing new paradigms to describe and express the awareness of self recognition.

 

You are describing a duality. Duality only comes when you use your mind.

Mooji fell into the same trap. We are so used to experiencing life as perceiver - perceived that our tendency is to apply it to the ultimate as well.

That which remains when the mind is not active simply exists. No need for anything to be aware of it. No need for anyone to perceive it.

You can use whatever word you like to describe reality as long as it is one word: Being, Love, God, Beauty... Whatever speaks to you more.

When you start thinking about reality it is mere philosophy and everyone can have his own.

5 hours ago, Razard86 said:

So we have task, romance of task, dedication, mastery, wisdom, individual style, perfect beauty, greater love of oneself.

^^^This is why you are here. ^^^^ Nothing else here but to realize the genius you were borne with through self-mastery. You are constantly constructing a self, a persona, which you are constantly sharing this construction and reflecting back to yourself feedback to further refine and fine tune the different errors or charges of criticism you have received.

 

 Its your opinion and I honor it.

Yet ultimately ( as much as we want it to be different ) there is no "why we are here".

Everyone can choose his own life purpose I can see that.

But the point of existence is existence for existence sake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What’s the difference between having another awakening vs having another insight? 


“Our most valuable resource is not time, but rather it is consciousness itself. Consciousness is the basis for everything, and without it, there could be no time and no resource possible. It is only through consciousness and its cultivation that one’s passions, one’s focus, one’s curiosity, one’s time, and one’s capacity to love can be actualized and lived to the fullest.” - r0ckyreed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

What’s the difference between having another awakening vs having another insight? 

Insight can be about anything, little flash understandings. By Awakening they are referring to a massive shift in consciousness. Only having one can help you understand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, r0ckyreed said:

What’s the difference between having another awakening vs having another insight? 

Having an Awakening is to wake up to a completely new state of consciousness never before accessed.

Insight is to see clearly into the nature of something. To see something for what it is. Direct Cognition. Pure Understanding. Becoming conscious of something which you were previously unconscious of.


God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is tricky. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and Conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                       Lovingly discipline Life & Realize Absolute Infinity

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Welcome back. My mind was on you lately and here you are. 


Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Razard86 If I read correctly consciousness and awareness are like perceiver and perceived, a transient field of infinite potential interpreting its form from within itself. And self-mastery is to bloom as a person through love and growth in the task that those are channeled through.

Mastery reminds me of plants, they know what to do and how to grow and do their best to create beautiful flowers, delicious fruits and a healthy ecosystem. But they can only work with what they have and can wither away in the wrong environment, yet they don't stop trying because of it. And we are far more complex lifeforms, increasing our standards but also adaptability. But we can only grow and flower through love, else we're trapped in mechanical loops and lose the very consciousness that makes beauty beautiful. Nature teaches us to do our best out of love for ourselves because beauty is found everywhere where one's mind is open to it and an open mind leads to beautiful actions indeed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Keryo Koffa said:

Mastery reminds me of plants, they know what to do and how to grow and do their best to create beautiful flowers, delicious fruits and a healthy ecosystem. But they can only work with what they have and can wither away in the wrong environment, yet they don't stop trying because of it. And we are far more complex lifeforms, increasing our standards but also adaptability. But we can only grow and flower through love, else we're trapped in mechanical loops and lose the very consciousness that makes beauty beautiful. Nature teaches us to do our best out of love for ourselves because beauty is found everywhere where one's mind is open to it and an open mind leads to beautiful actions indeed.

Good fragment .

We as humans we are divided. On the one hand, we are, as you have said, like plants, we grow as material beings to perfection, but we live within a living organism in evolution that is the human social matrix, we are also that living being. Being able to equalize this matrix with our inner natural flow only has one word: art. Nobody can teach it, Evolution of the circumstance is constant, alive and fast, if you want to dance with existence, you must open yourself to living intelligence and trust it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2024 at 2:51 PM, Keryo Koffa said:

@Razard86 If I read correctly consciousness and awareness are like perceiver and perceived, a transient field of infinite potential interpreting its form from within itself. And self-mastery is to bloom as a person through love and growth in the task that those are channeled through.

