numbersinarow

If only the top 20% of men are attractive to women, what are the 80% doing?

87 posts in this topic

Changing your inner game requires massive painful experience. The mind is too stubborn to change on its own. It has to be spurred into it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Changing your inner game requires massive painful experience. The mind is too stubborn to change on its own. It has to be spurred into it.

I notice a big issue with modern men in the West is that they have this mindset that "I will only make moves if the girls shows me some interest".

It is called choosing signals. And I am not just talking about approaching a girl that looks at you.

Lets say you meet a girl at a social gathering etc, you talk to her normally until she shows you signs she likes you. Then you start flirting with her, ask her out etc. If she just talks to you normally and friendly then you do not make any moves on her.

I do not know what causes this but it creates issues even for guys that actually socialize.

I know many guys that rarely get dates even though they are okayish social because of this.

On 1/23/2024 at 7:54 AM, Karmadhi said:

I notice a big issue with modern men in the West is that they have this mindset that "I will only make moves if the girls shows me some interest".

It is called choosing signals. And I am not just talking about approaching a girl that looks at you.

Lets say you meet a girl at a social gathering etc, you talk to her normally until she shows you signs she likes you. Then you start flirting with her, ask her out etc. If she just talks to you normally and friendly then you do not make any moves on her.

I do not know what causes this but it creates issues even for guys that actually socialize.

I know many guys that rarely get dates even though they are okayish social because of this.

As a woman flirting with men but HIGHLY perceptive I almost always have to ask the man out.

Then he tells me he wanted to and I’m like man I’m autistic I’m not good at sending out vibes I literally told you I’m a freak and want you to show me the red wines you like and you still thought I wanted to be just friends.

Y’all are really doing the lord’s work on this thread because women want to get laid, and a lot of us don’t even need to be tricked into it. Although, as men are hunters by nature I get the vibe some of them enjoy the game more than the orgasm.

29 minutes ago, AmandaPanda said:

I literally told you I’m a freak and want you to show me the red wines you like

Many guys don't read between the lines as much, if you literally want him to ask you out you go: "I'd like you to take me on a date". This is very clear to a man.

39 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Many guys don't read between the lines as much, if you literally want him to ask you out you go: "I'd like you to take me on a date". This is very clear to a man.

If a girl told me that I'd be heavily inclined to think that she is attracted to me. 

1 hour ago, AmandaPanda said:

As a woman flirting with men but HIGHLY perceptive I almost always have to ask the man out.

Am very surprised how do you live in a parallel universe to me , its the exact opposite to where i came from lol

The other 80% should  be working on themselves day in and day out in order to get into that 20% 

You are not born with the God given right to have sex, you have to develop yourself into a man that is worthy.

We men forget this because we are pampered by society.

If you're frustrated with youre love life, then start grinding... Right now.

This is bullshit. Obviously there's a % of men that are way more attractive than the average man, but it's the same with females.

Most men would choose taylor swift over an average looking woman, but most men would not get close to banging Taylor Swift or the top 10% of women. 

At the end of the day most guys get laid, get married and have kids. 

End of discussion really.

Average men and women have access to average looking partners, if you want above average partners, you need to become above average, if you're not willing to work to become above average, tough titties.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:48 AM, Squeekytoy said:

Uhm because inner game is what improves by doing thousands of approaches..

Inner game, as I understand it, is basically your ability to make people attracted to you by projecting your good vibes out onto them, the good inner game is where those good vibes come from. 

Outer game is the other half of the battle. Both are useless without each other. There have been times when I felt amazing spiritual well-being and plenty of radiant happiness. Yet was still unable to get a girl interested because I didn’t have the outer game specifics of technique down to execute the mission. You can be in the best feeling state of your life and still fail with pickup because you didn’t have the necessary know how to communicate in the most effective manner with the opposite sex, because that takes crazy amounts of experience to grasp. Doesn’t matter how good you feel or how happy you are if you’re coming off in a weird way. That’s why outer game is also just as important, and you could make a strong argument of it being MORE important.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:48 AM, Squeekytoy said:

It chips away at all your internal obstructions and anxieties

Strongly disagree. I already feel like a walking bad vibe generator from all the rejections and blowouts I’ve endured from doing those approaches which supposedly chip away anxieties. After a thousand more I’d be a level 9000 hell spawn.

On 1/24/2024 at 0:05 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

We men forget this because we are pampered by society.

How are we pampered more than women are?

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

On 1/25/2024 at 7:19 AM, ZenAlex said:

most men would not get close to banging Taylor Swift

Only in their Wildest Dreams. Anything you can imagine can be done through mastery of lucid dreaming or death. And remember dreams usually feel just as real (and even more when lucid) than waking life. Let that sink in.

Also, in that very song she says “He’s so tall and handsome as hell. He’s so bad but he does it so well.” That’s straight outta the horse’s mouth.

On 1/25/2024 at 7:19 AM, ZenAlex said:

if you want above average partners, you need to become above average, if you're not willing to work to become above average, tough titties.

The being bad and doing it well part is within our ability to control, but not so much the being tall and handsome, which is clearly a huge factor in attracting women. Take it as further confirmation of this theory of 80% of women going for the top 20% of guys who’re tall and good looking AND bad.

In one of her newer songs she said “I broke his heart cause he was nice.”

So that’s interesting 

On 1/23/2024 at 8:54 AM, Karmadhi said:

Then you start flirting with her, ask her out etc. If she just talks to you normally and friendly then you do not make any moves on her.

Because if you make a move on a girl who turned out to not be interested (not your fault because girls are often intentionally very vague with their signals for some reason) it’s not good enough to just apologize. She has to go out of her way to cause you as much damage to your social status as possible by labeling you a disgusting pig or worse. You make one wrong move on a girl in a club and you’re done at that club at best, at worst, sexual harassment charge.

On 1/24/2024 at 10:01 AM, AmandaPanda said:

The woman has to make the moves now because modern laws and social norms have been arranged in a way that makes men much more vulnerable to severe backlash for making wrong moves than women are.

On 1/24/2024 at 10:01 AM, AmandaPanda said:

Then he tells me he wanted to and I’m like man I’m autistic I’m not good at sending out vibes I literally told you I’m a freak and want you to show me the red wines you like and you still thought I wanted to be just friends.

We have to be very cautious because women will lead us in all sorts of ways that aren’t congruent with their actual intentions or feelings. For example, (and I’ve experienced this more than once) you can be having a totally down to earth chat about whatever where the women seem to be cool with it and not showing any signs of distress, only to later realize they were freaked the fuck out by your presence and conversational topics the whole time. 

On 23/01/2024 at 11:57 AM, Leo Gura said:

Huge, HUGE, nietzschean lie.

All a massively painful experience will bring you is a loss of energy, and cause you to tend towards a neuro-endocrine balance of torpor.
The vast majority of people who are raped, humiliated or whatever you want will simply have a shitty life, including in love because loving, being funny, being "charismatic" takes up a lot of energy.
The whole point of psychedelics in psychiatry, especially the more stimulating ones like LSD or MDMA, is to send a powerful epigenetic message to the CNS by enormously boosting monoaminergic and glutaminergic signaling.
The most intelligent, tall and above all spiritual people, including you and me, were often overweight during childhood. Why ? Because easier access to energy decreases the reliance and therefore glucocorticoidergic (including ephedrinergic) neurotransmition, which directly promotes decreased appotosis and higher neurogenesis/plasticity by promoting glycosyl, bohr effect, basically a higher energy flow and by extension upregulated levels of neurotrophins.

You have not changed for the better, matured, thanks to your efforts, it is a lie that you are telling yourself. YOU CHANGED FOR GOOD DESPITE YOUR EFFORTS BECAUSE IT SUCCEEDED AND YOU COULD REPLY ON YOUR EXCESS CALORIES AND A LOVED FAMILY.

There is NO MATURITY beyond your energy metabolism, I can BREAK your maturity and render you DEMENTIA in a few hours with a sufficient dose of an acetylcholine antagonist, some neuroleptic or something like that.
Conversely, I can make any mental incel child on this forum, and make him super mature and good with women by boosting his giving him certain psychedelics, powerful anti-inflammatories, or even mitochondrial uncouplers/oxidative phosphorilsation boosters (t3, methylene blue, caffeine, etc.).

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

On 1/31/2024 at 5:26 AM, Schizophonia said:

Conversely, I can make any mental incel child on this forum, and make him super mature and good with women by boosting his giving him certain psychedelics, powerful anti-inflammatories, or even mitochondrial uncouplers/oxidative phosphorilsation boosters (t3, methylene blue, caffeine, etc.).

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme NOW! I swear to god dude if you don’t tell me exactly which drugs to take to make me good with women... 

The closest I’ve been with the assistance of drugs has been by using phenibut + caffeine combo. But I can’t use phenibut anymore because it started making me feel like garbage 

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Just now, Emotionalmosquito said:

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme NOW! I swear to god dude if you don’t tell me exactly what drugs to take to make me good with women... 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

There are no shortcuts to building a healthy, intimate relationship. A solid relationship can weather any storm. ☔️ 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

''If only the top 20% of men are attractive to women, what are the 80% doing?''

Making excuses not to develop the skill required of course.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

17 hours ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

Gimme gimme gimme gimme gimme NOW! I swear to god dude if you don’t tell me exactly which drugs to take to make me good with women... 

The closest I’ve been with the assistance of drugs has been by using phenibut + caffeine combo. But I can’t use phenibut anymore because it started making me feel like garbage 

Drugs do not change the neuroendocrine "guideline", so you will develop a tolerance.

Try to improve your diet, and especially your lifestyle. Lack of love/surroundings is very stressful on the brain, even if you don't realize it. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Are you willing to love your partner 100% unconditionally?