Leo Gura

Russia Bans LGBTQ

136 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

People's beliefs aren't their own doing. These are just thoughts that were repeated over and over and over and over until it got cemented in the brain and now they call them their beliefs. No amount of 5min talk and forum explanation will change that. It would take a replacement with another repetitive thought to do that. It's a program you're talking to. Don't try to change the belief. Give some views on how you feel about the belief but leave it at that because the faulty wiring will electrocute him if tampered with and not carefully rewired.

Opposite is true. When it comes to this topic I mostly heard repetitive LGBT beliefs being reinforced over and over but I personally reject most of it but some of it makes sense. The thing you gotta understand is it has become a sort of propaganda, an agenda, and a political weapon used by people who are virtue signaling so gotta separate the good from the unnecessary 

27 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

I belong to an alien group that I have to hide from everyone its called Enlightenment :) 

But the enlightened ones don't give a shit about what the society thinks of them, and don't care about getting tagged as abnormal, whereas the other alien groups may not have that luxury.

14 minutes ago, An young being said:

But the enlightened ones don't give a shit about what the society thinks of them, and don't care about getting tagged as abnormal, whereas the other alien groups may not have that luxury.

True

Is being LGBT normal? What is normal? Who defines this? And by what metric? 

38 minutes ago, bebotalk said:

Is being LGBT normal? What is normal? Who defines this? And by what metric? 

It doesn't help that Putin banned the entire movement. For example hardcore people will have an easier time accepting gay rather than trans (I think)

You know what the mainstream views as normal and what it doesn't. Try bringing up conspiracy theory at the family dinner table and see what happens

2 hours ago, bebotalk said:

Is being LGBT normal?

Of course it’s not normal. It’s weird and gay as fuck!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 3/12/2023 at 10:11 AM, bebotalk said:

Russia has always envied the West.

What's more important, though, is don't get yourself to believe in your own propaganda and wishful thinking about Russia too much. @bebotalk

The US and EU have been believing in their own propaganda for the 2 last years. As a result, they're now in crisis and resession, trying to bypass their own sanctions against Russia, bying the same russian oil and gas and other stuff but more expensively, are weaker geo-politically. And pouring money in the project Ukraine (which was supposed to break Russia and The Putin). And even admitting that this project - Ukraine - will fail no matter what. Russia will win.

Whilst Russia has become stronger - both politically and economically, with more allies, better off internationally. With their own jets and fleet. And Putin - The Putin  - as well. :D

BRICS has gotten bigger, overtaken G7. Dollar has gotten weaker.

Other than this....  there can be some people in Russia who envy the West.:D And there always will be.

Edited by rnd

14 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

I've slept with women. I only have like 14 followers here. If I lose any followers for saying that, it will be the few women because the men would be like, can I watch and join in. I bet most of those Billie followers are women. Men will call out the gay men and women will call out the lesbos. While the straight jackets would love to watch the women and the dykes wanna watch the straight men. Fucked up humans can't even get their biases straight but they're hating on gays and lesbos. Lock their asses up and straightness goes out the window. 

Omg. I hadn’t followed you but won’t be now. (Jokes) 

*looking for the follow button*

❤️❤️❤️❤️

11 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

Omg. I hadn’t followed you but won’t be now. (Jokes) 

*looking for the follow button*

❤️❤️❤️❤️

You might just want to follow me to my house if I really get real down and nasty on this forum that's why I try to behave myself and stick to the Spiritual aspects of things because my sleeping with women ain't nothing compared to what other toys I've slept with. You'll be begging to unfollow me by the time I'm done showing you. 

Don't mind me, they say it's the ones with all the talk that ain't doing shit. That's me. I ain't doing shit but all talk. Come here Amy, let's show them some talking.......blub, blub.....cumming Princess!!!

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

I am a gay male and with Russia banning lgbt, it’s not that surprising. Same with Iran and Palestine, I am mature enough to realise that culturally it’s just not accepted in some parts of the world and you might get killed for it. That’s their culture. The world can’t inflict their version of what’s normal on them. If you are gay in those countries you need to hide it as best as possible. Harder to do if you are transgender.

i would still visit Iran, Russia and middle eastern countries as a tourist. I wouldn’t be waving some gay flag and shouting how queer I am and you must accept me, because I don’t expect anyone should have to accept me. 

1 minute ago, Princess Arabia said:

You might just want to follow me to my house if I really get real down and nasty on this forum that's why I try to behave myself and stick to the Spiritual aspects of things because my sleeping with women ain't nothing compared to what other toys I've slept with. You'll be begging to unfollow me by the time I'm done showing you. 

Don't mind me, they say it's the ones with all the talk that ain't doing shit. That's me. I ain't doing shit but all talk. Come here Amy, ket's show them some talking.......blub, blub.....cumming Princess!!!

Now that I have followed you I expect you to bow every so often. 😀

Just now, Merkabah Star said:

Now that I have followed you I expect you to bow every so often. 😀

I can see through God's bullshit, don't think I can't see through your human shit. I know what you're saying, you Merkabah Starry fishtail you.😜😜

@Princess Arabia Thankyou. Practicing and improving. Writing out a thought process tends to look like vomit on a page however  I’m attempting to compress them into a concise idea that’s easier to communicate. My responses are much too long.

1 hour ago, Adrian colby said:

@Princess Arabia Thankyou. Practicing and improving. Writing out a thought process tends to look like vomit on a page however  I’m attempting to compress them into a concise idea that’s easier to communicate. My responses are much too long.

When I'm reading a post that's well written and oozing with tasty vomit, I don't mind if it's a bit lengthy. I myself can write some lengthy remarks but sometimes that's what's needed to get a point across. People tend to have short attention spans for note-worthy readings and tend to give their attention to twerking booties and 3hr bloody movies that raises their blood pressure. A bit of humor there, but you get what I'm saying. 

On 12/1/2023 at 7:18 PM, Danioover9000 said:

@Ash55

Of course, what country, what patriarchy and theocratic orthodoxy would readily accept other ideologies that do not contribute to the flourishing of their society?

i just learned that i dont receive notification when someone tags me
nice
@Danioover9000 you know what is more crazy religious fundamentalist supporting his action here saying that he is a good answer to western influence xD