Mastery reminds me of plants, they know what to do and how to grow and do their best to create beautiful flowers, delicious fruits and a healthy ecosystem. But they can only work with what they have and can wither away in the wrong environment, yet they don't stop trying because of it. And we are far more complex lifeforms, increasing our standards but also adaptability. But we can only grow and flower through love, else we're trapped in mechanical loops and lose the very consciousness that makes beauty beautiful. Nature teaches us to do our best out of love for ourselves because beauty is found everywhere where one's mind is open to it and an open mind leads to beautiful actions indeed.

That's an interesting interpretation to say the least. You got the gist of it. But it goes deeper.

Awareness has no duality, it includes both perceiver and perceived. Awareness is formless and has no map, the ability to be conscious of awareness is the ability to construct maps/symbols in an ordered way. For example a human and a flower are equal in awareness, but a human is more conscious than a flower. A flower doesn't have an individualized self to reflect upon its awareness and create in a dynamic way. That gift of consciousness is bestowed upon humans. 

Raising your consciousness allows you to grow as a creator, and reflect the image of the universal creator through the human body. Its' a precious gift we are given and get to enjoy and share. 


You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You are back again, thanks for this deep insight into self mastery! It makes a lot of sense. But what about other beings who cannot do really self mastery l. Like insects. What's their purpose 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27.1.2024 at 2:24 PM, Vibes said:

Insight can be about anything, little flash understandings. By Awakening they are referring to a massive shift in consciousness. Only having one can help you understand.

Can insights lead to a change in consciousness and vice versa?


Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Carl-Richard said:

Can insights lead to a change in consciousness and vice versa?

Yes, but insight is different from an Awakening, but we could say that insight is a mini awakening. But what do you mean by insight and awakening?

What I mean is a sudden understanding of something, could be a small little thing like how something works. Now Awakening is a massive thing, like I've seen that I'm not inside my body and that everything is inside my Mind, literally. And how I get trapped in a body with a combination of thoughts and feelings.

Edited by Vibes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 29.1.2024 at 2:42 AM, Vibes said:

Yes, but insight is different from an Awakening, but we could say that insight is a mini awakening. But what do you mean by insight and awakening?

What I mean is a sudden understanding of something, could be a small little thing like how something works. Now Awakening is a massive thing, like I've seen that I'm not inside my body and that everything is inside my Mind, literally. And how I get trapped in a body with a combination of thoughts and feelings.

John Vervaeke relates them all through the concept of "fluency" (how fast or easily you process something):

Quote

Fluency → insight → flow → mystical experiences → transformative experiences

 

The right end of the spectrum is probably closer to your idea of "awakening". Every step in the figure contains the previous step within it (it's a holarchical structure):

An insight is a sudden spike in fluency, local to some specific idea or activity, and of course local to a specific point in time. When you have an insight about something, suddenly you understand it better and process it faster. It doesn't have to be an abstract idea. It can be something embodied like tying your shoelaces ("aha, now that I know that, suddenly this got much easier!").

"Flow" is a cascade of insights; many insights extended through time, still local to some specific idea or activity (more often the latter). When you're in flow, for example while surfing, you always know what to do, instantly. It just flows through you. You're maximally fluent in your processing for that specific activity, in every moment.

A mystical experience is the flow state extended not just through time but also through different activities. You can be walking or sitting or standing and have the same mystical experience. It feels like you're in flow with everything you're doing, despite how mundane or boring it otherwise may be. You can be mowing the grass or doing the dishes or sitting on the toilet, all while being in flow. Maybe this is closer to your idea of awakening.

The mystical experience is still only a temporary state. It doesn't last forever, and it doesn't necessarily lead to a deep transformation of your being or stay with you for the rest of your life. But when it does, it's indeed a "transformative experience": the experience leaves a mark. Now, if it leaves such a deep mark that your baseline state is fundamentally transformed to sustain the mystical experience, then you maybe want to call this "enlightenment" (persistent non-dual baseline).

I think this is a pretty good framework that ties together all these "higher" states of consciousness in a neat way.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/27/2024 at 4:59 AM, Theplay said:

You are describing a duality. Duality only comes when you use your mind.

Mooji fell into the same trap. We are so used to experiencing life as perceiver - perceived that our tendency is to apply it to the ultimate as well.

That which remains when the mind is not active simply exists. No need for anything to be aware of it. No need for anyone to perceive it.

You can use whatever word you like to describe reality as long as it is one word: Being, Love, God, Beauty... Whatever speaks to you more.

When you start thinking about reality it is mere philosophy and everyone can have his own.

 Its your opinion and I honor it.

Yet ultimately ( as much as we want it to be different ) there is no "why we are here".

Everyone can choose his own life purpose I can see that.

But the point of existence is existence for existence sake.

Duality is not a trap. The bias against a duality is a trap. Non-duality INCLUDES duality. The trap is to deny the existence of a duality which is a limitation. I am getting so tired of you spiritual seekers who lack nuance and discernment speaking as if you have authority. You lack BOTH awareness and consciousness and attempt to speak as if you do.

You do not. Words have multiple definitions. Awareness and Consciousness are both the same but they are also different. Without that difference the birth of something new cannot be created. There is no creation or exploration without duality. And here is the BIG kicker, there can be NO DISAGREEMENT without duality. You literally called duality a trap, and said I am describing duality, when you did the MOMENT you called it a trap and disagreed with me.

So you have been describing yourself the entire time because you fear duality and call it a trap. Everyone else on these forums don't fall into the trap of falsehood by denying duality. You will not turn air conditioning on in the winter and the heater on during the summer. You will not go to the Artic and eat ice cubes, duality, difference does exist. Don't allow those who deny their lived experience to misguide you.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Duality is not a trap. The bias against a duality is a trap. Non-duality INCLUDES duality. The trap is to deny the existence of a duality which is a limitation. I am getting so tired of you spiritual seekers who lack nuance and discernment speaking as if you have authority. You lack BOTH awareness and consciousness and attempt to speak as if you do.

You do not. Words have multiple definitions. Awareness and Consciousness are both the same but they are also different. Without that difference the birth of something new cannot be created. There is no creation or exploration without duality. And here is the BIG kicker, there can be NO DISAGREEMENT without duality. You literally called duality a trap, and said I am describing duality, when you did the MOMENT you called it a trap and disagreed with me.

So you have been describing yourself the entire time because you fear duality and call it a trap. Everyone else on these forums don't fall into the trap of falsehood by denying duality. You will not turn air conditioning on in the winter and the heater on during the summer. You will not go to the Artic and eat ice cubes, duality, difference does exist. Don't allow those who deny their lived experience to misguide you.

Good Post and correct. In Oneness all possibility exist, so that means Duality has to exist somewhere, it exists here on this planet and universe, but its the Gross part of existence, Oneness is the most subtle part of Existence, so there are levels to it all, to deny Duality is to deny existence and possibility. 

Its strange, I watched the videos of Leo on 5 Meo-dmt and how he is God and in great sense of Bliss and Oneness, then he shared his experience of taking Salvia and it was basically the opposite affect on him, and he said he wouldn't take it again and want to experience that state again, so right there is the proof, within everyone is the realm of Possibility, you can feel like God or like the Devil, both are possible, the key is becoming conscious of Your Free Will, we can choose how to be within Ourselves, that starts us on the path, if You choose Bliss, I want to be Blissful as a base experience then that will allow more potential to be exposed to You, if You choose Misery as a base experience then less potential is exposed to You, its that simple...


Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/01/2024 at 5:37 AM, Razard86 said:

I was chilling in my room and out of no where I got hit with an awakening. Through this process many things were revealed to me and I will do my best to explain what I was shown. A couple things though. Spirituality is inherently dangerous. Throughout this process extra normal reality shifting/unstabilizing events can happen and can dislodge your life's stability. This recent awakening happened out of nowhere and I have no clue why. A lot of questions I got answered but a lot of new questions also sprang forth as well.

