Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

8 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I take it 100 times more seriously than a government caught many times in lying and that is openly racist.

This is how your country treats Ethiopian JEWS because they are not "white enough". Disgusting

Israel Admits Targeting Ethiopian Jews for Compulsory Contraception | Center for Genetics and Society (Link cannot be send, just google it and you will find it).

Are Ethiopian Jews Israel's second-class citizens? – DW – 09/29/2018

You can find many articles showing different treatment of non white jews.

How can I take such a country seriously when it comes to them dealing with other ethnic groups? When they do this to their OWN PEOPLE just because they are not "white enough".

That is not a serious claim. This is similar to saying you can't take America seriously because there is racism towards African Americans.

4 minutes ago, DawnC said:

This is similar to saying you can't take America seriously because there is racism towards African Americans.

I do not see Americans secretly making black people infertile. If it was discovered it would make a gigantic scandal. 

Only an openly racist country like Israel or Russia  can get away with it.

Edited by Karmadhi

Screenshot_20231110-183640_Gallery.jpg

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!

@Karmadhi  Consider approaching the study of Israeli society with an open mind. You seem to be delving into areas of absurdity, connecting loosely related things that you may not fully understand.

Edited by DawnC

''For every Hamas member you kill how many do you create?  And if you create more than you kill, you've not succeeded.'' - Elon Musk

This video by the Israeli professor Sam Vaknin seems very fair and objective. Unfortunately, it seems a solution barely exists or would be hard to come to fruition. 

Edited by zazen

2 minutes ago, zazen said:

''For every Hamas member you kill how many do you create?  And if you create more than you kill, you've not succeeded.'' - Elon Musk

Tell this to Israelis. They do not seem to understand simple logic.

38 minutes ago, DawnC said:

Consider approaching the study of Israeli society with an open mind. You seem to be delving into areas of absurdity, connecting loosely related things that you may not fully understand.

I have dont worry. I do not understand what is so weird about that the idea that a democracy can also be racist. USA was racist before the 1960s, Nazis were democratically elected and their anti jew agenda was clear even before they were elected, same with some right wing governments like that of Hungary. Is it so unbelieve that Israel is one of these countries? Non openly racist countries are kind of rare to be honest.

Edited by Karmadhi

50 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

Tell this to Israelis. They do not seem to understand simple logic.

I have dont worry. I do not understand what is so weird about that the idea that a democracy can also be racist. USA was racist before the 1960s, Nazis were democratically elected and their anti jew agenda was clear even before they were elected, same with some right wing governments like that of Hungary. Is it so unbelieve that Israel is one of these countries? Non openly racist countries are kind of rare to be honest.

It's not that. It's your perception of the situation with the Ethiopian Jews. It suggests you don’t understand the situation and your conclusions based on that are reaching absurdity.

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

@Karmadhi
Where are you from? do you think you country is more moral than Israel?

if Israel is as moral as Russia, why does in this conflict its Russia who supports Hamas and Ukraine support Israel?

It seems to me that @DawnC is presenting you with many valuable question to help you understand the situation, and it seems to me that you are not interested in understanding the situation but just hating Israel. What hurts you so much?

Edited by Vercingetorix

"A ship is safe in harbor, but that's not what ships are made for"    - John A. Shedd

1 hour ago, zazen said:

For every Hamas member you kill how many do you create?  And if you create more than you kill, you've not succeeded.'' - Elon Musk

This is not always the wise perspective. Sometimes decisive victories can lead to a lasting impact on organizations / societies and to lasting peace. 

Edited by DawnC

16 minutes ago, DawnC said:

This is not always the wise perspective. Sometimes decisive victories can lead to a lasting impact on organizations / societies and to lasting peace. 

Elon musk is not known to be wise :)

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

Famous Saudi blogger about Palestinians:

Let Love In

3 hours ago, Nivsch said:

Screenshot_20231110-183640_Gallery.jpg

have seen several videos of terrorists captured on 7/10, it is obvious that they say what they are ordered. They are not in a pleasant situation, they are stupid, how do you go on a suicide mission and allow to be captured?

1 hour ago, Lila9 said:

Famous Saudi blogger about Palestinians:

Let's not complicate things, one simple DNA test on both sides will give this discussion a rest. Oh wait It's illegal in Israel. 

Notice how your mind creates all conflict. No ifs, ands, or buts about it. 

Seeing conflict clearly for what it is is the key to letting go of it.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

14 minutes ago, Merkabah Star said:

DBIFS45.png

Forms of racism should be eradicated from civilized society, including this one. I think it’s also important to be cautious not to conflate the eradication of racism with sterilizing our discussions by removing any dialogue that involves cultural or societal structural elements.

Tens of thousands of Palestinians have fled northern Gaza on foot as Israeli forces push deeper into dense urban neighbourhoods and attack hospitals where residents have been sheltering.

Gaza City has been the focus of Israel’s ground offensive, with fierce battles and air raids reported on Friday in densely populated areas.

A spokesperson for the Israeli army said on Friday more than 100,000 Palestinians have moved from the north to the south of Gaza in the last two days.

A never-ending stream of people including many children, the wounded, and the elderly were seen moving south, mostly on foot, carrying only small backpacks and essential belongings.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/11/10/israel-says-more-than-100000-palestinians-have-moved-from-the-north-to-the-south-of-gaza-in-the-last-two-days

If you set your intention to be truthful and unbiased then racism solves itself.

Notice that this whole Palestine-Israel issue revolves around bias. People are too biased in one way or another to see things clearly or to strike compromises.

Peace requires seeing other perspectives besides your own. War requires seeing only your perspective.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.