Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Everyone has had hardships. Don't be such a victim. Being a victim is the weakest position you can take as a man

So if Jews put down the weapons why would Jews cease to exist?

What I meant to say, is, if juice put the weapons, there would not be Israel, hence, we need to do anything to defend it.

17 minutes ago, Understander said:

@Gennadiy1981

Be careful about spiritual fantasies; they could destroy a whole country. You won't be able to hold them when your country can't defend itself.

It is on the contrary, it is the spiritual fantasy as you call it, kept us alive. Indeed we lived as a minority among other nations and many other nations who did not had homelands totally extinct, you can only see them in museums and encyclopedias. We are on the other hand alive and well. We have a saying that “the more the Jews kept the sabbath, the more the Sabbath kept the Jews.

3 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

What I meant to say, is, if juice put the weapons, there would not be Israel, hence, we need to do anything to defend it.

Who told you if Jews put down the weapons there would be no more Israel? 

7 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

No that is not said in the Bible, that’s a text out of context. The Messiah will become king and build a temple that is what said in the Bible and (for weak minded people please do not read further) Israel will expand its borders from the river of Egypt (Nile) to the great river Euphrates (Iraq)

Sounds like a lot of work! 

20 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

We are on the other hand alive and well. We have a saying that “the more the Jews kept the sabbath, the more the Sabbath kept the Jews.

What is alive and well is just an exclusive and violent idea that is any human identity. Humans are just humans, nations, identities, are shit, something stupid, but unfortunately humans are extremely stupid and the barriers exist, that's reality, and don't admit it's existence is stupid

Edited by Breakingthewall

18 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Well, At this point, you could say that they are more than just fantasies

Idk, I like the word fantasy. It reminds me of cartoons that are meant to be apparently silly. 

Edited by Understander

13 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

No that is not said in the Bible, that’s a text out of context. The Messiah will become king and build a temple that is what said in the Bible and (for weak minded people please do not read further) Israel will expand its borders from the river of Egypt (Nile) to the great river Euphrates (Iraq)

They don’t agree with you

i think israel is an interesting country but if you bring that „god gave/promised this to us schpiel“ you just sound silly and dangerous

15 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

Who told you if Jews put down the weapons there would be no more Israel? 

Without weapons they would cease to exist in less than 24 h

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Without weapons they would cease to exist in less than 24 h

How so?

43 minutes ago, Gennadiy1981 said:

It is on the contrary, it is the spiritual fantasy as you call it, kept us alive. Indeed we lived as a minority among other nations and many other nations who did not had homelands totally extinct, you can only see them in museums and encyclopedias. We are on the other hand alive and well. We have a saying that “the more the Jews kept the sabbath, the more the Sabbath kept the Jews.

I agree. Brutal brainwashing happens when minorities face extinction.

Dude, I get what you're saying. I don't need to justify my whole existence with group thinking because I have the luxury to do so. I just don't buy that BS.

Edited by Understander

5 minutes ago, Twentyfirst said:

How so?

The world is kept stable by the threat of weapons. Balance is something that has been reached after wars, and if it is broken, there will be more wars, except that today we have the atomic factor, which deters total war, without that there would be uninterrupted war. It's human nature

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

The world is kept stable by the threat of weapons. Balance is something that has been reached after wars, and if it is broken, there will be more wars, except that today we have the atomic factor, which deters total war, without that there would be uninterrupted war. It's human nature

I get that part. But he was saying that Israel would cease to exist if they put down their weapons

On 10/7/2023 at 3:04 PM, PurpleTree said:

Why can’t we all get along?

Cause we love drama.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Twentyfirst said:

I get that part. But he was saying that Israel would cease to exist if they put down their weapons

2 hours ago, Twentyfirst said:

Well, In this specific case, they would not cease to exist, but the message they would send, especially to themselves, but also to others, is that they allow themselves to be attacked without response.  the beginning of disappearance

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, PurpleTree said:

😎

100 bucks Bibi will name himself as the new messiah.🤡🤡🤡

On 10/7/2023 at 6:05 PM, PurpleTree said:

How mad is god on a scale from 1-10?

Infinity....is the scariest shit ever from the ego's perspective. 

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@PurpleTreeThe first video you uploaded describes a very small group of 20-30 people who are on the payroll of PLO and they are not recognized in jewish world. Do you know that their children cannot attend Yeshivat. Now you want to hear an authentic Rabbi who does represent Judaism check out below.

Your second video about Massiah, sounds more like conspiracy,  but what I don’t know I won’t debate. Rabbi Kadouri was a mystic and interestingly he has many similar topics about the soul which Leo describes as consciousness. Honestly, listening to him when he describes outer world, I think that he had to try some psychedelics.

@Nabdfirst of all, you should be proud of who you are, you don’t need to convert. To answer your question a person is Jewish either he or she is born from the mother or the sincerely convert. So, if you do decide to convert, you will be equally Jewish as I am. And hey, you never know maybe you’ll help me answer some items on this form.

Trigger warning.

Very hard to listen.

Only If you want to understand the full brutality of hamas 🕸🌋🦇🏰 listen to this.

The video in the link below.

Think carefully if you want that. And if you are sure then open it.

Peace isn't possible without defeating hamas first.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cy-6_hLtmNu/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

Edited by Nivsch

🌻 Stage Yellow emerges when Green starts to have tolerance and respect to the variety of views within HIMSELF. Israelis here? Let me know!