Javfly33

Almost no one here seems to be awake, including me

28 posts in this topic

We are all lost in the fucking mind.

Thinking we 'understand'.

Only if one drops everything... Then there is a possibility of entering the dimension of liberation.

Which is why 5-meo destroys all your thoughts...absolutely every one of them. ALL of them! And It leaves you alone with Reality.

Once you try to grasp again a single thought to explain "It", you FUCKED UP!

We must work in dropping the mind, opening a dimension Beyond mind.

Only abiding in that spacious opened dimension is Awakening. Any bondage is not awakening. Thought is bondage. 

IF you can tune into that dimension most of the time, when you dont have to use your mind for menial tasks, then yeah, you are AWAKE (at that time)

Since when was being Awake the most right way to be Consciousness? Thoughts that are aligned with your Truth are actually to be followed. 

I probably pissed off many non-dual and enlightened teachers with this statement. That’s okay. I don’t need to wake up nothing.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Only if one drops everything... Then there is a possibility of entering the dimension of liberation.

Which is why 5-meo destroys all your thoughts...absolutely every one of them. ALL of them! And It leaves you alone with Reality.

Only abiding in that spacious opened dimension is Awakening. Any bondage is not awakening. Thought is bondage. 

IF you can tune into that dimension most of the time, when you dont have to use your mind for menial tasks, then yeah, you are AWAKE (at that time)

If someone was awake you will never know it.  Because it is completely within.  It's not shareable.  The guy next door could be awake and you would never know it.   Awakening can only be shared by you.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Yes, it's nice to see through thought. To see its limitations and its effect. However, I'd say that the idea is not to be thoughtless at all times, but rather to think well. Creative thoughts are great, for example. Words of affirmation, gratitude, respect and love, too. Still just thoughts and not the absolute truth, but definitely much closer to it. Much lighter, much more enjoyable, much less in anyone's way. In fact, acting on "high vibe thoughts" can lead one all the way, for sure.

Edited by ivankiss

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Hi there, ✌️❤️

my friend this kind of sounds like a subconscious avoidance of reality. I mean I totally get it, life can feel overwhelming and to in your face.

Ime awakening is not about dropping everything or becoming a kind of meditating pacifist that resides in a permanent bliss state or whatever.  Nor is it the dropping away of the self, or the end of habitually thinking! (And simultaneously it includes all of this as well) 

See, the phrase dropping away suggests that there is something that needs to happen for awakening to occur for a someone. That is obviously another conditioned thought right?

Instead of thinking more.....look for the thinker all together. Go to the source if there is one 😉 

Who is lost in the mind?

Is there an actual experiencer(ME) lost in the mind, or is that just another thought/assumption?

What does me consist of?

❤️ 

“Everything is honoured, but nothing matters.” — Eckhart Tolle.

"I have lived on the lip of insanity, wanting to know reasons, knocking on a door. It opens. I've been knocking from the inside." -- Rumi

How do you tell when someone is awake. What do they sound like, look like, seem like. They look like Sadguru, Moojii Rupert, the Buddha, Jesus. They chant shreem brezee, ohm, ohm, ohm, don't get angry, no emotions...i mean how, what. Cut the nonsense.

How is thought bondage. If thought is bondage then thought is also liberation. 

What is looking. What is beneath that veil. When you drop everything, what remains. It's always there. Wide the hell Awake, observing you and your silliness. It ain't going nowhere. That thing that keeps following you around. Yeah that's it. That's you. Wide awake. Watching you sleep. No one is awake because there's Noone to awaken. Only God exist. Is God asleep? 5MeO leaves you alone with Reality? When it wears off my friends are back? Where did they go when I was trippin' on MeO? They went to the club? Now they're back. I need me some more 5MeO cause I'm tired of they asses. I need to be alone with Reality. Hey Reality here I come! Wait up! Oh shit, it left. Guess I'm stuck with all you'all. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

16 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

@Javfly33This is indeed how it is in your illusionary nothingness form. When you try to understand yourself you will start creating even more, the ego and thoughts is god being the seeker. You're in creation mode at all times no matter where you are, if you stop the flow and harmony as god to understand yourself everything will go downhill but you can't help yourself. You keep putting your own consciousness/mind in your own imagination and you keep getting stuck. Just a fraction of your gods consciousness in the ego body is enough to create realities all around you.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

The point is not to stop thinking. go on a vipassana retreat and castrate the mind with a chastity belt. That is violence and serves no purpose, to produce spiritual people dressed in linen saying namaste and giving a lot of grief and sadness.

