MsNobody

Léo Gura on Lex Fridman podcast!

20 posts in this topic

how are we going to find your comment amongst the hundreds of other comments

@MsNobody Leo can’t even make weekly videos, how will he manage an interview? The Leo of 2015/2016 is gone.

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

I just know there's that one obsessed schizo trailing behind Leo's coattails out there that has Leo's blogpost about the Jews screencapped and is spamming it in Lex's socials trying to dissuade him from an interview as much as possible 💀

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

5 hours ago, Yali said:

how are we going to find your comment amongst the hundreds of other comments

Like tryin to find God? xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

3 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@MsNobody Leo can’t even make weekly videos, how will he manage an interview? The Leo of 2015/2016 is gone.

The aliens finally consumed Leo, himself, as a psychedelic. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I just know there's that one obsessed schizo trailing behind Leo's coattails out there that has Leo's blogpost about the Jews screencapped and is spamming it in Lex's socials trying to dissuade him from an interview as much as possible 💀

What was Leo’s blogpost about the Jews?

"Not believing your own thoughts, you’re free from the primal desire: the thought that reality should be different than it is. You realise the wordless, the unthinkable. You understand that any mystery is only what you yourself have created. In fact, there’s no mystery. Everything is as clear as day. It’s simple, because there really isn’t anything. There’s only the story appearing now. And not even that.” — Byron Katie

Friedman is old news

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

9 hours ago, lostingenosmaze said:

I don't know why, but this reminded me of when my friend sent me a link to a 4chan post where someone was asking people there to track down the woman in a photo which Leo posted here. It was a blurred photo of a woman he said he'd slept with.

The 4chan post was worded quite aggressively too. Some people develop very unhealthy obsessions with others lol.

IMG_4109-min.jpeg

@MsNobody

On 2023-12-11 at 1:15 AM, MsNobody said:

Can you all please like my comment there so we get leo on Lex Fridman podcast 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0sMK61LavB/?igshid=N2ViNmM2MDRjNw==

You've made a thread about this several months ago. Seems unlikely Lex Fridman wants to converse with Leo Gura, especially given the advanced spiritual stuff and psychedelics. It'll be too risky for Lex's PR to handle.