28 cm unbuffed

How To Solve That Problem

108 posts in this topic

I have a nagging problem with getting laid.

I don't want a girlfriend, in fact - I don't like women

They attract me sexually, but I don't like them!

(And the exact opposite towards men)

What is my solution to this problem? I want to pursue my life purpose and do my work, but I can't because I'm getting too horny and I can't focus!

What a fucked up, sociopathic design this is? You have a dick that is telling you to fuck, but to do that, you have to deal with women, that you don't even fucking like.

Please help me, I can't struggle with this any longer...

Thanks.

To answer your questions in advance about finding a source of my not liking women - psychopathic narcissist mother, tons of failed relationships that proved to me over and over again it's not worth it (but my dick thought otherwise), women are mostly dumb, childish, too emotional, most of them are low value doing some bullshit activities, living in their delusional bubble, I really don't care, it's not worth it

Edited by 28 cm unbuffed

Well, i guess you can find a woman that doesn't have those qualities you mentioned.

"dumb, childish, too emotional, most of them are low value doing some bullshit activities, living in their delusional bubble"

But from those things you say about women i smell the ideology of red pill. Which is an extremely toxic ideology that you need to be aware of and how it can ruin your relationship with women. 

And regarding your mom i am really sorry to hear that, wish you can heal from this past and heal your relationship with women, because it's worth it.

They are reflection of you!

You cant lead ,you are not a man so what else to do is to judge them nice trick there 👍

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Talk to women that you wouldn’t expect to; who gently push you past your comfort zone. For example, if you’re an introvert, start dating some extroverts. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

Also, watch your assumptions. I’ll be dating an extrovert in a couple days, and she told me that she’s actually attracted to introverts.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

The common denominator among all of the woman you have dated is you.

Perhaps you just attract emotionally immature woman.

13 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

women are mostly dumb, childish, too emotional, most of them are low value doing some bullshit activities, living in their delusional bubble,

You're describing your world bro. This is your worldview and your mind is looking for evidence to confirm it's right. So immature and delusional :P

11 hours ago, something_else said:

The common denominator among all of the woman you have dated is you.

Perhaps you just attract emotionally immature woman.

Yes exactly this!! You are projecting your beliefs, past experiences onto women. See how far that gets you. And of course i doubts you've met all the women out there.

At least i can see there are other forum members, mature guys guys not stuck in their biases/ limited beliefs 

Accept sexual urges as natural, no need to fight them.

Experience the bottom-line that sources your dislike for women, that allows you to drop it. Dig into your experience

"Why do I think this is the case? Is it true? Could there be something truer underlying this?"

Experience another entity as presently there without the baggage that you associate it with. A living entity is not your assumptions, conclusions, ideas, or desires about it. See if you can set aside anything that isn't actually there, this is a mindfulness practice.

Edited by UnbornTao

Okay, so I have come from the exact same place that you are at right now. I was sexually attracted to women but also hated them at the same time. It was such a mind fuck. What I learned is that I didn't hate the essence of women, I just hated the fact that I was unable to attract them and get laid. This made me very frustrated (it still does) and I took it out on them.  What do I do with this information? I can wallow and continue to hate women or... I can do something about it.. I decided to do something about it. 

I deliberately took jobs in which I was in contact with women constantly (host at a restaurant & dance instructor) over the next few months, I absolutely fell in love with the feminine essence. 

I love how they can be so fiery and emotional, love how they are able to be empathetic and genuinely care about me in a way unlike men, I love how they are able to surrender to a masculine man's presence and allow him to lead ( this was learned through dance), I love how vibrant and lively they are in meetings (laughing and smiling very easily), they are able to pick up on emotional signals unlike that of a man (if I am sad about something, a girl will pick up on it immediately), I love how they try to seduce me by using these subtle signals that are so hard to pick up on but are meant to penetrate my mind, I love when a girl cracks a cute little smile despite trying to hide it, I love how women are sexy without even trying, I am in love with their presence, I just want to make them smile. 

I urge you to expose yourself more to these wonderful creatures, you will find out a lot about them and about yourself... And you may even fall in love. 

