theking00

GTA 6 trailer is out

19 posts in this topic

Leaker ruined the hype imo.

Interested in how the AI is going to be improved on this one.

Can't wait!

15 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

Leaker ruined the hype imo.

Interested in how the AI is going to be improved on this one.

Also this. I think if they implement AI in their NPC things might get so wild

I couldn't believe it, Earlier today I clicked the video on my YouTube recommended thinking it is some fan made trailer, then I see its the real rockstar and #1 trending, absolutely epic 

Edited by Dodo

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Wondering whether Rockstar's humor will remain irreverent and offensive on this GTA. The charm of this franchise is culture critique and pointing out absurdities and hypocrisy, among other things. ;)

Edited by UnbornTao

Rockstar Games is literally the last big publisher that didn't become a cash grab. Let's hope.

On 12/7/2023 at 0:02 AM, UnbornTao said:

Wondering whether Rockstar's humor will remain irreverent and offensive on this GTA. Some of the charm of this franchise is culture critique and pointing out absurdities and hypocrisy, among other things. ;)

Judging by these awesome analysis videos I think it's gonna be 100% true to the brand and the biggest GTA so far

On 16/12/2023 at 0:18 PM, Butters said:

Judging by these awesome analysis videos I think it's gonna be 100% true to the brand and the biggest GTA so far

Thanks for posting this video, love the GTA series, as with 5 I will probably buy the collector's edition when it eventually comes out :D

Until then I've got The Last of Us 2, Bloodborne and Uncharted 4 to finish. The Last of Us on grounded difficulty is no joke

Any chance its free to play? 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

On 11/04/2024 at 9:00 PM, Dodo said:

Any chance its free to play? 

GTA VI? None at all.

I don't think so.

Edited by UnbornTao

20 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

GTA VI? Not at all.

But these days companies have found that there are much more money in micro transaction f2p games, I thought Rockstar want to jump on the bandwagon 

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

https://www.rustylake.com/

Play their games, which are point-and-click adventure games. You don't know what creepiness and horror are until you play them. 😁

On 07/12/2023 at 10:20 AM, FourCrossedWands said:

Rockstar Games is literally the last big publisher that didn't become a cash grab. Let's hope.

Bruh, the main reason why they are making a new GTA is because GTAV Online is drying up.

All AAA are cash grab cringe.

9 minutes ago, Basman said:

Bruh, the main reason why they are making a new GTA is because GTAV Online is drying up.

All AAA are cash grab cringe.

I remember I was so hyped about gta5 I was watching so many videos about it before release. Then I had to play it with 2fps before fixing it, and massive lag. I still played, because I was that hyped, I waited so long for small movements lmao

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

Posted (edited)

One of the only games I'd play, besides flight simulators, that I'd play just for the sake of experiencing the tech/beauty of it.

But I won't waste my time grinding the online mode when it comes. I wasted too much time with entertainment for a lifetime.

I'll play the story mode till the end and for the rest, I'll just chill/explore the game.

Hope to put 100h at it at best.

Edited by Lucasxp64

Posted (edited)

I remember back then playing Vice City and being so impressed with how realistic the game was. This new GTA will clearly blow my mind away and I’m looking forward to it 

I will play some GTA 5 to prepare for 6

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI