StarStruck

This video of Owen is worth watching

100 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually they do. The better a girl's tits and ass the less she has to work, the less she has to develop her character.

Watch it now, sounds a bit sexist. This statement sounds a bit degrading. Plus, most women usually don't develop their character because they have to but because they want to. 

Please note I'm not saying you're intentionally degrading women, the statement just sounds a bit like that.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

6 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Watch it now, sounds a bit sexist. This statement sounds a bit degrading. Plus, most women usually don't develop their character because they have to but because they want to. 

Please note I'm not saying you're intentionally degrading women, the statement just sounds a bit like that.

Welcome to life. It is not fair. 

I find women with no developed Charakter even more attractive. I find that more feminine and sweet and sometimes she is even more funny.

I never judge women primary by their Charakter but how their Body is. A beautiful body has a beautiful mind anyway.

Why in our society Charakter is  more valued than Body. What a shame.we have now too much women with rotten bodys but a Bachelor degree. Good work...

Edited by OBEler

30 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Welcome to life. It is not fair. 

Life seems so unfair specifically because it is so fair. So fair that God had to accommodate for the different beings that it knew would veer off track because of selfishness, fear and greed amongst other things. It's called unconditional love. Something humans are incapable of but is the nature of God. 

So, don't tell me life isn't fair, it's humans that don't know how to align with the fairness of life and who are seeking to pleasure themselves at any cost and cannot accept life as it is without judgements and input their own biases because we lack the mental capacity to see clearly and cannot see how everything is in alignment with everything else. If we remove the veils that skew our perceptions, we will clearly see the fairness of life. But that's impossible to do with animal like creatures who are only out for the survival of an illusory thing called the ego.

Edited by Princess Arabia

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

Watch it now, sounds a bit sexist.

I don't think that saying attractive people have easier lives is sexist at all really.

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Real game is about becoming more charismatic and extroverted. And learning how to deal with the feminine. Which changes how you interact with people.

Can you define extroverted?

I think most people think it means becoming the life of the party and talking to everyone

But what if it just means having more interest in other people's souls and energies? You could actually become more introverted as to how other perceive you but still become more extroverted by this definition. 

You'd be more at peace with yourself, the way you are, while remaining open to other people. 

Edited by Butters

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Actually they do. The better a girl's tits and ass the less she has to work, the less she has to develop her character.

This is a generalization. I know many women who are absolutely gorgeous and have developed the shit out of themselves. 

1 minute ago, BlessedLion said:

This is a generalization. I know many women who are absolutely gorgeous and have developed the shit out of themselves. 

I agree. But we all know Leo lives in Vegas so, you know...

This video is great but he is poking at mans greatest insecurity. Investing into a woman only to have her cheat on you and you never finding out 

A hot girl having a career doesn’t mean she has psycho-spiritual depth. 

2 hours ago, something_else said:

I don't think that saying attractive people have easier lives is sexist at all really.

What you said isn't sexist but the way he phrased it sounded a bit so, but maybe my interpretation of sexist doesn't relate in this sense. Still, it's not a true statement.

You don't need all this elaborate theory.

Just go out, be social, and talk to girls. The rest is BS.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

12 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Main points he made in the video are enjoyment bubble versus compensation bubble

He says girls reward men who are in the enjoyment bubble and walk through life light hearted. Guys who are in the compensation bubble and are heavy hearted get punished by nature / females. 

This is so true. Conscious works in mysterious ways. If you embody the enjoyment bubble you don’t need to learn game for years as Leo constantly says here. It can be done in a very short time. 

If you are worthy of commitment or not is an irrelevant variable if you are in the enjoyment bubble.  You can have traits that women want to commit to and still be in the enjoyment bubble. 

The enjoyment bubble is a state of consciousness and women can sense it. You don’t need to do anything once you embodied it. It will do you. 

This is true for everyone, is it not?

People generally like to be around people who enjoy being themselves openly around others, who are expressive, warm, light and who are effortlessly confident (or at least appear to be). At the very least, this is the easiest thing, and perhaps the most instinctive thing. People in general tend to be quite picky about what are acceptable displays of vulnerability, and what are not. (I mean, broody charm is a thing too, lol.)

Perhaps moreso if you are a man, you will be rejected and get an immediate negative reaction if you don't have "the vibe". You may be socially ostracized from specific groups of people and society at large if you really just can't get it.

Perhaps moreso if you are a woman, people may think you're unfriendly and difficult ("bitchy"). You may be less likely to be completely ostracized, but you invite use and abuse into your life when coming from a "compensation" vibe, period, because active predators and people who can't or won't consider a basic sense of human well-being are everywhere. This is an extremely high price to pay for the simple human desire to be recognized and wanted IMO. Also, if you're not deemed sufficiently attractive to be of use, there are lots of people who will treat you like you're subhuman or like you don't even exist. At least if you're a man, society is more apt to tell you that you are allowed to have fundamental self-worth for something beyond whether your physical appearance is pleasing enough.

It's a human thing, not just a woman thing.

Edited by eos_nyxia

11 hours ago, OBEler said:

I find women with no developed Charakter even more attractive. I find that more feminine and sweet and sometimes she is even more funny.

I never judge women primary by their Charakter but how their Body is. A beautiful body has a beautiful mind anyway.

Why in our society Charakter is  more valued than Body. What a shame.we have now too much women with rotten bodys but a Bachelor degree. Good work...

Since when did "developed character" become "career" anyway?

Thanks capitalism.

Agree with Leo and Miguel, all this theory just fucks your mind around and doesn’t really go anywhere 

This video did not hurt me…. But it did make me realize that I have to practice more self acceptance. The reason why I’m a member of actualized today is because I wanted a better life. I come from a low income environment and from the first day I believed I can be the change if I worked on myself. Awakening and Love are worth more than a dollar but I don’t want to be a statistic. 

@Leo Gura Are you in a relationship?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

The point of the whole video is Owen telling us to stop overcompensating and just learning to enjoy the ride. Owen is not proposing a fancy theory in that video so I don’t get what you guys are arguing against. 

He totally trashed the concept of 'high-value man' as something that women want, practically. Yeah, fine, it may not have anything to do with attractiveness. But, getting jacked can be important to inspire romantic feelings in her, having money can be important to show provider-potential.

Sex is just one part of a relationship and there are other factors that make a relationship work. Yes, the conversation of sex is a separate one from the conversation about the other factors. And, he does acknowledge that the other factors do help your quality of life. I think he failed to emphasize the importance of the other factors in making relationships work. 

He does say that 'this is not a hill that I want to die on, we don't gain much from fucking around all the time'. True. What we do gain from, as a society, is having relationships work out. So, it is important to do the needful to have that happen. 

17 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

He does say that 'this is not a hill that I want to die on, we don't gain much from fucking around all the time'. True. What we do gain from, as a society, is having relationships work out. So, it is important to do the needful to have that happen. 

All this is just avoiding the thing you need to do the most. Just focus on even getting sex first before you push for the stuff that comes afterwards.

If you need money to survive, you don’t focus on what is the best for humanity in the big picture.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran