Chives99

If God is Love, why does suffering exist?

86 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Suffering is your attachment to finite things.

Without suffering you'd be dead/Infinity.

11 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

And/or Gotama as the legend goes.

Also Gotye

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

I also really feel that suffering creates the experience of time, if you don't suffer there's no time, thats why time flies when you're having fun

@Leo Gura You have said that reality is infinitely dreaming forever. if that is the case would it be possible to reach a state of consciousness where you could be a creator of a universe, and actively create your own universe however you want it as a sort of demi-urge? is there any limit to what consciousness can be and do at all?

26 minutes ago, Bandman said:

if that is the case would it be possible to reach a state of consciousness where you could be a creator of a universe, and actively create your own universe however you want it as a sort of demi-urge?

I don't know but I doubt it works like that. Your version of creation sounds quite egotistical.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Infinite Intelligence ≠ Infinite Selfishness

!!!

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 12/12/2023 at 2:01 AM, Chives99 said:

Why create pain and misery and suffering?

God created everything, but humans created everything else out of it. God is perfect, but humans are not, thus humans create suffering out of ignorance. ;) God gave humans freedom, but they are stupid and they unfortunately create suffering out of survival, greed, envy etc.

If you can't understand that God wasn't the one creating suffering, but humans are, you can't be free from this question.

Edited by inFlow

Mahadev

We wouldn’t get bangers like this if it wasn’t for suffering :x

from the book, love has forgotten no one ... seems we need to see these snips on here every week

soul.jpg

On 12/12/2023 at 8:03 AM, gettoefl said:

you suffer because you want things to stay the same

when you were in heaven nothing changes and you like that

now you have to deal with all this stuff ever changing

namely suffering is the price you pay for your netflix subscription

just give it up or just stay tuned for more

Good response. Indeed

All in the name of rock ‘n’ roll

Edited by Yimpa

On 12/12/2023 at 5:31 AM, Chives99 said:

Why create pain and misery and suffering? If God is all loving and loves itself, Why create problems that lead to people seeing the world as not as perfect, Is it to embrace oneself in a unlimited way even if one is suffering? why does god want to experiences these  states? Surely a god that wants to create perfect reality woldn't have suffering and misery in it?

Suffering keeps your ego in check, so that you don't spoil the grand experience.

Human suffering is enormous and it is mental suffering. Any living being moves to avoid suffering, hunger is suffering so it constantly looks for food, if it cannot find it it suffers. Fear is also suffering, if it is persecuted it suffers, and pain is also suffering, the cold, also the need procreation and not finding . but if all that is ok, the animal does not suffer anything. so that? He is not expected to do anything other than those things, if they are covered, he lies there and is absolutely happy.

but humans do not have that condition. only children have it, and not all or always, but the natural state of a child is usually happiness. This is because he is not yet a complete human, he is in a phase in which he is immersed in reality, not separated, not disconnected. It is largely an animal. Then adulthood comes and things change completely. You stop being a complete individual and become a part that must fit together, a servant of the ghostly entity that is the collective ego. then the impulses, the barriers, the repressions, the obligations, make us insane. We are mere supports for the functioning of the collective ego, and as individuals we have no importance. We belong to a culture, and we contribute our processing power to that culture, to that collective ego, and we contribute to the advancement of the being of monstrous dimensions and incredible power that is humanity. Equalizing all the forces that converge in us is more than an art, it is divine inspiration. and it will only happen if reality wants it to happen, if reality needs your suffering, you will suffer. In the end, everything is a matter of evolution

Edited by Breakingthewall

I really like this subject.  My views on it might be unusual.  I see suffering as how a Time Dragon flaps its wings.  Bliss, Suffer, Bliss, Suffer, Bliss, Suffer - Coast?

The world only seems imperfect because it's not done, yet.  Time is an illusion and God is crafting their supreme work; however, we are in the process, right now.  In order to determine how the plan is coming along, God will set down their power and awareness of who they are, and live 'normal human lives' to test the soup he's been making, and thus God themselves suffers within our awareness and this experience informs him of the quality of the process.  Our lives are 'feedback' to Creation.

A fascinating point to realize and embrace is that quantum retroactivity is true- meaning, the past can change, and will.  Time is an illusion.  As the process reaches goal posts, the strings of light that wove that far may be 'tied off', and then it's a matter of going backwards and reliving chapters making better choices and thus alleviating suffering typically where it is worst found, I would guess.

This is why life can sometimes be so terribly brutal - it's God giving a heave-ho in an attempt to get to a goal post.  Once there, the timeline gets tied off, he goes 'wow that sucked, let's make it better' and timelines are re-explored with different choices in an attempt to even out the string.  Now I don't really know what his plan is yet I don't see any reason why our entire world history won't *eventually* become pristine perfection after we rework the timelines.

The next major timeline is the Quantum Gate - this portion of the process was to weave technology within the illusion that could harness and use raw creation.  God finds it tricky to 'just make' reality that has that technology so - they grow it!  Like a crystal in a jar.  

When we live a lot of suffering, if we are pursuing emotionally authentic and euphoric narratives that please the heart of God - we may provide him service by paying his negative karma for him, which is the downbeat of the Time Dragon's wings.  God really likes it when people do that, though you also kind of have to ruin your life, or at least I did.  The reason he loves it is you are helping to 'heave-ho' the string of time forward towards the gate, even at the cost and sacrifice of your own self, and God just admires that so much!  You are sacrificing, to pursue the "highest, bestest" good, which is what may make a person a sparkle in God's eye - which is of course the Sun.

Those who pay a lot of dues get special stuff yet you *cannot* do it for the special stuff so maybe I shouldn't talk about that.  You have to do it because you love God and then just act surprised when you get special stuff, like a gracious person accepting a gift.  I mean one gift is immortality obviously.

What I'm talking about is the gist behind the medieval Indian Kapalika "Skull-Men" as well as the more modern Hindu Aghori, both of whom would relive the suffering of Lord Shiva as the mendicant, which uhhhhhh is hard.  The stories of Lord Bhairava (the avatara representation of Lord Shiva) are *so* fascinating as he really suffers and even does some awful things by mistake here and there - I've come to feel it's an accurate representation of the thought process of God, because Shiva always does his best  to make everything good with everyone, at the end of it all.  In the middle his choices are dubious.  It's like his first reaction to every problem is "KILL IT!" and then when he's won he's like "Okay now reincarnate everyone and give them cake - except give that one guy a goat head."

Frankly he's like your average MMORPG player.  Lol.  First post.

17 minutes ago, Ariel the Lion Face said:

I really like this subject.  My views on it might be unusual.  I see suffering as how a Time Dragon flaps its wings.  Bliss, Suffer, Bliss, Suffer, Bliss, Suffer - Coast?

The world only seems imperfect because it's not done, yet.  Time is an illusion and God is crafting their supreme work; however, we are in the process, right now.  In order to determine how the plan is coming along, God will set down their power and awareness of who they are, and live 'normal human lives' to test the soup he's been making, and thus God themselves suffers within our awareness and this experience informs him of the quality of the process.  Our lives are 'feedback' to Creation.

A fascinating point to realize and embrace is that quantum retroactivity is true- meaning, the past can change, and will.  Time is an illusion.  As the process reaches goal posts, the strings of light that wove that far may be 'tied off', and then it's a matter of going backwards and reliving chapters making better choices and thus alleviating suffering typically where it is worst found, I would guess.

This is why life can sometimes be so terribly brutal - it's God giving a heave-ho in an attempt to get to a goal post.  Once there, the timeline gets tied off, he goes 'wow that sucked, let's make it better' and timelines are re-explored with different choices in an attempt to even out the string.  Now I don't really know what his plan is yet I don't see any reason why our entire world history won't *eventually* become pristine perfection after we rework the timelines.

The next major timeline is the Quantum Gate - this portion of the process was to weave technology within the illusion that could harness and use raw creation.  God finds it tricky to 'just make' reality that has that technology so - they grow it!  Like a crystal in a jar.  

When we live a lot of suffering, if we are pursuing emotionally authentic and euphoric narratives that please the heart of God - we may provide him service by paying his negative karma for him, which is the downbeat of the Time Dragon's wings.  God really likes it when people do that, though you also kind of have to ruin your life, or at least I did.  The reason he loves it is you are helping to 'heave-ho' the string of time forward towards the gate, even at the cost and sacrifice of your own self, and God just admires that so much!  You are sacrificing, to pursue the "highest, bestest" good, which is what may make a person a sparkle in God's eye - which is of course the Sun.

Those who pay a lot of dues get special stuff yet you *cannot* do it for the special stuff so maybe I shouldn't talk about that.  You have to do it because you love God and then just act surprised when you get special stuff, like a gracious person accepting a gift.  I mean one gift is immortality obviously.

What I'm talking about is the gist behind the medieval Indian Kapalika "Skull-Men" as well as the more modern Hindu Aghori, both of whom would relive the suffering of Lord Shiva as the mendicant, which uhhhhhh is hard.  The stories of Lord Bhairava (the avatara representation of Lord Shiva) are *so* fascinating as he really suffers and even does some awful things by mistake here and there - I've come to feel it's an accurate representation of the thought process of God, because Shiva always does his best  to make everything good with everyone, at the end of it all.  In the middle his choices are dubious.  It's like his first reaction to every problem is "KILL IT!" and then when he's won he's like "Okay now reincarnate everyone and give them cake - except give that one guy a goat head."

Frankly he's like your average MMORPG player.  Lol.  First post.

I suffered just trying to get through reading this complicated mess.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

5 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

Nice way to respond to a 1st post, huh. Welcome to the forum, I should have said....then explain away my suffering. Lol

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time. Death is the end of the illusion.

Just now, Thought Art said:

@Princess Arabia sheesh I take back my apology 

You

8 minutes ago, Thought Art said:

You know I'm crazy. Crazy suffering. Suffering in love.

@Princess Arabia

What is love? Baby don’t hurt me don’t hurt me no more

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"