Leo Gura

Russia Bans LGBTQ

136 posts in this topic

@Twentyfirst

You are using survival to justify why it's not normal to be attracted to the same sex or have different experiences of who you are.

If you say they are weird, then you would also have to say that you are also weird.

They understand that they are different than most people. They just want to be treated humanely.

Survival can be brutal. But why not be more just? Isn't it truthful to acknowledge their right to exist? These issues don't have to be unnecessarily mixed together.

If some alien civilization attacked humans for not having advanced technology for survival, how would you feel? I bet you would want to acknowledge your existence as a human, right? Or would you go with them, even though they hate you for being a human and treat you like a slave? And they say things like, What a weird creature; they can't survive like us.

Edited by Understander

36 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Twentyfirst

You are using survival to justify why it's not normal to be attracted to the same sex or have different experiences of who you are.

If you say they are weird, then you would also have to say that you are also weird.

They understand that they are different than most people. They just want to be treated humanely.

Survival can be brutal. But why not be more just? Isn't it truthful to acknowledge their right to exist? These issues don't have to be unnecessarily mixed together.

If some alien civilization attacked humans for not having advanced technology for survival, how would you feel? I bet you would want to acknowledge your existence as a human, right? Or would you go with them, even though they hate you for being a human and treat you like a slave? And they say things like, What a weird creature; they can't survive like us.

"They just want to be treated humanely"

If you give them an inch they will take a mile. The whole argument is who cares what someone does in the PRIVACY of their own homes? How come then there are pride flags everywhere, every time I turn on the TV it's some gay agenda being pushed, half the clothing stores are about gay stuff now. Doesn't seem so private to me. They seem to be "proud" of being gay which means they want to be treated above humanely 

As for all the how would I feel if this happened stuff I personally don't victimize myself or ever feel oppressed 

Edited by Twentyfirst

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that, from your perspective, they aren't strange. And you don't have to care about survival in order to see them as strange.

This is about how you feel towards them, not about survival.

Also, why should you care about having babies? If you think deeply, you will see that survival made you think that way. There are straight people who don't care about having babies; are they also inferior?

If survival demands that you manipulate people and you start to become aware of its problems, wouldn't you change yourself?

6 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

half the clothing stores are about gay stuff now

Most clothing stores have a women's section. They are literally divided into two groups: men and women. Why aren't you paranoid? They might have an agenda for destroying men.

25 minutes ago, Understander said:

Also, don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that, from your perspective, they aren't strange. And you don't have to care about survival in order to see them as strange.

This is about how you feel towards them, not about survival.

Also, why should you care about having babies? If you think deeply, you will see that survival made you think that way. There are straight people who don't care about having babies; are they also inferior?

If survival demands that you manipulate people and you start to become aware of its problems, wouldn't you change yourself?

I don't feel any way towards them. I don't care that much. I enjoy sex and can't imagine male with male or female with female it doesn't make sense to me no matter how much I try to brainwash myself

From a survival perspective straight people who don't have babies are losers meaning they literally lose the game of survival and from a cultural viewpoint they are strange seeing as how almost everyone gets married and has babies. Thats why if you tell seomone you don't plan on having kids they look shocked and ask why 

There must be lies that LBGT tells itself for its own survival 

17 minutes ago, Understander said:

Most clothing stores have a women's section. They are literally divided into two groups: men and women. Why aren't you paranoid? They might have an agenda for destroying men.

You don't get what I was saying why would half the clothing store or every new movie that comes out have gay stuff if gays only represent a fraction of the population 

20 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

can't imagine male with male or female with female it doesn't make sense to me no matter how much I try to brainwash myself

I can respect that, but you are wrong.

You don't have to imagine, because they exist and they are attracted to each other like you would be to the "opposite".

From their perspective, they are "opposite" each other. Also, why would you (only) be attracted to a biologically different person? Why do you think being attracted to the same is not desirable for others?

Also, biological differences or similarity aren't the only thing that makes you attracted to others.

