StarStruck

Is it possible to have conversations with god?

20 posts in this topic

Like you could with a human? I know people who say they had but I don't know if it was a real ..

No, not the omnipresent non-dual one. The question makes no sense in that context.

You might be able to make contact with some alien overlord running the simulation though, which gets close to the relative materialistic idea of God I guess.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

what if I told u that u aready had and have and ever will have just conversations with god?

32 minutes ago, Osaid said:

No, not the omnipresent non-dual one. The question makes no sense in that context.

You might be able to make contact with some alien overlord running the simulation though, which gets close to the relative materialistic idea of God I guess.

Is that what Leo means with his alien consciousness?

Edited by StarStruck

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Is that what Leo means with his alien consciousness?

No clue.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Like you could with a human? I know people who say they had but I don't know if it was a real ..

God (aka Reality) communicates all the time with you. That's what this is, essentially. God talking to you and you misunderstanding it.

Is it possible to have a conversation with words, like with another human being? Of course, why not. But it's a very crude form of communication and thus one God doesn't usually use. Expand your idea of "communicating".

The main purpose of words is to precisely hinder real communication, else this whole dream of this world would immediately collapse.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

Edited by StarStruck

36 minutes ago, vibv said:

God (aka Reality) communicates all the time with you. That's what this is, essentially. God talking to you and you misunderstanding it.

Is it possible to have a conversation with words, like with another human being? Of course, why not. But it's a very crude form of communication and thus one God doesn't usually use. Expand your idea of "communicating".

The main purpose of words is to precisely hinder real communication, else this whole dream of this world would immediately collapse.

Some say kundalini (sexual energy which is energy of creation) is the way god communicates with you. But it is not possible to have conversation with this energy. 

Just to mention there is the book and PDF 'Conversations with God' by Neale Donald Walsch. I read some of it and found it interesting.

Yes, look at it like you as a wire (small signal) being connected to the processor. You talk with god, but it;s like you talk to yourself with 1 voice.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Lord Is It Mine (2010 Remastered) (youtube.com)

The problem with this question is that you think God is something separate from you. I don't mean this as a cop out, but you've been having a conversation with God all your life.

When you're thinking, talking to others/yourself, and basically every single communication in your life is a conversation with God.

i leave the house every day letting god operate on my behalf

i am the enjoyer of the show

the conversation part is, over to you now

over and out

You are right now.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The Spiritual path is all about this but its not about a Conversation, its about the Realization of what we are, so Realization is the important part. Once You touch Your Bliss Body, as a part of the 5 shealth (Earth, Mental, Energetic, Etheric, Bliss Bodies), then Your intouch with a part of that aspect, they call it Bliss body because it is non physical aspect, and You as an embodied individual living on a dual material planet, and being a Human Being, You can make this the fondation of Your Experience by identifying with, because that is You...So conversation is limited and low level, Experiencially Bliss is the language of God or Creation/Creator...

Karma Means "Life is my Making", I am 100% responsible for my Inner Experience. -Sadhguru..."I don''t want Your Dreams to come True, I want something to come true for You beyond anything You could dream of!!" - Sadhguru

Stop clinging onto facts and start exploring different facets. 

The fact of the matter is that I know you can do it.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

@Squeekytoy Personally I believe in the trinity 

Sat, chit, ananda; Brahman, Shiva, Shakti; emptiness, form, energy; computation, algorithm, implementation; spacetime, structure, function. There are many ways to slice it, but all of it is God.

Now, I think what you're thinking about is some almighty disembodied voice speaking to you inside your mind. Is that possible? Yes. Is it God? It's not any more God than anything else. But if it's for example a voice inspiring you to be your highest self, then you can call it God in that sense.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@StarStruck it reminds me what Leo said, asking “God to communicate, is asking God to become the devil” (paraphrased). If God communicates with you, it must be in some kind of form. If it’s in a form, then it is finite and not absolute and therefore it is more like the devil than he is in his absolute form. 

so a short answer is in his absolute form no. In an non absolute form you can’t avoid conversations with him. 

Edited by ChrisZoZo

Anyone who says they’re enlightened on this form in anyway is not, except me I am.