The issue is the depth of your perception. We are like a pond of unlimited depth, on the surface is the programmed thinking inherited from the collective ego, robotic thinking. You have to transcend this and go to the foundations of what you are, go through the pain of being human and continue deeper, leaving the human being human but going beyond it. It is a path of openness and depth, not of repression and discipline.

14 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

If someone was awake you will never know it.  Because it is completely within.  It's not shareable.  The guy next door could be awake and you would never know it.   Awakening can only be shared by you.

@Inliytened1 Is it because people who are awake cannot be understood? What if I also become awake too?

@Javfly33 What about balance? 

Thought is important, identification is what we need to remove. 

Self enquiry is enough, you don't have to destroy all thoughts, just the root of your identification with them. 

Whatever you resist persists, allow it all, stop resisting. If thought is happening, that's what is. 

I see no problem here.

I counter-argue that everyone on the forum is awake, including you and me. If you weren't, you wouldn't even know you exist. 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

5 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

The point is not to stop thinking. go on a vipassana retreat and castrate the mind with a chastity belt. That is violence and serves no purpose, to produce spiritual people dressed in linen saying namaste and giving a lot of grief and sadness.

The issue is the depth of your perception. We are like a pond of unlimited depth, on the surface is the programmed thinking inherited from the collective ego, robotic thinking. You have to transcend this and go to the foundations of what you are, go through the pain of being human and continue deeper, leaving the human being human but going beyond it. It is a path of openness and depth, not of repression and discipline.

this here is perfectly good and that now is supremely god

let not the world move you and the words move right through you

quit making this here real and slowly surely watch that heavenly reveal

Edited by gettoefl

4 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I would disagree. There was a stage in my life where I was in deep desperation. Vipassana meditation retreats actually saved my life. 

While it’s silly for me to do them now, I don’t doubt their importance in my spiritual journey as a whole.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

22 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

Go create some Beauty dude, this obssesion for Awakening can sometimes be sick. Just relax, breath, or if you wish keep 5Meo and so, wow, amazing yes, and what you going to do? Go up in a stadium and shout to the whole world?

21 minutes ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Go create some Beauty dude, this obssesion for Awakening can sometimes be sick. Just relax, breath, or if you wish keep 5Meo and so, wow, amazing yes, and what you going to do? Go up in a stadium and shout to the whole world?

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I would disagree. There was a stage in my life where I was in deep desperation. Vipassana meditation retreats actually saved my life. 

While it’s silly for me to do them now, I don’t doubt their importance in my spiritual journey as a whole.

Agree. Forced meditation can be useful in some moments.

Guys, I never said to "kill" the mind.

Being able to change shifts, is what im talking about

One time you can use the mind, the Next one you are able to disgange from It to enjoy the creation.

♾️♾️👏🏽

im talking about THAT level of mastery.

🙏

Are you guys want to keep fucking around do you want to taste HEAVEN whenever you want? 

💥

2 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

Are you guys want to keep fucking around do you want to taste HEAVEN whenever you want? 

If you can’t play with a @Squeekytoy in heaven, it ain’t HEAVEN.

7 minutes ago, Javfly33 said:

4 hours ago, Yimpa said:

sometimes I see that I am looking for the mystical opening to escape the pain that my human life has brought me. If works but they are fleeting awakenings that end. It's okay to have  awakenings to the divine achieved with chemistry, but the real work is to truly accept the human with all its shit and love it. equalize the human by completely removing the valuation, the differentiation that the ego makes, and thus making it divine, without evasion, reaching perfection, since this, whatever it is, is perfect, but if, for example, you are a convicted child rapist In a Russian prison, it is difficult to see perfection. But  the reality is that if you can't see perfection in that, you can't see it in anything. difficult, right?

29 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

but if, for example, you are a convicted child rapist In a Russian prison, it is difficult to see perfection. But  the reality is that if you can't see perfection in that, you can't see it in anything. difficult, right?

You don’t have to sell your soul away to nonsense. It’s actually a mistake to be nonchalantly accepting things left and right.

And now, an important message from Mr. Guru

Edited by Yimpa

On 12/20/2023 at 3:47 PM, Javfly33 said:

One time you can use the mind, the Next one you are able to disgange from It to enjoy the creation.

Of course, liberation is the ability to choose to think or not, not to be a compulsive thinker.