EdgeGod900

Loyalty to Leo's teachings

31 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

Like this video is so triggering because one of the few threads I started here in this forum got locked for either low quality for simple questions, when I'm just inquiring about the video. Also started some bad relations with a few past mods like @Forestluv and past @Nahm from just that. It's amazing how that thumbnail triggers me back into memory lane I don't want to go to...

After that video is when the work starts, before that we are just aping

God-Realize, this is First Business. Know that unless you live properly, this is not possible.

There is this body, you should know the requirements of your body. This is first duty. We have obligations towards others, loved ones, family, society, etc. Without material wealth we cannot do these things, for that a professional duty.

There is Mind; mind is wild. Its higher nature should be nurtured, then Mind becomes mature and conscious. When all Duties are continuously fulfilled, then life becomes steady. In this steady life God is available; via 5-MeO-DMT, ...                         Discipline this life & Realize Absolute Infinity

1 hour ago, Ramanujan said:

carl    nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

3 hours ago, not-a-faerie said:

leo isn't a coach, so it's not really a wise comparison.

Leo is a life coach. Read his website. Don’t make assumptions!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@EdgeGod900

On 2023-12-17 at 7:22 AM, EdgeGod900 said:

@Carl-Richard @SeaMonster  I kinda had it in the back of my head that Leo's videos aren't specific to one person, but I thought there's still some chance that there's a direct correlation between his videos and an actual coach. Thinking about it now, my very first video of his related to my current situation at the time, like every string of sentences he was saying was directly connected to my situation -- so it felt like a 1-to-1 advice, that the ideas from that video stuck with me for 1-2 years, and I actually didn't even consume any other content of his during that time. Literally every single day I kept hearing all the cool paradigm shifts he said, in my head, subconsciouly. Like I wasn't doing no affirmations or visualizations or none of that, the concepts just stuck that it even gives me goosebumps right now just thinking about that moment.

So the second best thing, it seems, if he can't coach me 1-to-1, is to only watch the videos that genuinely relates to my situation(to the tee) in that moment.

@CARDOZZO I'm currently watching it. I wish Leo's site had a better search system where I don't need to type the exact word of the title -- maybe he could embed the search results from youtube when searching for his videos there. Probably would have seen it sooner then.

I can relate similar, my first video of his was the anger video, which actually made me reject his work for several months before I started watching his other videos.

@not-a-faerie

On 2023-12-17 at 10:48 AM, not-a-faerie said:

leo isn't a coach, so it's not really a wise comparison.

But he is a life coach right?

6 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@not-a-faerie

But he is a life coach right?

Don’t forget about an Alien Wolf!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I've tested the advice Leo has told me and found it usually accurate, and I just didnt really give him much credit until I kept testing enough and double-checking myself , and double-checking again... 

I've just always given everybody the benefit of the doubt and been the most avid person in the lab... I feel like I'm a god damn experiment wizard by comparison. 

Eventually I found few had the really high level cutting edge look at things , and even fewer could explain it and play around with various framing and such things...

I was a bit of a koolaid drinker about 6 years into Leo, but Ive worked very hard on being honest with myself ,and i have kept rechecking myself "am i practicing what i preach, how do i know what i know??"

And there's times I can't verify Leo, like the "everything is consciousness" at the meta-meta-meta+ level is something that I can see explained in different ways , so I just try to remember what Eben Pagan said about being 50%+ skeptical of every single thing especially your own assumptions.

Also I've noticed there is a certain attachment bias you can intuit within , and I try to release that attachment like just automatically trusting Leo because I've invested into listening or something... I try to take a step back and remember "to each their own" and we *should* have different views, different conclusions , and if we don't , it's because I'm mentally bought in or something.

Edited by KoryKat

If you meet Mr. Leo on the forum, Love the Gura as You Love You.

On 12/17/2023 at 9:11 AM, Yimpa said:

Leo is a life coach. Read his website. Don’t make assumptions!

is he coaching you? what I meant is his videos aren't a coach I gues. if he's YOUR coach, and you're asking him, sure, but that's not the case of the op's situation

Edited by not-a-faerie

4 hours ago, not-a-faerie said:

is he coaching you? what I meant is his videos aren't a coach I gues. if he's YOUR coach, and you're asking him, sure, but that's not the case of the op's situation

I realize that I am couching myself. But I am learning not to be arrogant and still learn and observe from many different perspectives 

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

I realize that I am couching myself. But I am learning not to be arrogant and still learn and observe from many different perspectives 

that's great! I want to be dong this a lot better than I am right now, myself