SQAAD

Does LSD Lock Up Your Jaw??

20 posts in this topic

Hello everyone.

I have very little experience with LSD, only having taken it 3 times thus far.

The last couple of weeks, i bought twice what was sold to me as LSD from a the same dealer. Both tabs i purchased looked identical.

1st trip went very smoothly and i had no issues whatsoever. I did not experience anything negative physically. And i felt great the next day. Note that i do not remember experiencing my jaw locking up in this 1st trip.

The 2nd trip was just a few days later. And the  ''negative'' i experienced was my jaw locking up. I don't think my jaw was clenching as it happens with cocaine .. but i just was feeling my jaw like i had been doing a serious workout with it and was feeling sore afterwards.

It wasn't too serious or too intense and if you looked at me, you probably couldn't tell. But i just don't understand why this was happening. And i am curious to find out.

And the other negative i experienced was a mild toxic sensation in the right side of my body (i guess it was my liver) that only lasted for couple of seconds. But keep in mind, that i had taken medications the previous couple of weeks. So i am not sure what is going on. The first time i tripped i did not experience anything negative physically. Other than that the 2nd trip went smoothly as well. And i felt good the next days too.

I know that testing your substances is the best way to go. But sometimes in life you're stuck in difficult hellish situations where you have not many options available. Karma is real and i am going through it right now. Any advice or insights are highly appreciated.

Edited by SQAAD

I never experienced any jaw issues on LSD. All drugs give me a little weirdness in my jaw or throat or teeth. Just a sensation. MDMA obviously causes clenching.

I will add my own question. Can LSD cause restlessness, pacing, anxiety, high energy, etc?

Most LSD gives me a little restlessness. But the most recent gel tabs I got give me way too much energy and alertness. Any advice or comments? Maybe it is an analogue?

Thanks

@Soul Flight

On 28/10/2023 at 11:44 AM, Soul Flight said:

I never experienced any jaw issues on LSD. All drugs give me a little weirdness in my jaw or throat or teeth. Just a sensation. MDMA obviously causes clenching.

I will add my own question. Can LSD cause restlessness, pacing, anxiety, high energy, etc?

Most LSD gives me a little restlessness. But the most recent gel tabs I got give me way too much energy and alertness. Any advice or comments? Maybe it is an analogue?

Thanks

Did you experience anything weird in your jaw while tripping on LSD?

I have not experienced restlessness or anxiety while tripping on LSD. Just a very good mood that was caused by a very profound realization. The high was very sober-like and enjoyable.

I never had clenching in my jaw except on MDMA. But all drugs give me a weird sensation in my throat, teeth, jaw, etc.

I think my LSD is unpure or mixed with an upper or is an analogue.

Psychedelics opens and moves energy in the system. You will mostly feel the areas that are contracted and obstructed. It can easily happen that the body starts moving some of this parts in order to clean 🧼. The jaw lock up could be associated to what in yoga is called Bandha, in this case Jalandhara Bandha, for your situation it happens spontaneously. 

No, but I have gotten teeth sensitivity and pain on LSD.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Yes, I experience that. It's been like that for me every time I took LSD (almost 20 times) I think.

Maybe that's just how our bodies respond (mine and yours). Yeah, it's annoying. But it goes away pretty fast, for me at least.

Edited by Sincerity

LSD can be very taxing on the body, I'm usually very achy after tripping and completely exhausted coming down. Might just be the nature of the chemical. 

I've also experienced jaw strain on LSD.

I think the biggest concern with LSD is making sure your not buying Nbome, I've read that if your tabs taste like metal then it could be those.

I find that if I relax all my muscles on acid I have profound insights. If I’m tense I feel into it works great with the LSD, it could be magnesium deficiency also 

@Leo Gura

22 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

No, but I have gotten teeth sensitivity and pain on LSD.

What is weird.. is that i did not feel anything weird in my jaw in my 1st trip.. But in the 2nd trip (which was 4-5 days later) i did feel my jaw kinda locked up.

And i am pretty sure it was the same substance because i bought both tabs from the same dealer and they were identical looking.

Where did you feel pain? In your teeth?

Edited by SQAAD

@Francis777

16 hours ago, Francis777 said:

I think the biggest concern with LSD is making sure your not buying Nbome, I've read that if your tabs taste like metal then it could be those.

How can you recognize if your tab is Nbome? Can you please provide additional information that i should be aware of? Thanks.

Thankfully the tabs i took, did not taste anything chemical. They did not taste anything to be more precise.

Edited by SQAAD

@Francis777

16 hours ago, Francis777 said:

LSD can be very taxing on the body, I'm usually very achy after tripping and completely exhausted coming down. Might just be the nature of the chemical. 

I've also experienced jaw strain on LSD.

I don't feel that LSD is that much taxing on your body.. I always feel great after taking it. No hangover, no nothing.

Only thing i've observed is that i might sleep a lot the next 1-2 days.

LSD is a full-on stimulant IMO. So yeah, it's a totally possible side-effect.

The only bodily discomfort I sometimes experience on LSD are painful sensations in my digestive tract.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Psychedelics raise awareness which as a result raise sensitivity, obviously each body responds differently the key is finding what is the right dosage for you. Also not every trip is going to be the same either....one can be hell and the other can be heaven and the irony is you could do everything "right" and still get hell and you can not do any prepatory work to create a positive comfortable environment and it could still be heaven. Can't really control what happens...so take this stuff with this understanding. You are basically just jumping off a cliff with these things.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@SQAAD Like you said testing your substances is the best way to go. Unless of course you like playing Russian roulette.

On 30/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, SQAAD said:

@Francis777

How can you recognize if your tab is Nbome? Can you please provide additional information that i should be aware of? Thanks.

Thankfully the tabs i took, did not taste anything chemical. They did not taste anything to be more precise.

You cant really besides what I described with the taste, and the awful trip you will most likely experience. Best way is to get a test kit.

I don't have much knowledge of them, I just know they are extremely dangerous. Many people have died from ingesting them.

On 30/10/2023 at 10:39 AM, SQAAD said:

@Francis777

I don't feel that LSD is that much taxing on your body.. I always feel great after taking it. No hangover, no nothing.

Only thing i've observed is that i might sleep a lot the next 1-2 days.

Yeah, I meant more so on the comedown. I'm usually pretty exhausted. That's just me though.

The after glow the days after is nice though.

Edited by Francis777

Also what I heard is that LSD is very hard to find these days and people are using alternatives. I heard that from actually numbered if reputable sources. The main in is NBOMe which is psychedelic but has side effects to mouth clutching. There are others out there which have some sort of lysergic acid mixed with bromine but it is not LSD.