mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

47 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

I would use the word 'molester'. That would be more accurate. (Hint: Actually name the offense, don't just use a feeling-word to demonize somebody)

If I'm into that, problem solved. If I'm not into that, I would resist. Then, I would get an idea of your morality based on your reaction to that. 

Why would I fear you, though? You are who you are and you're into what you're into. And, even if you have issues taking 'no' for an answer, I'd just distance myself from you. I would not see the point of demonizing you. 

There are ways of figuring out whether someone's a threat without demonizing them, you see?! You can talk nicely to them and ask them why they're behaving out of the norm. 

I don't quite understand why you'd become very sensitive towards 'odd behavior'. It was a big conundrum for me, until I figured out what I said in the OP. 

Some guys come off as a threat from the start and the more you engage, the more they engage and the creepier they get. It's hard for you to understand this because you're not a female who has to deal with creepy guys. Some guys get a kick off of you ignoring them or even engaging depending on the creep. I'm not referring to guys who have been mistaken for creeps and who are not, I'm talking about real creeps. 

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

27 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Some guys come off as a threat from the start and the more you engage, the more they engage and the creepier they get. It's hard for you to understand this because you're not a female who has to deal with creepy guys. Some guys get a kick off of you ignoring them or even engaging depending on the creep. I'm not referring to guys who have been mistaken for creeps and who are not, I'm talking about real creeps. 

Can you factually prove that they're a threat? Or, is it your feelings, your 'gut'? And, you're just labelling them as 'creepy' because you don't personally like them? 

If it's the latter, the solution is to engage with them and to deal in a transactional way. That's how you deal with narcissists. The more you resist them, the stronger they get. You get to the bottom of what they want, help them get it to the best of your ability and then you're done. 

You may think that 'this is a lot of work, this shouldn't be my responsibility'. First of all, there is a pattern to what they want, so it's doable. At least, it's a safer option than ignoring them. Secondly, if you want to date, you're going to be doing this anyways. You're going to be looking at guys who approach you and figuring out what they want anyways. And thirdly, when you come across someone who's out of the ordinary, you'll be able to spot them. You won't unconsciously reject them. 

Defending social-norms is incredibly counterproductive for women's dating-objectives. Because ultimately, women are attracted to the guys who break them anyways. So, why defend them, why enable simps?! Just get the masculine men that you're into, to protect you! 

Edited by mr_engineer

3 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Can you factually prove that they're a threat? Or, is it your feelings, your 'gut'? And, you're just labelling them as 'creepy' because you don't personally like them? 

If it's the latter, the solution is to engage with them and to deal in a transactional way. That's how you deal with narcissists. The more you resist them, the stronger they get. You get to the bottom of what they want, help them get it to the best of your ability and then you're done. 

You may think that 'this is a lot of work, this shouldn't be my responsibility'. First of all, there is a pattern to what they want, so it's doable. At least, it's a safer option than ignoring them. Secondly, if you want to date, you're going to be doing this anyways. You're going to be looking at guys who approach you and figuring out what they want anyways. And thirdly, when you come across someone who's out of the ordinary, you'll be able to spot them. You won't unconsciously reject them. 

I already said earlier I'm not talking about guys who can be mistaken for creeps and who are not. I don't have to wait to try and analyze the kinds of guys I'm talking about. When you look at me with piercing eyes and stick your tongue out like you're implying eating my pussy, you're a creep. When you say to me you're sexy and start to rub your cock up and down you're a creep, when you stand next to me at a bar and touch my ass uninvited you're a creep, need I go on. 

You're probably not referring to these kinds of guys, but I am, and anything else along those lines. I don't get them often, but I have. Anything else, I can handle and probably won't consider creepy, but what I just explained, there are normal looking guys who will act like that. 

12 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I already said earlier I'm not talking about guys who can be mistaken for creeps and who are not. I don't have to wait to try and analyze the kinds of guys I'm talking about. When you look at me with piercing eyes and stick your tongue out like you're implying eating my pussy, you're a creep. When you say to me you're sexy and start to rub your cock up and down you're a creep, when you stand next to me at a bar and touch my ass uninvited you're a creep, need I go on. 

Sexual harassment glossary time. 

• Sticking their tongue out implying they're eating your pussy - cat-calling 
  • Rubbing their cock on you/uninvited ass-touching - molestation

These are crimes under the law. You use these words, they'll get the job done. You have the right to take action against these guys and to book them on these charges. You don't need to gossip about them, about how you feel about them. No offense, but 'creep' comes across as a gossip-girl term to me. It adds unwarranted drama to an already messed-up situation. 

Please use the right terminology so that the authorities know what to charge them with, so that the authorities don't get free rein to abuse their power against all men who don't follow social-norms. Because, even the best, most masculine men don't follow social-norms. 

Edited by mr_engineer

10 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Sexual harassment glossary time. 

• Sticking their tongue out implying they're eating your pussy - cat-calling 
  • Rubbing their cock on you/uninvited ass-touching - molestation

These are crimes under the law. You use these words, they'll get the job done. You have the right to take action against these guys and to book them on these charges. You don't need to gossip about them, about how you feel about them. No offense, but 'creep' comes across as a gossip-girl term to me.

Please use the right terminology so that the authorities know what to charge them with, so that the authorities don't get free rein to abuse their power against all men who don't follow social-norms. Because, even the best, most masculine men don't follow social-norms. 

Why would I call the cops on somebody because they're sticking their tongue out like an idiot. I didn't say he was rubbing his thing on me, I said he was just rubbing it. None of these are reasons to call the cops.

"Please use the right terms?" I'm sorry, but I didn't go to school or was formerly educated on terms to use for guys who act inappropriately in public. Maybe you can educate me on the terms since you seem to know them so well.

This is sounding so personal with you and I'm sure any woman who've encountered what I explained above would agree those guys are creeps. You've made posts before on a woman who wrongfully accused you of something and it is obviously skewing your judgement in this conversation as to what I'm trying to convey so I'm through with it before my other personality comes on board. Now say something about that.

Edited by Princess Arabia

Physically infringing on your boundaries is a crime under the law and you have the right to take action against that. But, being a narcissist/not caring about someone's feelings/having bad game - these are not crimes. And, authorities should not be involved if you're dealing with someone like that. 

11 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Why would I call the cops on somebody because they're sticking their tongue out like an idiot. I didn't say he was rubbing his thing on me, I said he was just rubbing it. None of these are reasons to call the cops.

They actually are reasons to call the cops. You can threaten the guys with that. If they don't stop, you can actually call the cops. One less sexual predator for the rest of society to deal with. 

"Please use the right terms?" I'm sorry, but I didn't go to school or was formerly educated on terms to use for guys who act inappropriately in public. Maybe you can educate me on the terms since you seem to know them so well.

Ah, I see. In that case, I'd suggest that you make a list of all the things that men do that make you uncomfortable and you google whether they're a crime or not. The general rule of thumb is that if they physically transgress your boundaries, it's a crime and if they don't, it's not. 

The word 'creep' is used by women to 'warn each other' about specific guys who they think is upto no good. No proof, just gossip. 

This is sounding so personal with you and I'm sure any woman who've encountered what I explained above would agree those guys are creeps. You've made posts before on a woman who wrongfully accused you of something and it is obviously skewing your judgement in this conversation as to what I'm trying to convey so I'm through with it before my other personality comes on board. Now say something about that.

I was accused for looking at her the wrong way. Nothing else, no catcalling, didn't move a muscle towards her, I just looked at her. That was seen as a 'problem' by the teacher. 

She threatened to complain, I said 'go ahead, it's bullshit'. Then, she did complain and, instead of telling her that it's no big deal like she should have, the teacher confronts me about it! And threatens to call my mom over it. 

For the longest time, it didn't make sense why everyone agreed that I was the 'creep' in the situation. Now, I see why. It's because of what I mentioned in the OP. 

Edited by mr_engineer

1 minute ago, mr_engineer said:

Physically infringing on your boundaries is a crime under the law and you have the right to take action against that. But, being a narcissist/not caring about someone's feelings/having bad game - these are not crimes. And, authorities should not be involved if you're dealing with someone like that. 

They actually are reasons to call the cops. You can threaten the guys with that. If they don't stop, you can actually call the cops. One less sexual predator for the rest of society to deal with. 

Ah, I see. In that case, I'd suggest that you make a list of all the things that men do that make you uncomfortable and you google whether they're a crime or not. The general rule of thumb is that if they physically transgress your boundaries, it's a crime and if they don't, it's not. 

The word 'creep' is used by women to 'warn each other' about specific guys who they think is upto no good. No proof, just gossip. 

I was accused for looking at her the wrong way. Nothing else, I just looked at her. That was seen as a 'problem' by the teacher. 

She threatened to complain, I said 'go ahead, it's bullshit'. Then, she did complain and, instead of telling her that it's no big deal like she should have, the teacher confronts me about it! And threatens to call my mom over it. 

For the longest time, it didn't make sense why everyone agreed that I was the 'creep' in the situation. Now, I see why. It's because of what I mentioned in the OP. 

Ok. I wish you the best with women. Sorry that happened to you. Learn to let go because it can take a toll on your future relationships. I mean no harm and I sincerely mean that I wish you the best.

7 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

Ok. I wish you the best with women. Sorry that happened to you. Learn to let go because it can take a toll on your future relationships. I mean no harm and I sincerely mean that I wish you the best.

✌️

@mr_engineer I have tried to help you so many times but you are so stubborn in your views.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

3 hours ago, Girzo said:

@MysticalSnow

You sound very judgmental for someone supposedly so spiritual they don't care about dating.

Judgmental in that there literally are judgments to make about the things in reality.

I never said I don't care about dating, just that "pickup" is horrendous and most of the conceptual associations / landscapes that come with it are bad.

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

✌️

Work on your facial expressions. If they're anything like in your profile picture then it's no wonder you got in trouble for merely eyeing a girl. I'd also suggest trying to find a girl in a place where you both have common interests, not where you're both enslaved like at work or high school. And it might sound absurd or vague but try working on your "energy", trying to have a nice, beautifully modulated energy.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@mr_engineer I have tried to help you so many times but you are so stubborn in your views.

You created him.

10 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Work on your facial expressions. If they're anything like in your profile picture then it's no wonder you got in trouble for merely eyeing a girl.

No, that's not why I got in trouble. It's because of the projection of the 'uncommunicated intent' that's behind their interpretation of the facial expression, as stated in the OP. For some weird reason, everyone agrees on the interpretation and then comes to get you. 

You have to put the blame where it belongs, when authorities abuse their power. And no, this is not a discussion about 'game'. If having bad game is a crime now, that's a problem with the society, not the person with bad game. 

2 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Your inner shadows 

Oh, Mr. Mind Reader is here. 

What are my shadows?! 

1 minute ago, Buck Edwards said:

Women. You have a women problem. 

Ah, so that's what you're projecting. Got it. 

1 hour ago, MysticalSnow said:

I never said I don't care about dating, just that "pickup" is horrendous and most of the conceptual associations / landscapes that come with it are bad.

Oh, then I get your point.

You know, even your explanation sounds creepy the way you blame it on women. They have every right to feel whatever they want towards you and by your defensive reaction to some good answers here  they might have a good reason for it. 

How about you take some responsibility for yourself instead of blaming others?