128 posts in this topic

No one else rejoices either 

I get the good and the bad

But it's all Good 

Anyway with all this Gaza footage I'm sure glad it's all dream

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

43 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

It would be wise to not merely see that as a dream. See how it interconnects with other aspects of your life. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

48 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

But it's all Good 

You can reach a state of consciousness where you can feel all the pain of that Gaza footage. So you are definitely feeling pain...you just aren't aware of it. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Loveeee said:

What the heck does this solipsistic bullshit change about Gaza? Nothing! We're all lucky we're not in Gaza. In Gaza, solipsism becomes the last thing your mind could ever think about.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

The problem with solipsism is that when stuff happens, like, why is your mind making all these things happen? It's on you to explain it.

So I reject solipsism.  Of course what's happening in Gaza is happening.  No sane government in the world would allow a terrorist group to massacre, rape and kidnap civilians (including babies) and then be all like...you're good. Since you're hiding behind civilians - Peace! 

Every Western government knows what kind of insane precedent that would set.  It's practically inviting a repeat of this tactic all over the place.

So as much as you hate the footage, understand the why -- try not to be children (or emotional like pregnant women.)

Edited by SeaMonster

17 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

We're all lucky we're not in Gaza.

I had a profound experience while doing a guided meditation a few weeks ago. I hallucinated that I actually was in Gaza, underneath a bunch of rubble, and being pulled up to be rushed to a hospital. That hallucination gave me insight that it’s not wrong or bad to get help from others, and that everyone who comes to save us does so from good intentions.

As I was being carried to the hospital, I also realized in that moment that I did not need to be a victim of whatever had happened to me. I can let go and explore different aspects of myself in which I’m capable of healing from a position not stemming from being a wounded trauma survivor. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

52 minutes ago, SeaMonster said:

The problem with solipsism is that when stuff happens, like, why is your mind making all these things happen? It's on you to explain it.

So I reject solipsism.  Of course what's happening in Gaza is happening.  No sane government in the world would allow a terrorist group to massacre, rape and kidnap civilians (including babies) and then be all like...you're good. Since you're hiding behind civilians - Peace! 

Every Western government knows what kind of insane precedent that would set.  It's practically inviting a repeat of this tactic all over the place.

So as much as you hate the footage, understand the why -- try not to be children (or emotional like pregnant women.)

There is no problem with solipsism, you create the problem with solipsism. You are experience. Nothing can appear without you being there. That's all to it. No matter what happens if you aren't there it doesn't happen. That's all it says. There are no problems, how can there be a problem with that? Easy, you create a problem and say it exists. Which is just more proof...there is only your perspective. 

If you fell into deep sleep....you wouldn't have anything to experience. Solipsism just confirms the obvious, which confirms that before your first memory....there was nothing. Again...all of this is obvious and completely ABSOLUTE.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

3 hours ago, Loveeee said:

Instead of thinking that it's a dream, it's wise to acknowledge that as long as you haven't experienced such bad things or been there in a similar situation yourself , you can't judge how much degree to which they are suffering due to it.

@An young being Another way to put it is that your understanding becomes more pure and holistic when you interconnect pieces together, rather than only zooming in on one particular piece as if it’s separate from the whole.

When you zoom in on one particular thing, you lose the larger context. We tend to zoom in on what we want to see, rather than being open to understanding what it is we are seeing in the first place.

It is wise to see the whole and the pieces as One.

16 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

@An young being Another way to put it is that your understanding becomes more pure and holistic when you interconnect pieces together, rather than only zooming in on one particular piece as if it’s separate from the whole.

When you zoom in on one particular thing, you lose the larger context. We tend to zoom in on what we want to see, rather than being open to understanding what it is we are seeing in the first place.

It is wise to see the whole and the pieces as One.

Sounds like a good idea, especially to understand the bigger picture. But we also have to make sure we are not zoomed out all the time.

You as your personal self are not the only thing that exists, my personal self is as real as yours, on the experiential level. I hate these solipsistic talks, i just hate it, because it doesn't understand the subtleties of being. It sees that reality is a reflection of its mind, and then assumes that "oh, then i am the only thing that exists", but it is not like that. It kinda is like that on a far far deeper level of your psyche from the level of the absolute. But you are nowhere near that absolute understanding yet, so stop fooling yourself, really. 

11 minutes ago, An young being said:

Sounds like a good idea, especially to understand the bigger picture. But we also have to make sure we are not zoomed out all the time.

Both of you are correct, and what you both said compliment each other....but notice....how boring this would be to a mind that loves chaos and drama and confusion. Can't have an engaging story with all this civility and sense making....gotta add some ignorance to the mix!!

2 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

You as your personal self are not the only thing that exists, my personal self is as real as yours, on the experiential level. I hate these solipsistic talks, i just hate it, because it doesn't understand the subtleties of being. It sees that reality is a reflection of its mind, and then assumes that "oh, then i am the only thing that exists", but it is not like that. It kinda is like that on a far far deeper level of your psyche from the level of the absolute. But you are nowhere near that absolute understanding yet, so stop fooling yourself, really. 

Right on cue!!! There we go.....now we have some drama!!!

