Leo Gura

Russia Bans LGBTQ

136 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Nivsch said:

At least one can be gay in his home, just not to show it openly in the streets.

If it were that simple.

It's not easy to keep it as a secret when it has an influence on how you live. The activists are not only there because the government does not accept them.

But I agree with you that in Iran, it's more scary.

The traditionalists need a slap in the face.

Edited by Understander

Any country which believes that their ancestor's culture or tradition is supreme to any kind of logical or scientific thoughts must realise that  their foremost ancestors were monkeys and similiar animals at one point, raping, killing and highly uncivilized. Our ancestors and traditions indeed must be respected, but we should not turn a blind eye to their weaknesses and illogical beliefs.

Putin's move to establish the difference between the straight, pure, honest, respectful of tradition, reliable bloc, with Russia at the head, as opposed to the depraved, decadent, crazy, unstable, rotten, sick and doomed bloc, with US at head. Sad but smart.

Edited by Breakingthewall

@An young being

The whole problem is that how can you respect others if they can't respect you? What if respecting others means the destruction of your life? Do you see how deep this can go? This is the relativity that traditionalists don't understand.

Also, what does it mean to not respect?

For a traditionalist, not having "traditional values". For that, you will be handled brutally. So, how can you respect them? They will gladly believe without any doubt that they are right and objective. But they are far from being objective.

But I also understand that you can't do anything in the beginning or most of the time. So, gaining respect can become a waste of time. Why do I have to live my whole life in order to gain respect? I would eventually devolve into being like them. So, it would be more effective to find other solutions, regardless of my feelings about not being respected.

Edited by Understander

I think things like that will backfire 

a country needs freedom to be creative and things like lgbt, psychedelics, freedon of speech etc are freedom

and what’s there without creativity ?

The comment section of that video is also interesting.

Can the LGTBODPEWIE people at least admit that being gay is not normal? Like be gay if you want but just admit it's not a thing humans normally partake in. I feel like they try to shove it down everyone throats by saying "what do you mean you won't allow gays, whats wrong with being gay" taking the position of playing dumb and expecting everyone to play along

There should be a law that gays have to adopt orphans rather than get surrogates 

16 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Can the LGTBODPEWIE people at least admit that being gay is not normal? Like be gay if you want but just admit it's not a thing humans normally partake in. I feel like they try to shove it down everyone throats by saying "what do you mean you won't allow gays, whats wrong with being gay" taking the position of playing dumb and expecting everyone to play along

There should be a law that gays have to adopt orphans rather than get surrogates 

Everything is evolution's abnormality, being gay, having two hands instead of ten, loving your wife more than the orphaned child begging on the street,a need to have two partners to produce a child instead of one or four or none, being and seeing white and light as beautiful instead of darkness, and the list goes on.

Never ever have the belief that what evolution produces in majority is the right thing or the correct way. The only thing for which evolution exists is to provide a wide variety of experiences for you to immerse yourself. The ones which perished or in minority was not able to survive time, for which we must be compassionate and not consider it as God's punishment for doing something wrong.

@Twentyfirst

Do you think that the normal people you speak of are pure of heart, wise, intelligent and aren't shoving their "family values" into their kids?

Imagine not being accepted for who you are, being compared to murderers, etc., and being gaslighted for being weird.

For that, them being the way you described is more justified. They see all of your "questionings" about them as an attack on their existence because you are more comfortable expressing yourself than they are.

Edited by Understander

57 minutes ago, An young being said:

Everything is evolution's abnormality, being gay, having two hands instead of ten, loving your wife more than the orphaned child begging on the street,a need to have two partners to produce a child instead of one or four or none, being and seeing white and light as beautiful instead of darkness, and the list goes on.

Never ever have the belief that what evolution produces in majority is the right thing or the correct way. The only thing for which evolution exists is to provide a wide variety of experiences for you to immerse yourself. The ones which perished or in minority was not able to survive time, for which we must be compassionate and not consider it as God's punishment for doing something wrong.

Im not talking about evolution. Just the fact that men have genitals that penetrate and women have genitals that perfectly receive that or that it can produce babies should tell you whats normal and abnormal. No judgement against gays as people but maybe gays ripple out and affect the culture in ways a leader doesn't want them to affect. Why such denial and obsession with trying to normalize something that obviously isn't natural 

58 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Twentyfirst

Do you think that the normal people you speak of are pure of heart, wise, intelligent and aren't shoving their "family values" into their kids?

Imagine not being accepted for who you are, being compared to murderers, etc., and being gaslighted for being weird.

For that, them being the way you described is more justified. They see all of your "questionings" about them as an attack on their existence because you are more comfortable expressing yourself than they are.

If I was gay I would just straight up admit that its extremely strange and unlike everyone else 

@Twentyfirst

Then you would also have to admit that you are strange for being straight. Why should you be like everyone else? Isn't that strange?

When they want to be normal like you, they want to be accepted like you. That's what I think the LGBT community is for.

It only takes a loving parent to say that they love them, however they are (I don't think that this can solve all of the problems that they have).

Even though I know that straight kids aren't appreciated that much, it's way worse for LGBT people.

Edited by Understander

6 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Twentyfirst

Then you would also have to admit that you are strange for being straight. Why should you be like everyone else? Isn't that strange?

When they want to be normal like you, they want to be accepted like you. That's what I think the LGBT community is for.

It only takes a loving parent to say that they love them, however they are (I don't think that this can solve all of the problems that they have).

Even though I know that straight kids aren't appreciated that much, it's way worse for LGBT people.

So if you have a pet and that pet is gay that wouldn't be strange to you? You wouldn't think huh my male dog is fucking another male dog. You wouldn't bat an eye at all or even mention it? 

The underlying problem with LGBTQ+AI is that its all about protecting peoples feelings over the truth 

If, so then you are confusing different problems and you're using this to invalidate their existence.

10 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

So if you have a pet and that pet is gay that wouldn't be strange to you? You wouldn't think huh my male dog is fucking another male dog. You wouldn't bat an eye at all or even mention it? 

The underlying problem with LGBTQ+AI is that its all about protecting peoples feelings over the truth 

i think you‘re trolling 

But what if your dog ate shrooms and thought he was god, weird?

what if your dog made a cheeseburger with jalapenos and watched seinfeld, weird

your comparison lacks 

Edited by PurpleTree

1 minute ago, Understander said:

@Twentyfirst

So, if you don't have a baby, your existence is inferior?

According to the brutality of surviving in nature, yes. Sex is older than almost anything you can think of and sex is about reproduction and the continuation of your bloodline. This is another politically correct lie to protect feelings. Notice how they changed the term "childless" to "childfree"

Just now, Understander said:

If, so then you are confusing different problems and you're using this to invalidate their existence.

How is that invalidating their existence? LGBT includes not only gays but trans right? The trans in Thailand have way different societal expectations than the ones in The West

2 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

i think you‘re trolling 

But what if your dog ate shrooms and thought he was god, weird?

what if your dog made a cheeseburger with jalapenos and watched seinfeld, weird

your comparison lacks 

Dogs usually sniff stuff, run around, do occasional spins, eat poop sleep, and fuck the OPPOSING gender. Anything else is weird 

3 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Dogs usually sniff stuff, run around, do occasional spins, eat poop sleep, and fuck the OPPOSING gender. Anything else is weird 

Yea see so it’s a retarded comparison