confused people

How do you approach the ethics of dating when you're not ready to commit?

97 posts in this topic

women need love for sex to work, men need sex for love to work

this is not all of course but you need to understand their agenda when looking for a partner no matter your gender

the difference between sex and love is rules, former has none latter has some

men don't need rules plus also anyone is okay for sex, yes is the default, no is special circumstances

this is not all of course since men and women have more overlap than difference in this day and age

8 hours ago, gettoefl said:

women need love for sex to work, men need sex for love to work

Bullshit. I’ve had too many ONS where sex has been good.

A lot of them are not good but it’s not because there is no love. It’s simply because you don’t know each other sexually that well yet.

Connect with me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/miguetran

1 minute ago, Miguel1 said:

A lot of them are not good but it’s not because there is no love. It’s simply because you don’t know each other sexually that well yet.

I think what @gettoeflsaid was on the money when put in the proper context. It's not necessarily so for one night stands but for long-term relationships.

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

5 hours ago, Miguel1 said:

yet means effort means commitment means relationship means a shot at love

sure the casual sex is good for me every time, she is the one who suffers when treated like a toy

32 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

yet means effort means commitment means relationship means a shot at love

sure the casual sex is good for me every time, she is the one who suffers when treated like a toy

Dude.

1. That has nothing to do with love. I’ve had amazing friends with benefits and there was no human-love involved.

2. No one suffers and no one is treated like a toy when having sex with me.

Stop this crap.

37 minutes ago, Miguel1 said:

Dude.

1. That has nothing to do with love. I’ve had amazing friends with benefits and there was no human-love involved.

2. No one suffers and no one is treated like a toy when having sex with me.

Stop this crap.

sure friends with benefits is fine, there are rules to it, both know where they stand, the levels of effort commitment and love if there or not that is involved

casual sex is i fuck you and we now go our own way

i am advising you to give her the decency to let her know where she stands on day 1 rather than fixating on your nut needs

1 hour ago, gettoefl said:

i am advising you to give her the decency to let her know where she stands on day 1 rather than fixating on your nut needs

Girls do not expect anything serious if you do not lead them on when you meet them / are on a date with them.

You don't need to explicitly talk about it.

Unless you have serious experience in this, at least have the decency to not talk like you are an expert.

@Squeekytoy

Exactly.

Besides, women have ”nut needs” too. They get very horny, especially during ovulation.

Also, if you are a man who is getting lots of sex… I find that oftentimes I am being sexualized and ”used” as a sex object by the girls I meet and approach. At the very least, happens to me more often than I do to girls.

In fact, I never even use girls as a sperm dump because I don’t have to due to abundance. I treat them with respect.

On 12/28/2023 at 11:19 PM, Mada_ said:

I lost my virginity to a professional violinist I met on the street. I invited her to get a drink on the spot and she took me back to her hotel after. 

I think she had sex with me because she felt like doing so. 

The majority of the time, women need emotional bond and connection. Please for God’s sake don’t trust when women say that they don’t need anything but sex. We all want to be loved by the men. All the girls want a fairy tale but when we grow older we want to seem independent and strong enough so men don’t take advantage of our weaknesses. All the women dream of love, some of them repress it so badly so that they lie to themselves. 
Guys, I have so many friends who bought two townhomes, have money, travel around the world and still unhappy because guess what? Because they all want a nice fairy tale.  And a lot of time they buy pets to just have a purpose to live. 
Women can have sex for sex, but they won’t be satisfied with occasional dick who just f… them for one night! Period! 
I don’t care what Leo says to you, or what your girls say to you. Women always want to feel safe and have security. Period! 

Edited by Galyna

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

On 12/29/2023 at 4:30 AM, NoSelfSelf said:

@Galyna Im not looking to get laid from an opening or anything i do,i want to show woman why she should be with me, if she chooses not to i dont mind, i want to be transperant with who i am ,if she sees the value then she will give me an opening for me to jump on, if not im just gonna play with the one thats in her mind and not whats everyone going for thats between her legs,because if i see value in myself then you should get the gift of me not other way around...

