mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

@mmKay The problem with this definition is that it mixes up behaviors that are criminal and behaviors that are not criminal, that result from bad game and lack of social-calibration. Or, even just flat out narcissism, but you're fundamentally a good person who doesn't want to hurt someone. (It is possible to be a narcissist who follows a morality of non-violence.) 

The whole point of this idea is to demonize male sexuality and to project all of your issues with sex, onto men. There is no constructive reason to have this word be a part of dating discourse and it should be eliminated. 

Creepiness is essentially excessive reservation over one’s own would-be-honest sexual advances. And also, paradoxically, fear of being creepy (the creepiest thing of all).

Edited by The0Self

14 minutes ago, The0Self said:

fear of being creepy (the creepiest thing of all).

A psychopath can be very creepy without caring that he is creepy.

The creepiest people don't even have enough self-awareness to know they are creepy. This would be like an autistic psychopath stalker.

Of course women are most creeped out by that because they are so vulnerable to it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Squeekytoy If you pull your head out of your ass maybe you will start to understand me B|

Creepiness is what the word says: you are creeping up on them and scaring them. If you are a hot or high status guy it won't be seen creepy though but as cute. But if an ugly guy does the same thing he will be labelled creepy. Yea, women are weird.

Edited by StarStruck

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Creepiness is what the word says: you are creeping up on them and scaring them. If you are a hot or high status guy it won't be seen creepy though but as cute. But if an ugly guy does the same thing he will be labelled creepy. Yea, women are weird.

That's all in your head. Stop thinking women are as obsessed with looks like men are. A man doesn't have to scare me for me to see him as a creep. Looks doesn't matter in this regard. You're calling women weird in that regard when you're labelling them and giving them numbers. How weird is that. Would you go approach a woman with rotten teeth, no tits, no ass and dressed like she's going to church, probably not. Biases are everywhere, so you're weird too if you want to call women weird for theirs.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

"A vibe or behavior that makes another person feel unsafe gets labeled as creepy"

Maybe that's the right definition

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

13 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

@mmKay The problem with this definition is that it mixes up behaviors that are criminal and behaviors that are not criminal, that result from bad game and lack of social-calibration. Or, even just flat out narcissism, but you're fundamentally a good person who doesn't want to hurt someone. (It is possible to be a narcissist who follows a morality of non-violence.) 

The whole point of this idea is to demonize male sexuality and to project all of your issues with sex, onto men. There is no constructive reason to have this word be a part of dating discourse and it should be eliminated. 

If youre serious about understanding this issue , think of what is and isnt valuable for survival in terms of millions of years of evolution in a social environment. In theory, you can dismiss most of modern humanity.

The context of this post is what is Creepiness and why does it exist.

The law, morallity and criminal behaviour is a separate issue. Decouple this from sexual value. If the criminal behaviour displayed is high risk low reward then yes, it's evolutionary unatractive.

Survival , aka our entire lives, is and allways has been an extremely dirty and cutthroat business, specifically in harsher and more undeveloped environments.

If sociopathic and narcisistic behaviour translate into delusional confidence ( which is an attraction trigger because of survival value in a social environemnt) then it is desirable and attractive in terms of mating.

Creepiness is not an idea or  social construct deliberately manufactured to demonize male sexuallity. It is a real , extremely important evolutionary biological EMOTIONAL reaction triggered IN HER BODY by how a guy comes across and acts , unconsciously judged in the context of survival in a social environment.

This emotion automatically weeds out bad reproductive choices . It is a bad offspring alarm. 

It is an very intelligent design. In a certain way you could say it's the collective wisdom of all of the past women from her bloodline on who not to fuck why and when. The gossiping never stops.

It comes as the feeling of being creeped out .

It is kind of akin of how you feel when you see an old naked ungroomed elderly woman with saggy skin and saggy titties and hanging muscles. You feel an emotion that makes you feel turned off. But in our case it's weaker because sex is lower risk for us since we dont have to deal with pregnancy, which for her ( evolutionary speaking ) is a life or death situation .

