confused people

How do you approach the ethics of dating when you're not ready to commit?

97 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

If the guy has game she will be very willing.

Nonsense.

Why nonsense?:o

What would I desire a man I see the first time in my life, please explain. (Taking into consideration I have never talked to him on the phone or online, pure stranger) 

Just because he talks/looks good? Or frisky? Not all the girls are stupid and can reveal red pill manipulations.

"All that we know is limited, something we don't - is infinite"

5 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Not necessarily. I don't know about a high-value woman because that depends on whose evaluating. The term high-value means something different to everyone. Lot's of decent healthy women will sleep with a man without being in love.

I was talking about one night stand, like seeing a guy for the first time in her life, a guy who approaches you on the street or in a club. 

Sorry, I was not talking about mundane daily life. 

Not even all the men would want that, majority of men will want, but not all.

1 minute ago, Galyna said:

I was talking about one night stand, like seeing a guy for the first time in her life, a guy who approaches you on the street or in a club. 

Sorry, I was not talking about mundane daily life. 

Not even all the men would want that, majority of men will want, but not all.

Ok, well yes. Understood. Regarding what you said before.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Lot's of decent healthy women will sleep with a man without being in love.

89% of my girlfriends are like this, I was like this myself, I feel very very sad for anyone who has sex without romantic bond connection, without love. It feels very empty and mechanical. I am talking here from all my heart. I've been in both boats. Talking from my own life experience.  

Edited by Galyna

99% of my girl friends are like this, I was like this myself, I feel very very sad for anyone who has sex without romantic bond connection. It feels very empty. 

Spot on

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

99% of my girl friends are like this, I was like this myself, I feel very very sad for anyone who has sex without romantic bond connection. It feels very empty. 

Yes, it does. This is one reason why I stopped having sex. Even with what I do for work it's just work. But on a personal level I can't and won't just have casual sex anymore. I don't even have to try and force myself, I just don't have the desire to. A guy with so-called "good game" can't even break that barrier unless we end up in a committed relationship, which will take a special type of guy for that with me. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

The thing is, you can be in love with their looks or their personality or even their energy without necessarily wanting to cling or live with them for the rest of your life, the love thing sorta lightens the tension and make you trust and be open to that person, if the stranger can make you feel safe and love there’s a high chance of it happening.

You can also have a “ romantic bond” without actually being an a committed relationship, some girls are willing to have that and some aren’t and that’s okay، it’s called having a lover.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Yes, it does. This is one reason why I stopped having sex. Even with what I do for work it's just work. But on a personal level I can't and won't just have casual sex anymore. I don't even have to try and force myself, I just don't have the desire to. A guy with so-called "good game" can't even break that barrier unless we end up in a committed relationship, which will take a special type of guy for that with me. 

This thread has triggered me. I will be honest. Because one man gives another man an advice based on their masculine vision of sex. It is like my girlfriend told me, her husband pulled his erected dick in front of her in hope she will be excited by it. Really? Men think and judge us according to them. :D

12 minutes ago, Yousif said:

You can also have a “ romantic bond” without actually being an a committed relationship, some girls are willing to have that and some aren’t and that’s okay، it’s called having a lover.

To each is own. Been there done that. I like more than just lover. I can love myself. Having a close intimate relationship with a man that doesn't require sex for us to bond is more stimulating to me than just a lover. Then the sex will be magnificent.

This thread has triggered me. I will be honest. Because one man gives another man an advice based on their masculine vision of sex. It is like my girlfriend told me, her husband pulled his erected dick in front of her in hope she will be excited by it. Really? Men think and judge us according to them. :D

Oh my! I'd be like get that shit outta my face, you dork. Lol

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

This thread has triggered me. I will be honest. Because one man gives another man an advice based on their masculine vision of sex

7 minutes ago, Galyna said:

No need to get triggered. Most of these guys are just looking for sex, not relationships. Nothing wrong with that. They have to get that out their system first before ready for real commitment, if ever.

11 minutes ago, Yousif said:

The thing is, you can be in love with their looks or their personality or even their energy without necessarily wanting to cling or live with them for the rest of your life, the love thing sorta lightens the tension and make you trust and be open to that person, if the stranger can make you feel safe and love there’s a high chance of it happening.

I didn’t say a word about marriage, we were talking about one night stand, barely knowing the person. Some people here think it is normal to have sex with strangers. I disagree. I don’t see anything normal in it. 
I guess as you age, your priorities start to change in life. When you are young and silly, you might do strange things. As you grew old, you start to appreciate high quality connections with people based on your inner feeling of joy and wholeness. 

@Squeekytoy after decent amount of years in marriage, they are 38 now. 😂

Edited by Galyna

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I didn’t say a word about marriage, we were talking about one night stand, barely knowing the person. Some people here think it is normal to have sex with strangers. I disagree. I don’t see anything normal in it. 
I guess as you age, your priorities start to change in life. When you are young and silly, you might do strange things. As you grew old, you start to appreciate high quality connections with people based on your inner feeling of joy and wholeness. 

it all depends we start off being strangers but we’ll get to know each other, we have plenty of time to do that if we’re out having fun, I offer you a drink we get tipsy, we’re not an our thinking mind so much and more in tune with our physical body and what it wants and ta da we make it happen. 

10 minutes ago, Galyna said:

When you are young and silly, you might do strange things. As you grew old, you start to appreciate high quality connections with people based on your inner feeling of joy and wholeness. 

Men are like that even when they get older. Not saying they don't start to appreciate high quality connections and start to look for that, but it won't stop them from still sleeping around, even if it's with another high-quality connection. Not all men, I have to stress, but a lot will eventually do this. Women too. Maybe not as much, though. Men will disagree, but it is what it is.

3 minutes ago, Yousif said:

it all depends we start off being strangers but we’ll get to know each other, we have plenty of time to do that if we’re out having fun, I offer you a drink we get tipsy, we’re not an our thinking mind so much and more in tune with our physical body and what it wants and ta da we make it happen. 

Nothing wrong with that. Just don't get attached incase you both get bored with this dopamine hit. Which you will at some point.

8 minutes ago, Galyna said:

I guess that initial spark that you get when you meet someone new can sometimes be so powerful. With all the benefits that you get from LTR, that spark is something that can 'force' people to infidelity. As for the 'empty feeling' you get after hookups, I kind of get what you mean but it's maybe more common with women, at least I would think so..

But I would assume my opinions on this would probably change as I get older and more mature.

For the OP - I would just be direct about it on the 1st date, I usually do it over messages 

2 minutes ago, Galyna said:

It is a very big misconception. 

It depends on what you mean under the phrase "getting to know each other". 

I've recently learned that you might know a person for couple of years to just find out that you were dealing with a narcissist and master manipulator. 

some people know other people so well that when they get what they want out of you it may seem like manipulation, but it’s actually what we both wanted ;)