Edited by Understander

29 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

From a survival perspective straight people who don't have babies are losers meaning they literally lose the game of survival and from a cultural viewpoint they are strange seeing as how almost everyone gets married and has babies.

How do you feel about being surrounded by losers?

Many people here aren't that into having children, from what I have observed.

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Dogs usually sniff stuff, run around, do occasional spins, eat poop sleep, and fuck the OPPOSING gender. Anything else is weird 

They hump each other with exactly the same motion regardless of whether they are male or female. Over excited, trying to dominate or in heat.  When you work with 50+ dogs per week for 15 years this is obvious. I work in a groom salon in a veterinary clinic and saying only male dogs fuck female dogs…. You would be laughed out of the building here for making such an uneducated statement. The same can be said of the hundreds of species studied showing same sex companionship amongst them. Just look at penguins. In a large population where male female ratio may not work out evenly, they pair off and carry out the same behaviour as the rest without producing a chick. If something happens to another pair, they will take the chick and give it a second chance at life. 
there are many nuanced reasons for diversity within a species… that is not abnormal. That is an ever changing form as it progresses relative to its ever changing environment and circumstances. If it doesn’t, it disappears altogether. The human for of a person who doesn’t change or adapt is a traditionalist/conservative extreme. 

1 hour ago, Understander said:

I can respect that, but you are wrong.

You don't have to imagine, because they exist and they are attracted to each other like you would be to the "opposite".

From their perspective, they are "opposite" each other. Also, why would you (only) be attracted to a biologically different person? Why do you think being attracted to the same is not desirable for others?

Also, biological differences or similarity aren't the only thing that makes you attracted to others.

This is what happens when you go to far with these politically correct agendas. Your brain becomes scrambled with strange ideas far removed from normal consensus reality. Theres a reason why it took thousands of years for people to accept this kind of thing and no its not because every person from the past was completely wrong 

43 minutes ago, Understander said:

How do you feel about being surrounded by losers?

Many people here aren't that into having children, from what I have observed.

I don't mind because they transcend survival here. This forum represents a 0.0001% group of humanity but it's a better group than the 99.999%. No reason why you can't both be here and have children. It is nice to continue your bloodline regardless of survival 

17 minutes ago, Adrian colby said:

They hump each other with exactly the same motion regardless of whether they are male or female. Over excited, trying to dominate or in heat.  When you work with 50+ dogs per week for 15 years this is obvious. I work in a groom salon in a veterinary clinic and saying only male dogs fuck female dogs…. You would be laughed out of the building here for making such an uneducated statement. The same can be said of the hundreds of species studied showing same sex companionship amongst them. Just look at penguins. In a large population where male female ratio may not work out evenly, they pair off and carry out the same behaviour as the rest without producing a chick. If something happens to another pair, they will take the chick and give it a second chance at life. 
there are many nuanced reasons for diversity within a species… that is not abnormal. That is an ever changing form as it progresses relative to its ever changing environment and circumstances. If it doesn’t, it disappears altogether. The human for of a person who doesn’t change or adapt is a traditionalist/conservative extreme. 

Tell that to Putin 

4 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

This is what happens when you go to far with these politically correct agendas. Your brain becomes scrambled with strange ideas far removed from normal consensus reality. Theres a reason why it took thousands of years for people to accept this kind of thing and no its not because every person from the past was completely wrong 

Actually, it's the opposite.

People have an agenda not to accept it, for they have been brainwashed with false ideas about the "strange" people.

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I don't feel any way towards them. I don't care that much. I enjoy sex and can't imagine male with male or female with female it doesn't make sense to me no matter how much I try to brainwash myself

From a survival perspective straight people who don't have babies are losers meaning they literally lose the game of survival and from a cultural viewpoint they are strange seeing as how almost everyone gets married and has babies. Thats why if you tell seomone you don't plan on having kids they look shocked and ask why 

There must be lies that LBGT tells itself for its own survival 

Of course, the human evolved for survival through fitness payoffs and is orientated towards survival but when it get to a stage where it creates a society that collectively looks after itself then basic survival is transcended and the human no longer plays the game of its lower animalistic nature. It raises itself to a point of self awareness and begins to ponder its existence. It’s level of consciousness raises to that of the mental faculties and less of the body. After a time of becoming trapped in a matrix constructed of conceptual maps of its reality( caused by the development of language and the woefull inaccurate transference of experience through communication) , it begins to break out of that trap by engaging in the dialectic and improving intellect, logic, reason, till that also collapses and they see beyond the physical altogether by direct experience of a state of being beyond finite limitation. 

people who develop and become sensitively self aware ‘wake up’ and are no longer surviving but playing a character in a game. The circumstances that person has in their life is a catalyst for learning and improving clarity of conscious states, lessening reaction and embracing the diversity of the experience that creates a higher set of possibilities for all including a higher vantage point constructed of the differing perspectives and experiences.  Dismissing one of those experiences because you don’t understand the relative nature of experience shows a poor understanding of reality as a whole. 

the vast majority of perspectives are subjective and hold no objectivity at all so claiming an experience is abnormal because of the form it takes being one that differs to you or is so far removed from you in  degree that you can’t understand it, is a product of personal bias. To say it is abnormal is to say its existence is not rational but reality is A-rational. It is ‘All’ ways, all possibility, all potential. 

16 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Tell that to Putin 

He’s not ready to hear his own faults. He couldn’t handle it. 

nice deflection. 

10 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Can the LGTBODPEWIE people at least admit that being gay is not normal? Like be gay if you want but just admit it's not a thing humans normally partake in. I feel like they try to shove it down everyone throats by saying "what do you mean you won't allow gays, whats wrong with being gay" taking the position of playing dumb and expecting everyone to play along

There should be a law that gays have to adopt orphans rather than get surrogates 

Being gay is normal bro, it's just that stigma prevents people from being open about it or even accepting it in themselves 

Check out this video if you haven't seen it

Edited by Jacob Morres

7 hours ago, Understander said:

Actually, it's the opposite.

People have an agenda not to accept it, for they have been brainwashed with false ideas about the "strange" people.

Thinking its social conditioning to not accept gays is the premise of everything politically correct

"People used to shame each other because society and religion told them to do that"

"Men used to oppress women because the patriarchy told them to do that"

"Fat people were not accepted because marketers brainwashed everyone to only like thin people"

2 hours ago, Jacob Morres said:

Being gay is normal bro, it's just that stigma prevents people from being open about it or even accepting it in themselves 

Check out this video if you haven't seen it

If it's so normal why don't you become gay? If it's no big deal 

7 hours ago, Adrian colby said:

Of course, the human evolved for survival through fitness payoffs and is orientated towards survival but when it get to a stage where it creates a society that collectively looks after itself then basic survival is transcended and the human no longer plays the game of its lower animalistic nature. It raises itself to a point of self awareness and begins to ponder its existence. It’s level of consciousness raises to that of the mental faculties and less of the body. After a time of becoming trapped in a matrix constructed of conceptual maps of its reality( caused by the development of language and the woefull inaccurate transference of experience through communication) , it begins to break out of that trap by engaging in the dialectic and improving intellect, logic, reason, till that also collapses and they see beyond the physical altogether by direct experience of a state of being beyond finite limitation. 

people who develop and become sensitively self aware ‘wake up’ and are no longer surviving but playing a character in a game. The circumstances that person has in their life is a catalyst for learning and improving clarity of conscious states, lessening reaction and embracing the diversity of the experience that creates a higher set of possibilities for all including a higher vantage point constructed of the differing perspectives and experiences.  Dismissing one of those experiences because you don’t understand the relative nature of experience shows a poor understanding of reality as a whole. 

the vast majority of perspectives are subjective and hold no objectivity at all so claiming an experience is abnormal because of the form it takes being one that differs to you or is so far removed from you in  degree that you can’t understand it, is a product of personal bias. To say it is abnormal is to say its existence is not rational but reality is A-rational. It is ‘All’ ways, all possibility, all potential. 

How is saying gayness isn't normal the same thing as dismissing their experience?