mr_engineer

I finally deciphered the idea of 'creepiness'.

243 posts in this topic

Just now, mr_engineer said:

Do you just go for the hole when you approach women?! Is that the opposite of 'creepy'?! 

My signal is when she spreads her legs.

5 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Was that the answer to the question? 

Creepiness is a biological evolutionary emotional response that signals her to stay away from you and to not have offspring with you.

Imagine how repelled you feel when you see or smell a rotten orange. Your genetics is telling you stay the fck away from that and dont put It in your body.

That's what creepiness feel like to women when you act creepy around them.

Basically , poor social skills and neediness

Chatgpt actually has a good take on this.

Question: What makes women feel creeped out by men?

Feelings of discomfort or being "creeped out" often stem from a combination of social, psychological, and personal factors. Here are more detailed aspects:

Boundary Violation: When personal boundaries are crossed, whether through invasive questioning, unwelcome physical contact, or persistent attention despite clear signals of discomfort, individuals may feel their personal space and autonomy are being violated.

Inappropriate Behavior: Behavior that is socially inappropriate or culturally unacceptable, such as making explicit comments, unsolicited advances, or lewd gestures, can create discomfort.

Non-Verbal Cues: Non-verbal communication plays a significant role. Prolonged staring, intense eye contact, or body language that seems threatening or overly assertive can contribute to discomfort.

Trust and Safety Concerns: If a person feels that their safety or well-being is compromised, whether due to a lack of trust, a sense of unpredictability, or previous negative experiences, it can lead to discomfort.

Context and Timing: Inappropriate behavior in certain settings or situations, such as professional environments, public spaces, or during vulnerable moments, can intensify feelings of discomfort.

Communication Skills: Poor communication skills, including an inability to read social cues, a lack of awareness about appropriate behavior, or an insensitivity to the other person's feelings, can contribute to discomfort.

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

11 minutes ago, meta_male said:

The best way to be creepy is to tell women stuff like this.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Was that the answer to the question? 

Yes sir, figure out how to get there without being needy.

6 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The best way to be creepy is to tell women stuff like this.

Or that you're an alien.

9 hours ago, MysticalSnow said:

You getting your genitalia doing its biological thing should not be specifically your focus at all. Your focus should be educating people on Infinity, God-Consciousness, open-mindedness, abstraction, etc.

I don't find Infinity, God-Consciousness or abstraction interesting at all, so if it was up to me, it would be the opposite... Do you think it would be better for the world if guys like me instead of learning from Leo, ended up in the clutches of a guy like Andrew Tate?

30 minutes ago, meta_male said:

Or that you're an alien.

I only tell her that when her legs are wide open.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I see, it's about the little things 😆

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Is that before or after she's seen your teely pot. Does she reply, Oh you alien you". Hehe

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

5 hours ago, Kid A said:

I don't find Infinity, God-Consciousness or abstraction interesting at all, so if it was up to me, it would be the opposite... Do you think it would be better for the world if guys like me instead of learning from Leo, ended up in the clutches of a guy like Andrew Tate?

Anyone who ends up with Andrew Hate deserves it.

2 hours ago, MysticalSnow said:

Anyone who ends up with Andrew Hate deserves it.

All the women who are affected by it too?

1 hour ago, Kid A said:

All the women who are affected by it too?

Your argument is actually that Leo should devaluate his content so that some subgroup of "men" prone to Tate end up treating women better, by Leo teaching them something in the frame of "pickup"?

Creepiness is the showing of sexual interest towards a person in a selfish, manipulative, dishonest way. 

Men and women are both capable. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

51 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Your argument is actually that Leo should devaluate his content so that some subgroup of "men" prone to Tate end up treating women better, by Leo teaching them something in the frame of "pickup"?

No, that's not what I meant. Sorry if it looked that way. I have absolutely no problem with Leo covering topics I'm not interested or don't see the value in (yet). This doesn't seem to be the case for you... 

6 minutes ago, Kid A said:

No, that's not what I meant. Sorry if it looked that way. I have absolutely no problem with Leo covering topics I'm not interested or don't see the value in (yet). This doesn't seem to be the case for you... 

Have you tried any psychedelics?

Have you ever had any interest in out of body experiences?

39 minutes ago, MysticalSnow said:

Have you tried any psychedelics?

Yes, I have, several times. Amazing stuff! I have Asperger's and am at a very low spiritual level, so getting to know my body is way more appealing than leaving it for the time being xD

Edited by Kid A

12 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

That sounds like PUA...

Then why do women sleep with them so readily?

Creepiness is just a woman describing how she feels. She can feel that way for any number of reasons. A common one is the guy is himself nervous and the emotional transference makes her feel nervous because of him. 

Most PUAs are selfish, manipulative, egotistical, and dishonest. But they are not creepy, because creepiness kills a guy's ability to get laid. Which is what PUAs are most interested in. Creepiness comes from inexperience. The most creepy guys are Incels.

Edited by Leo Gura

15 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Sigh....

Dude, you are your own worst enemy here. You have this toxic suspicion of women. Like you need to fight with them.

I have talked to thousands of women and never once has your kind of thinking entered my mind.

You just go up to women and have fun talking to them. That's all. Stop with all this ideological overthinking. There is no political battle, there is nothing you need to defend against.

You are thinking about things you shouldn't even be thinking about.

The only thing you should be thinking about is how to make a woman laugh and how to have fun.

I'm telling you what works. What you are doing will not work.

Are you telling me that you don't vet women for communication-skills, and that 'works'?! And that if I vet a woman for the ability to communicate her feelings and actually be feminine, instead of unconsciously reacting to them, that won't work?! 

14 hours ago, meta_male said:

Yes sir, figure out how to get there without being needy.

I have better things to do in my dating-life than sleeping with hoes, thanks.