Please use comas, I haven’t understood anything you wrote. 

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

1 hour ago, Galyna said:

The majority of the time, women need emotional bond and connection.

That's what game is.

Guys who don't know game are, ironically, unable to create rapid emotional connection. Which is why they struggle to get laid.

Emotional connection has little to do with love.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 12/28/2023 at 8:44 PM, Princess Arabia said:

Who is demonizing sex for pure enjoyment and fun? I know I'm not. I was just saying it's not for me anymore.

I've had plenty of wild sex, threesomes, sex with women, sex with couples, one-night stands, sex with college kids, sex with strippers, even sex with hookers, sex with dildos, sex with vibrators, sex with strap-ons, sex with handcuffs, sex with cops, sex with whips, sex with old men, sex with pillows, sex with dolls, sex with cock rings, sex with nipple clamps, sex with dwarfs (no kidding), sex with DJ's, sex with bouncers, sex with strip club owners, sex with models, sex with John's, sex with chairs, sex with tables and last but not least sex with myself.

Phew, that's a lot of sex. My pussy had enough sex for a lifetime. It's time to quit that shit and let my pussy breathe. Just kidding guys. Only 5 of that list count. I'll let you guess. Been drinking wine tonight so I'm a bit loose, I'll tighten back up tomorrow. This is Jeannie speaking, my other third. It's three of us, Arabia, Jeannie and Leonie. Boombastic! Ouch! I'm flagged.

But seriously, sex is great. Just now want to do it with someone special. 

Damn girl, props 

fair enough. Glayna making a ton of assumptions tho 

@Galyna I admit that i dont handle commas well,but even if i did you wouldnt understand where im coming from...

@Leo Gura But its about her getting emotionally connected to you, not you getting connected to her- that's not game...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

5 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

But its about her getting emotionally connected to you, not you getting connected to her- that's not game...

If I emotionally connect to with girl, even better because then I enjoy it much more.

Which in turn makes everything easier and smoother because there are just natural joyful and meaningful topics to talk about + ”inside jokes”.

But yes, I can seduce a girl to connect with me even when I am not necessarily connecting with her as much.

3 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

I'm special :ph34r:

👁️👁️

The "I" wants to know it's not. So, it seeks the end of itself. Hurray, there never was an "I". 

11 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Galyna I admit that i dont handle commas well,but even if i did you wouldnt understand where im coming from...

@Leo Gura But its about her getting emotionally connected to you, not you getting connected to her- that's not game...

Wouldn't want to get in a relationship with you, seems it would be very cold and detached. Just saying. From reading your posts here on relationships, pick-up and game seems like you have put up a wall of protection. Protecting your heart from getting hurt, but that same protection is precisely what will get you hurt because at some time that wall has to come crashing down because it has been created by the illusion of fear and fear isn't real, it's just energy appearing as fear which will get transformed into something else eventually, something that vibrates at the same frequency. So even if some girl doesn't break that heart something else will. 

Unspecial people deserve love too.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Unspecial people deserve love too.

Are you talking to me, my love. Lol You're special.

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Wouldn't want to get in a relationship with you, seems it would be very cold and detached. Just saying. From reading your posts here on relationships, pick-up and game seems like you have put up a wall of protection. Protecting your heart from getting hurt, but that same protection is precisely what will get you hurt because at some time that wall has to come crashing down because it has been created by the illusion of fear and fear isn't real, it's just energy appearing as fear which will get transformed into something else eventually, something that vibrates at the same frequency. So even if some girl doesn't break that heart something else will. 

Maybe he simply is on the autism spectrum. 

Actually, I lied. He told me he was. And so am I.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 minute ago, Squeekytoy said:

No I'm more specialer.

Shoo 🫳

No threesomes, please.😇😇