God has not created men and women to merely get together and reproduce, he has created us to fall in love with each other. 

Open yourself up to them. 

18 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

but I don't like them!

This is wrong. You don't like what they do to you mentally spiritually emotionally. 

You cannot like something that is on your side and helping you be happier. 

18 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

To answer your questions in advance about finding a source of my not liking women - psychopathic narcissist mother, tons of failed relationships that proved to me over and over again it's not worth it (but my dick thought otherwise), women are mostly dumb, childish, too emotional, most of them are low value doing some bullshit activities, living in their delusional bubble, I really don't care, it's not worth it

Exactly. This is a big problem and only point of focus for you. You cannot surpass sexuality, it will always strike back..

Hatred will ruin your relationships.

If you treat them like they are going to treat you poorly, they will.

Guys that get laid don’t dislike women. So don’t expect results until you fix that — you can work on both at the same time though; no need to wait until you “like women,” just realize your dislike for them (while it still persists) may be reflected back at you so perhaps just give them love; affection; support (even those you aren’t sexually interested in, just being a good man/human).

Edited by The0Self

16 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

Okay, so I have come from the exact same place that you are at right now. I was sexually attracted to women but also hated them at the same time. It was such a mind fuck. What I learned is that I didn't hate the essence of women, I just hated the fact that I was unable to attract them and get laid. This made me very frustrated (it still does) and I took it out on them.  What do I do with this information? I can wallow and continue to hate women or... I can do something about it.. I decided to do something about it. 

I deliberately took jobs in which I was in contact with women constantly (host at a restaurant & dance instructor) over the next few months, I absolutely fell in love with the feminine essence. 

I love how they can be so fiery and emotional, love how they are able to be empathetic and genuinely care about me in a way unlike men, I love how they are able to surrender to a masculine man's presence and allow him to lead ( this was learned through dance), I love how vibrant and lively they are in meetings (laughing and smiling very easily), they are able to pick up on emotional signals unlike that of a man (if I am sad about something, a girl will pick up on it immediately), I love how they try to seduce me by using these subtle signals that are so hard to pick up on but are meant to penetrate my mind, I love when a girl cracks a cute little smile despite trying to hide it, I love how women are sexy without even trying, I am in love with their presence, I just want to make them smile. 

I urge you to expose yourself more to these wonderful creatures, you will find out a lot about them and about yourself... And you may even fall in love. 

God has not created men and women to merely get together and reproduce, he has created us to fall in love with each other. 

Open yourself up to them. 

Sounds like total bullshit, they are childish, acting like girls, because they can and society allows that and we, men, have to work hard for it and tolerate it. Yeah, you really convinced me to love them!

Btw, why there are no advice answering my question, only saying that I should accept them as they are and that I'm wrong by not liking something, ummmmmm

4 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Sounds like total bullshit, they are childish, acting like girls, because they can and society allows that and we, men, have to work hard for it and tolerate it. Yeah, you really convinced me to love them!

Btw, why there are no advice answering my question, only saying that I should accept them as they are and that I'm wrong by not liking something, ummmmmm

Lol it's not bullshit at all, this really happened to me and I empathize with your frustration because I've been where you are. There's a lot of great advice in here, but I don't think you're looking for advice, you're just looking to complain and vent. Although venting feels good, it does not help to solve your problems. You will need to take full responsibility for your situation if you are going to make a significant change.. not blaming women.. not blaming society.. not blaming your parents.. not blaming us.. this is your life.. start taking ownership of it... best of luck to you. 

Edited by Spiritual Warrior

4 hours ago, 28 cm unbuffed said:

Do you not see the irony of this thread?

You're childishly and immaturely whining about women being childish and immature.

If you act childish and immature all you will ever attract are childish and immature women. It doesn't mean that all woman are childish and immature.

48 minutes ago, something_else said:

Do you not see the irony of this thread?

You're childishly and immaturely whining about women being childish and immature.

If you act childish and immature all you will ever attract are childish and immature women. It doesn't mean that all woman are childish and immature.

+1. Well said  i'd give this a like, if i could