So what is reality/God/ up to? Here is the answer. First I will define what awareness and consciousness is since I noticed the two words get interchanged and used a lot.

Awareness= The feminine aspect of all that is/existence. It is feeling is truth. It is pure self-recognition. Existence feels itself, and recognizes that IT IS!!!

Consciousness= The masculine aspect of all that is/existence, it is the intelligent expression that is recognized by awareness. 

Awareness =Nonsensical power, unlimited in scope and breadth, it can be felt but it cannot be described until that awareness is filtered through consciousness. Consciousness expresses through symbolic means the order that is being recognized through awareness and describes what is happening. 

Awareness is ever changing, and is constantly paradigm shattering, whereas consciousness is continually constructing new paradigms to describe and express the awareness of self recognition.

Now the purpose of life is Self-Mastery. Through Self-Mastery Perfect Beauty is realized. Through this realization an ever increasing love for one self is also realized. For one to achieve mastery at anything they must discover a romantic love for the task. Through this romance, daily dedication will become a natural occurrence, and a flowering of a deep depth of understanding will occur which will create a deeper understanding of not just the task but how it interconnects with life on a grander scale. This is the birth of wisdom as well, and a unique individualized expression will be borne also which will create an artistic style unique to the individual.

So we have task, romance of task, dedication, mastery, wisdom, individual style, perfect beauty, greater love of oneself.

^^^This is why you are here. ^^^^ Nothing else here but to realize the genius you were borne with through self-mastery. You are constantly constructing a self, a persona, which you are constantly sharing this construction and reflecting back to yourself feedback to further refine and fine tune the different errors or charges of criticism you have received.

If you want more talk about mastery you can read this older post I made.

Aim to be a grandmaster. A grandmaster is either a master who has trained a student towards personal mastery, or has developed a new style that did not exist previously. We all naturally achieve mastery in something. Mastery happens on autopilot, but to choose where you focus this autopilot onto, that is taking conscious authority of the power you have been gifted and using it to become a conscious master of a particular endeavor.

A love of life is romantically entwined with self-mastery. So develop your love for yourself through the forging of a heart to heart moment engrossed with a love affair towards your highest passion. There is nothing more enjoyable, such is the Perfect Beauty of Life!!!

Glad to see you back friend, absolute love is the path that lead to mastery of all things.
 

 


nowhere in the bio  @VahnAeris 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

I am getting so tired of you spiritual seekers who lack nuance and discernment speaking as if you have authority. You lack BOTH awareness and consciousness and attempt to speak as if you do.

I thought that your stay wherever you were this time would have made you mature, I see that it hasn't. The prophet who needs to be worshiped or throws a tantrum has returned.

man, what you say in the post is not as deep as you think, and there are people who see certain flaws and mention them. If it bothers you, you show your lack of humility ,narcissism, as always

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I thought that your stay wherever you were this time would have made you mature, I see that it hasn't. The prophet who needs to be worshiped or throws a tantrum has returned.

man, what you say in the post is not as deep as you think, and there are people who see certain flaws and mention them. If it bothers you, you show your lack of humility ,narcissism, as always

There is something viciously pernicious about when the ego claims it's in the business of ego dissolution. It's like throwing gasoline on the fire. The self-righteousness, grandiosity and self-deception only explodes.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

There is something viciously pernicious about when the ego claims it's in the business of ego dissolution. It's like throwing gasoline on the fire. The self-righteousness, grandiosity and self-deception only explodes.

The Pharisee speech. Lately the forum has improved and you see less of that kind of speech: as we all know, God dreams reality for love, and this is exactly like that, he does it for these reasons and in this way, Leo's sacred videos say it and if you argue This is that you are not awake and you are a walking piece of shit. 

Spirituality is not dogma, let's deflate the egos

Edited by Breakingthewall

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now