So I know some of you would still smash a nasty granny if the chance was presented, dont lie to me ;) 

ALL OF FUCKING PICK UP AND GAME THEORY EVOLVES AROUND PERSUING HER WHILE DISPLAYING VALUABLE SURVIVAL QUALIITIES AND MINIMIZING / AVOIDING TRIGGERING FEELINGS OF CREEPINESS

Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

2 minutes ago, mmKay said:

The law, morallity and criminal behaviour is a separate issue. Decouple this from sexual value. 

I'm actually interested in what's a crime and what's not a crime. Because the simps in power try to criminalize stuff that's not a crime, only to feed their own ego. 

6 minutes ago, mmKay said:

This emotion automatically weeds out bad reproductive choices . It is a bad offspring alarm. 

6 minutes ago, mmKay said:

ALL OF FUCKING PICK UP AND GAME THEORY EVOLVES AROUND PERSUING HER WHILE DISPLAYING VALUABLE SURVIVAL QUALIITIES AND MINIMIZING / AVOIDING TRIGGERING FEELINGS OF CREEPINESS

Both of these sentences are kinda contradictory, don't you think? 

On the one hand, you say that it weeds out bad reproductive choices. Meaning, it would weed out the guys who are lazy, unproductive losers, who have no money. (Because money is what has survival-value in today's world) On the other hand, what you're saying is that pick-up, or changing your social behavior to match what women think is 'normal' (meaning, smiling when she makes eye-contact, opening the door for her, etc.), can manipulate whether she feels creeped out by you or not, just like that. If actual survival-wisdom were getting conveyed to her through this emotional response, a PUA would not be able to manipulate the emotional response to his end, right?! Meaning, it would not be a response to a behavior, it would be a response to an actual incompatibility, right?! 

literally just watch the 3 part series on getting laid off Leo's channel 

In the simplest way possible: the more authentic you are, the less creepy you will be.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

literally just watch the 3 part series on getting laid off Leo's channel 

Leo literally laid himself off from his own channel 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Leo literally laid himself off from his own channel 

Leo died. We're just communicating with his corpse.

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

In the simplest way possible: the more authentic you are, the less creepy you will be.

just be yourself bro

On 14/12/2023 at 1:34 AM, The0Self said:

When guys have the problem of not being able to attract women it’s often the result on unseen misogyny or random blind spots holding them back. Anyone who used to be bad with women and is now not, is not particularly misogynistic.

Holism.

True, is very difficult to atract or even create rapport with a being that you fear ot hate or have antagonism against. 

Is a decision: I Love women, even the confuse ones. I love they at the level they are as they are even if I dont go along with the bias they have or the social conditioning they have. Love first and them go out interact. Or stay home masturbating and posting shit on Forums.

7 minutes ago, mmKay said:

just be yourself bro

To understand what being creepy is, you literally need to become creepy yourself. Life will present that which is appropriate for you to understand in order to grow.

What is a man that embodies non- creepiness? 

What are his qualities? What are his values? How does he live his life? 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

• He lives it by being in touch with his sexuality
  • He understands what it means to be turned on
  • He understands how to communicate his sexual desire for a woman (and not just in a verbal way, but non verbal as well, he knows how to use his body) 
  • He understands how to talk to women in a way that makes them feel comfortable
  • He is always receptive to the "yield" and "stop" signs the girl gives him and responds accordingly
  • He leads her in a direction but with conscious awareness of her safety and needs
Edited by Spiritual Warrior

1 hour ago, mmKay said:

just be yourself bro

There are women who will call you 'creepy' when you be yourself. 

1 hour ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Is a decision: I Love women, even the confuse ones. I love they at the level they are as they are even if I dont go along with the bias they have or the social conditioning they have. Love first and them go out interact. Or stay home masturbating and posting shit on Forums.

This doesn't solve the problem of women calling you 'creepy' and having their simps come after you. 

32 minutes ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

What is a man that embodies non- creepiness? 

What are his qualities? What are his values? How does he live his life? 

That's not the real question here. Because 'being creepy' is not a decision you made to begin with. Rather, the label of 'creepy' is a label that other people put on you, because they feel a certain way and they blame you for that feeling. 

What's your responsibility, is to not be a criminal and to respect consent. 

Edited by mr_engineer

@mr_engineer Just be your non-creepy self bro.

Edited by Leo Gura