Umm you are the absolute...just zoomed into a particular perspective. And solipsism never says you as the personal self are the only thing...you are bringing in something that has never been said, not by me, or Leo, or anyone else that understands it. So notice...you are creating a conflict in your own mind, so that you can wage a war that was never presented.

Solipsism says...YOU ARE EXPERIENCE. There is only one experience. When you go into deep sleep...notice your personal self isn't there and all experience is gone. So since you ARE EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE LIFE, that means YOU ARE DEATH, which means YOU ARE REALITY, which means YOU ARE ABSOLUTE. 

You always had to be aware...to experience something. If you are not aware of experience...then there is no experience. So....that means...you are SINGULAR!!!! You can just manifest/appear infinite expressions. That is all. Try to escape this...you cannot. All you can do is say how do you know? And I will say you only KNOW EXPERIENCE and the lack thereof through deep sleep.

41 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Right on cue!!! There we go.....now we have some drama!!!

Umm you are the absolute...just zoomed into a particular perspective. And solipsism never says you as the personal self are the only thing...you are bringing in something that has never been said, not by me, or Leo, or anyone else that understands it. So notice...you are creating a conflict in your own mind, so that you can wage a war that was never presented.

Solipsism says...YOU ARE EXPERIENCE. There is only one experience. When you go into deep sleep...notice your personal self isn't there and all experience is gone. So since you ARE EXPERIENCE, YOU ARE LIFE, that means YOU ARE DEATH, which means YOU ARE REALITY, which means YOU ARE ABSOLUTE. 

You always had to be aware...to experience something. If you are not aware of experience...then there is no experience. So....that means...you are SINGULAR!!!! You can just manifest/appear infinite expressions. That is all. Try to escape this...you cannot. All you can do is say how do you know? And I will say you only KNOW EXPERIENCE and the lack thereof through deep sleep.

Dude, solipsism has always meant that only one's personal mind is the only real thing that exists. So why do we need to take that term and claim that it means something else on this forum, instead of just using terms that already mean universal consciousness etc? I mean, why take a word that means a certain thing to most people in the history of philosophy, and try to assign a different meaning to it, while there already are concepts that mean that, like monistic idealism, etc. 

By the way, i believe that the op clearly talked about it as to say that he is the only being who is having any experience, and those who are in gaza etc are not experiencing anything. I mean, look, i understand what you are trying to say, but you need to accept that we are on the relative level of being, and saying that you are the absolute is mostly just mental gymnastics. 

2 hours ago, Razard86 said:

If you fell into deep sleep....you wouldn't have anything to experience. Solipsism just confirms the obvious, which confirms that before your first memory....there was nothing. Again...all of this is obvious and completely ABSOLUTE

Sure, but it doesn't mean that others aren't having others experiences now, just means that for you, your experience field is absolute. 

I have been on the internet since its dawn I have seen every fucked up thing. I realized you just shouldn't look. There is no reason to look at footage. Its just there to make you feel sad and disturbed. My morbid curiosity has been filled and no longer feel the need to look or hear terror

Edited by Hojo

I was more sensitive about it when I was young. Neither do I understand it why it happened. I just know when it happened.. but now, having live life for 27years, I no longer felt as much sensitivity compared to back then. Or when I was younger. What I remembered was, we have helped a lot. And this is what happened? It seems like it was for nothing. It was futile. and I just have no more reaction to it. But yesterday, the Al-Azhar university was bombed. I have no other wish but to wish the same upon the Jewish country. Someone gotta do that for them. Another nation would have to kill their civilians and destroy their schools and universities and , if they have (a Jewish version of ) a church? An eye for an eye. Only then they will be levelled. Or else they will be like the Japanese going rampant. Whatever happens to both of them I don't care anymore. They gotta kill each other. And not just one side being killed. 

And I find those to do the protest to be weak. Really? All you're doing is a "protest" ? While laughing around? I see a lot of smiles. And "it is just a protest"

It seems very weak 

Edited by Sabth

2 hours ago, Vibes said:

@Razard86 Why does it feel wrong to say none in an imagined Gaza is suffering? I feel the pain in seeing the videos, but this pain is nothing compared to being living that, having your attachments being ripped away from you in brutal ways...

Because you are in a human state of consciousness and a human state of consciousness is a dualistic state of consciousness that believes in others and constructs stories about their suffering. Also all of your life is the ripping away of attachments. If you get old enough, you will lose your youthful appearance, and all the benefits of being in your physical prime. 

Can't have a story without conflict and drama. Notice that no matter how much you try to avoid conflict it finds you. You could be a kid in school who keeps to himself and bullies can find you. You can be the perfect law abiding driver and someone can hit you or pull out in front of you in the last second. I had a friend whose car was parked in his driveway and a drunk driver hit it. Conflict/drama is going to find you. Doesn't matter how polite, how kind, how honest you are. This is the brutal nature of love and all of us will have to face it to varying degrees. The flip side is true as well, you will also experience kindness, and sweetness and loving support as well. 

Love is multifaceted, only the ego wants it to remain the same, that's why the most intelligent thing is to just aim to be as selfless as possible, then you will finally succeed in life. But don't think that selflessness won't be tested. Other egos WILL get jealous of your peace sometimes and will seek to add drama and confusion because it's not fair that you are so peaceful.

7 hours ago, Loveeee said:

But it's all Good