Leo Gura

Mod Appreciation Thread

58 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

We appreciate you too.   Keep the work up.  My direct experience of Infinity has indeed been alien as well.  Wind that blew the doors off the human body and once a presence so not human it shook me to the core.  Infinity is a beast.  Looking forward to your future work.

Are you saying you recently experienced Alien Consciousness, like for real???

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I have noticed it's almost a completely different set of mods than a few years ago.

If you are able to be a mod on a forum and work a full-time job, that is something.

Just now, CuteCornDog said:

I have noticed it's almost a completely different set of mods than a few years ago.

If you are able to be a mod on a forum and work a full-time job, that is something.

Notice how much different you are from even just a few years ago. Now that’s also something!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

4 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Notice how much different you are from even just a few years ago. Now that’s also something!

Did we speak a few years ago?

Well I have been moved out for over a year ago now and am managing life better now without my mom bothering me all the time. Also recently lost my dad who lived in a different state.

1 minute ago, CuteCornDog said:

Did we speak a few years ago?

Well I have been moved out for over a year ago now and am managing life better now without my mom bothering me all the time. Also recently lost my dad who lived in a different state.

Not that I’m aware of. And sorry for your loss. The horizon is looking bright and hopeful with time and healing *^_^*

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

12 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Are you saying you recently experienced Alien Consciousness, like for real???

Not recently it was a glimpse during my awakenings.  I had several mini awakenings of Alien Infinity.  Or we can just say Infinity.   It is alien relative to us.  The wind was like a tornado moving through the body - and in another awakening I became Alien Consciousness.   I didn't think much of it until now, because it was so brief, but when Leo started talking about it I started putting the pieces togerher...But yeah, it's definitely not human.  

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

11 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Not recently it was a glimpse during my awakenings.  I had several mini awakenings of Alien Infinity.  Or we can just say Infinity.   It is alien relative to us.  The wind was like a tornado moving through the body - and in another awakening I became Alien Consciousness.   I didn't think much of it until now, because it was so brief, but when Leo started talking about it I started putting the pieces togerher...But yeah, it's definitely not human.  

Ok...nice.

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Ok...nice.

I recommend vinyl flooring and not carpet.  The shit stains are tough to get out and if you pee yourself it could get into the subfloor. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

I recommend vinyl flooring and not carpet.  The shit stains are tough to get out and if you pee yourself it could get into the subfloor. 

Lol..so you shitted yourself too, like Leo did, huh..

Edited by Princess Arabia

Just now, Princess Arabia said:

Lol..so you shifted yourself too, like Leo did, huh..

Nah I got lucky :)

But my dogs did it too often so I changed out the flooring...now I'm set for the next trip :)

And if you know me you know I haven't tried DMT yet.   But I will.  That should be a fucking blast 😀 just hopefully not a blast I have to clean up after.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

26 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Nah I got lucky :)

But my dogs did it too often so I changed out the flooring...now I'm set for the next trip :)

And if you know me you know I haven't tried DMT yet.   But I will.  That should be a fucking blast 😀 just hopefully not a blast I have to clean up after.

Yeah, I was wondering if it was psychedelic induced or natural because I know you said you got enlightened naturally. Didn't even think I'd hear you say you'd take DMT. Let us know how it turned out.

10 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

And if you know me you know I haven't tried DMT yet.   But I will.

Happy to hear that.

Leo will give you greetings on the other side:P

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️

28 minutes ago, Davino said:

Leo will give you greetings on the other side:P

In the form of a cosmic titty twister.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura Those make me explode into infinite fractals of elephants and rainbows coloured in cotton candy xylophones 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

If I were a mod I would be as comically corrupt as my insanely high consciousness allowed me to

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

I miss the old mods.

Glory to Israel

" i miss the old Kanye "

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

8 hours ago, Scholar said:

I miss the old mods.

o7 @Roy

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus