numbersinarow

If only the top 20% of men are attractive to women, what are the 80% doing?

87 posts in this topic

19 hours ago, Skavak said:

@Miguel1 What are girls from Finland like?

I would say that they are more on the introverted, shy, and closed-off side, compared to the rest of the world.

But the good thing is that so are the guys here so there is not much competition at all.

You need to generally carry the conversation more in the beginning (compared to the rest of the world) but after that, things are much easier due to the fact that there is not much competition.

But they are really beautiful girls, white-skinned blondes everywhere.

Where are you from and how are the girls there?

And welcome to the community!

Edited by Miguel1

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

19 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

You need to generally carry the conversation more in the beginning (compared to the rest of the world)

See when I approach, I have to carry the conversation so hard that there’s really no conversation at all. It’s just me talking at someone who has totally forgotten how a normal human interaction works 

1 hour ago, Emotionalmosquito said:

See when I approach, I have to carry the conversation so hard that there’s really no conversation at all. It’s just me talking at someone who has totally forgotten how a normal human interaction works 

Then you are doing things wrong

Carry it only in the first minutes but then you gotta also know how to prompt and encourage them to engage back with you. My interactions usually ends up with them talking like 70% of the time or even 80%, after the initial phase of me carrying the convo.

Also, there are some girls who simply are not interested and you gotta also know signs of these girls and stop wasting time with them.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

21 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

Carry it only in the first minutes but then you gotta also know how to prompt and encourage them to engage back with you. My interactions usually ends up with them talking like 70% of the time or even 80%, after the initial phase of me carrying the convo.

Exactly what I do. What do I get? Gray rock method. Short one worded replies with blank or worried faces.

07F00E90-69BE-4ACF-BA24-BA40C2E5457F.jpeg

Edited by Emotionalmosquito

Reading all the replies, it's painfully obvious the dating culture is utterly unnatural and stupid. 

But, it reminded me of this. Just be yourself, don't go on bitch-hunting/ man-hunting too much. You're practicing dishonesty. 

On 06/02/2024 at 8:58 AM, Emotionalmosquito said:

Exactly what I do. What do I get? Gray rock method. Short one worded replies with blank or worried faces.

07F00E90-69BE-4ACF-BA24-BA40C2E5457F.jpeg

gay

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.