nhoktinvt

what makes a masculine man ?

49 posts in this topic

i think aggressive, discipline, intelligent and happy
what do u guys think ?

Smoking a big cigar + glass of agricole rhum, while doing bench press with a woman as a bar.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

52 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

I need to think about this lol. 

Good question. Let me think. 

Valentin stop smoking cigars. 

Fake

I smoke Dunhill :ph34r:

Edited by Schizophonia

If I were to sum it up in one word: Surplus. 

A masculine man had a surplus of time, energy, money, friends, sex, etc. The surplus he has is an indicator of masculinity. Big muscles, a relaxed demeanor, luxury goods, and emotional resiliency are all gained from Surplus, and serve as its referent. Masculinity itself, as pure substance, does not exist, it is only proven retroactively. 

If you have surplus, in other words, if you are masculine, then you are able to change present circumstances in favor of new syntheses. 

When you approach a woman, you are attempting to overthrow her current life course by asserting yourself as a factor. You present an opportunity to change her present circumstances. 

Confidence. Self assuredness( not arrogance) . When I got to a point where I didn’t need anything to satisfy myself, my wife described this as truly masculine, mature and attractive.

prior to that I had been struggling with why she didn’t want to sleep with me. I was projecting my own inadequacy onto her and blaming her, assuming the fault was with her when it was me. I took responsibility for everything and became unconditional. I was not just a man I was just as I am and accepting and not needing anything. A great deal of strength, confidence and mental peace came with that and she was all over me like a rash. I became ok with the times she didn’t want my attention and I just accepted that instead of doing what I had done in the past ( questioning, blaming, assuming there was something g wrong with her, assuming there was something wrong with me and generally acting like a snivelling little boy… nothing could be less attractive and demasculating).

so I would say confidence, self assuredness and contentment.

if you want to go new agey that’s a strong yet relaxed feeling in the solar plexus or pit of the stomach.

women tend to suffer an imbalance in this centre too. Everyone needs a balance of their masculine and femanine. So in that sense I would call masculine ‘confidence’

21 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

+ drives a lambo with a pet bear

Makes 7 figures;

Can operate any vehicle in existence;

Has military training but is also a spectacular artist;

Can solve any problem in existence with manual labor with non-motorized equipment.

Things explode when he walks away from them basically.

9 minutes ago, Applegarden8 said:

Things explode when he walks away from them basically.

xD

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Stillness, detachment, dicipline, awareness, sharp intelect, critical thinking, right brain hemisphere is seen as a masculine side of human spirit.

Devotion, love, compassion, healing, relationships, playfulness, art, left side of brain hemisphere are seen as feminine side of a human spirit.

When you have both, you are a wholesome human.

Edited by Salvijus

Those you do not forgive you fear. 

Do you mean masculine as seen by the masculine gaze? Or masculine as seen by the feminine gaze? From the masculine gaze, it’s basically being tough, loving, protecting, and intelligently risk-taking. From the feminine gaze, masculinity can be seen in: a man being unafraid of being seen in a way other than how the man knows himself to be (not caring what others think), and also going after what he wants.

If you get out of bed congrats you are masculine. You don't need to be a protector, provider, become master of the world etc... or any of that stuff if you don't want. Simply, listening to the guidance of your inner voice and intuition regardless of external influence makes you masculine. All the other stuff is manipulation and conditioning. Anytime someone says "real man" to you the do not have your best interest at heart only you will.

Just now, nhoktinvt said:

and balls, i heard women loves that

Inject yourself with 5000 or even 2500 iu of HCG every 2/3 days and enjoy having titanic balls and 1500ng/dl of testosterone

2 hours ago, nhoktinvt said:

and balls, i heard women loves that

I don’t think women love balls honestly 

4 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

If you get out of bed congrats you are masculine. You don't need to be a protector, provider, become master of the world etc... or any of that stuff if you don't want. Simply, listening to the guidance of your inner voice and intuition regardless of external influence makes you masculine. All the other stuff is manipulation and conditioning. Anytime someone says "real man" to you the do not have your best interest at heart only you will.

Now this is conscious relationship advice. 

Edited by itsadistraction

On 10/21/2023 at 3:16 PM, Javfly33 said:

Having a cock

Don't forget the trannys.

Thought = Time. Without thought there's no time.