Butters

Why is Leo disagreeing with Aliens?

19 posts in this topic

On Leo's last blog post he says he disagrees with the aliens. 

He told me that they, either individually or collectively, could produce all the healing necessary to repair their bodies. [

Leo's Note: I actually disagree with this.]

The second reason they felt sorry for us is that we did not seem to realize that we were spiritual beings only living in a temporary shell, and were totally disconnected from our spiritual self. [Emphasis Leo's. This is the most important part of the whole story.]

I get confused here. Are you saying this part of the testimony is false? Did the alien lie or the surgeon? Sounds to me like this is Leo's bias because of your personal health issues, and I'm sorry to hear that you're struggling with your health, that really sucks. 

Perhaps the aliens can heal themselves but humans with alien consiousness cannot? 

Edited by Butters

I can’t tell if this is a serious question or not. That’s some alien wizardry right there :S

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

What he probably means is that he has a better understanding of humans than aliens on this subject, otherwise why would he state his opinion so strongly on something he knows he has less understanding of than Aliens?

I don't know why would aliens say something like that, as if diet, exercise and proper sleep are not the best ways to 'repair our bodies'.

Very vague, could've just told him how to do it Mr. Alien instead of blabbering about some shit he knows we won't be able to understand. 

"Rub space emeralds into your penis and see how good you feel"

Edited by MarkKol

3 minutes ago, MarkKol said:

What he probably means is that he has a better understanding of humans than aliens on this subject, otherwise why would he state his opinion so strongly on something he knows he has less understanding of than Aliens?

I don't know why would aliens say something like that, as if diet, exercise and proper sleep are not the best ways to 'repair our bodies'.

No the alien was talking about their race, that they can heal themselves and then Leo says he disagrees, I don't get it. 

Edited by Butters

It's such a Leo move to disagree with a hyper-intelligent alien species off the get-go

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

20 minutes ago, Butters said:

No the alien was talking about their race, that they can heal themselves and then Leo says he disagrees, I don't get it. 

I don't know then, I avoid these theoretical discussions like the plague, since it never leads anywhere. Leo can say he knows exactly why this is impossible and still be dead wrong, and you can make any argument for and against it and still be either 100% wrong or 100% right and never know.

If the doctor said he observed the alien heal his skin, flesh and bones within 24 hours then the mf can heal, case closed. Why would you believe that the doctor witnessed an alive alien in front of him, but reject some small part of his story about alien healing if he said he saw it happen?

That story is crazy in Its entirety, and we're only going to disagree about the healing?

Edited by MarkKol

6 minutes ago, Osaid said:

It's such a Leo move to disagree with a hyper-intelligent alien species off the get-go

Thanks for your input Mr. Follower. I'm just asking what it means.

17 minutes ago, Butters said:

Thanks for your input

My pleasure

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I wish Leo would be there, he would immediately have a deep existential discussion with this alien being and teach him some lessons. Also Leo would send him some homework if he ever made it back to his planet. 

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

I wish Leo would be there, he would immediately have a deep existential discussion with this alien being and teach him some lessons. Also Leo would send him some homework if he ever made it back to his planet. 

We need Leo to tell the alien it isn't AWAKE™ and then send it off to its home planet with some DMT

Edited by Osaid

18 minutes ago, OBEler said:

An alien would have a 5 hour long interview with him. 9_9

@MarkKol

2 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Very vague, could've just told him how to do it Mr. Alien instead of blabbering about some shit he knows we won't be able to understand. 

"Rub space emeralds into your penis and see how good you feel"

Wait, hold on. are you joking? Do you mean rub space emeralds or @Emerald?😂😂😂

2 hours ago, Butters said:

No in the full Blog post it says that these Aliens say that all humans have the same capacities as these Aliens creatures. 

In some of Leos videos I heard that he experimented with healing. Also there aren't really any mystics which can heal themself. But I think we should be open to the possibility that we can learn it with help. 

1 hour ago, Osaid said:

We need Leo to tell the alien it isn't AWAKE™ and then send it off to its home planet with some DMT

That will show him! :P

Topic: I thought he meant in a way that he disagrees with the man, in that his memories or understanding of the alien was wrong.

Just now, universe said:

Topic: I thought he meant in a way that he disagrees with the man, in that his memories or understanding of the alien was wrong.

Interesting, didn't think of it like that

The beauty of disagreements lie in their potential to cultivate critical thinking and expanded imagination.

Disagreements are like different colored threads in a carpet, they add depth and contrast to our understanding of the world. When we encounter opinions that challenge our own, it's like adding new hues and patterns to the fabric of Consciousness, enriching the overall Love of Infinity. 

IMG_4250-min.jpeg

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Yimpa

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

The beauty of disagreements lie in their potential to cultivate critical thinking and expanded imagination.

Disagreements are like different colored threads in a carpet, they add depth and contrast to our understanding of the world. When we encounter opinions that challenge our own, it's like adding new hues and patterns to the fabric of Consciousness, enriching the overall Love of Infinity. 

IMG_4250-min.jpeg

Disagreements = DEVILRY, duality creating and maintaining of me and you.

@Butters I think maybe he thinks people cant heal themselves because he hasnt been able to heal himself and others and thats what he originally wanted to do

Edited by Hojo

Very interesting encounter here;

Even UFOs are sighted in the UK area.