TheGod

Questions about God keep me Awake

46 posts in this topic

So far I haven't answered these questions about my Self:

1. Why am I constructing this specific dream?

I woke up to realization that everyrthing is my Will. Still I don't know how's it possible that I'm creating the dream without being conscious of it. Is it even possible to become aware of this process? If that so, is it possible to consciously choose a dream? If yes then how ? How would I as God choose what to dream? 

2.What is my the most awake state? 

Is it possible for me to reach the complete level? If it's impossible than I'm not all powerful. On the other hand I am Infinity and infinity has no end, therefore, the existence of " the ultimate level" is a joke. 

Please answer only if you verified it in your direct experience at least 10 times. I don't care about your gurus or spiritual teachers (including Leo) say. Only your experience and how you got it. 

9 hours ago, TheGod said:

What is my the most awake state? Is it possible for me to reach the complete level?

What even is the most awake state?

You can reach for any kind of state, but you cannot hold onto it. There would still be someone or something that reached for such a state and needs to retain it.

God, being utterly complete and whole, is not a specific state of consciousness. It’s any and all states or possibilities.

Even the state of being a specific state of consciousness. Or being incomplete and separate. Eat my shorts!

So how could being ______________________ consciousness (fill in the blank with your favorite identity… enlightened, non-dual, awake, alien, cartoon wolf, SpongeBob, solipsistic, etc.) possibly be the only one, complete state that is valid?

Love = God = Truth = Reality is, no matter how awake.

tl;dr To reach God implies that God was not God to begin with.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The question is: what is your body? What is your mind, where is this you? If you find a definitive you in the whole process you will be the first one in the whole history. You belive this is a physical body existing in time and space a when and a where but you never can pinpoint the exact when and the exact where, neither you can pinpoint where is this you.

12 hours ago, TheGod said:

Why am I constructing this specific dream?

From what I understand, that's not knowable.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

34 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Leo Gura In one of your videos you said you became aware of how you're creating the hair on your skin as you looked at it. So it's still possible to experience what OP asks, just can't be explained with words?

because exactly this is necessary to fit the infinite mosaic of the cosmos. It is like a perfect and infinite clock in which everything fits. 

2.What is my the most awake state? 

The most awake state is being completely infinite without any definition. that is your original state, what you really are. absolute freedom and absolute glory. There is nothing beyond, it is the total perfection of bottomless existence. 

Is it possible for me to reach the complete level?

You can do it at any time, it is what you are, but the inertia of the cosmos will always catch you again as long as there is a cosmos, although if there is a cosmos now, it means that there will always be a cosmos and there always was. reality is inevitably infinite, inevitably manifest and inevitably cyclical

27 minutes ago, Francis777 said:

Not knowable to you or knowable at all?

Like how I can’t know why I am falling in love with my best friend.

Knowing why would spoil the entire illusion.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

From all your answers guys, I realized that nobody knows what's going on 

Edited by TheGod

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Maybe I haven't created a chemical that would allow me to know this yet 

46 minutes ago, TheGod said:

Good, so you can stop being attached to one particular thing.

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What keeps me in the exact same dream, no matter what? 

If I am in low consciousness that I don't realise I am God, then who is keeping me in this state? What force keeps me in the dream?

2 minutes ago, LSD-Rumi said:

What keeps me in the exact same dream, no matter what? 

If I am in low consciousness that I don't realise I am God, then who is keeping me in this state? What force keeps me in the dream?

Is a Superpowerfull Selfless Force 

58 minutes ago, TheGod said:

figure it out yourself, its the only way

16 hours ago, TheGod said:

An infinite string of numbers will contain every number. And infinite series of notes will contain Bachs Masterpieces. So as part of infinity your life is just an arbitrary series of events. Or am I wrong? 

2 hours ago, Francis777 said:

figure it out yourself, its the only way

Yeah, there is no other way 

56 minutes ago, UnbornTao said:

There might not be a "why".

I'm more concerned about "how" 

Anyways, I know for sure that I'm tricking myself in one way or another.

I might be playing a game with myself where I don't "know" a lot of things about myself and how I'm doing what I'm doing. 

Edited by TheGod

43 minutes ago, Parallax Mind said:

An infinite string of numbers will contain every number. And infinite series of notes will contain Bachs Masterpieces. So as part of infinity your life is just an arbitrary series of events. Or am I wrong? 

You're not grasping my question