Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Hatfort said:

It's not believable that Hamas targeted their own

No one is saying Hamas targeted their own. Just think about the failure rates of rockets. Commercial rockets can have a failure rate of up to 5%. What do you think the failure rate of homemade water-pipe rockets is?

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

there is zero evidence on the so-called attack to the hospital. 15 burnt cars in a parking lot and zero damage to the near-by buildings. even the trees are in place. all photos are uploaded by Palestinians.

war propaganda at its finest. 

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Iran bears a lot of responsibility for fueling this war too and ensuring no long term peace. Iran is hellbent to prevent any peace.

Absolutely true. That's why the west should use any kind of political move to help change the regime in Iran. It is possible, they are so near collapse because of internal problems. They are indeed the mastermind behind lots of evil in the middle east.

Edited by Mohammad

@Hatfort You will take the word of Hamas over all the evidence presented by IDF?

Not wise.

4 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Netanyahu's plan was to have Palesitine as an autonomous region but without a military, because he thinks it would be used to attack Israel. Frankly, this is a valid concern.

What is meant by "give Palestine a state" is simply, give them a military with control over air space. Netanyahu refuses to give them air space control because then they might bomb Israel with planes or invade with tanks.

This does not make Netanyahu some monster. He has a right to worry about what radicals in Palestine might do with a proper military.

None of this is some secret. Netanyahu publically states these concerns in interviews. See here:

Well how about a state without military? And the forces allowed between both states are from all over the world? You give Israeli government the benefit of the doubt way too much Leo and I find it pretty crazy tbh 

35 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

You will take the word of Hamas over all the evidence presented by IDF?

There were tweets by Israel just after the attack claiming they had destroyed a hospital and killed terrorists in it". Then the tweet was deleted and the narrative was created that Hamas rockets did it.

Why would Israel spokesperson claim that in the first place?

Maybe they realized the outrage was immense, realized they went too far and blaime it on Hamas.

Does not sound too hard to believe does it?

I am suprised you even take IDF seriously, they are as credible of a source as Russia s army.

Name of the person was Hananya Naftali if you are wondering.

Edited by Karmadhi

13 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

Well how about a state without military?

I think Netanyahu is open to that. But the Palestinians are not.

And the forces allowed between both states are from all over the world?

Maybe that could work.

You give Israeli government the benefit of the doubt way too much Leo and I find it pretty crazy tbh 

All governments are biased and twist narratives to suit their nationalist agendas, however Hamas deserves the least benefit of the doubt.

It's all relative.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 hours ago, hundreth said:

So video footage doesn't convince you, but audio comparisons are good for you?

I wait and see investigations in the coming days.

Whether it was IDF or a Hamas misfire - to get to the bottom line of something the whole page needs to be read ie context. 

The context of why there is this conflict in the first place. 

10 minutes ago, Karmadhi said:

I am suprised you even take IDF seriously, they are as credible of a source as Russia s army.

They are more credible than the Russian army.

If the IDF faked all that evidence that is gonna be discovered quickly and it will only blow back in their face. The IDF would be stupid to try to cover up something like this because they would be disproven within a few days. I'm not saying it's impossible, but quite unlikely.

You cannot hide the truth of this situation for more than a few days. US intel will be able to validate it. It's not hard to see a bomb crater from a satellite.

Edited by Leo Gura

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Looks legit.

Jihadists scored an own-goal.

Given that so many of these homemade rockets misfire, many other civilians losses in Gaza could also be wrongly blamed on Israel.

It makes sense that homemade rockets aren't reliable. And Gaza fires 1000s of them.

2000 rockets x 2% fail rate = 40 fuel bombs falling on a densely populated civilian area.

So Israel bombs a hospital (they have bombed hospital, ambulances, schools before and have been killing +3000 civilans for a week) and they claim it online then delete the tweets and change the narrative four times then post this video that Palestinians killed themselves. Same thing happened when they assassinated the journalist Shireen Abu Aqla, after the online backlash they received they said Palestinians did it. Let alone the fact that Hamas' rockets dont even have the capacity to flatten such a building and kill +500 people with one strike.. Blaming the deaths of your opponent on them you know... in the words of the great Leo Gura, HOW CONVENIENT!   

Edited by BassamMo

3 minutes ago, BassamMo said:

Hamas' rockets dont even have the capacity to flatten such a building

The claim is that no building was flattened.

You guys are arguing over a thing which will be 100% verified within a day or two by other sources.

Edited by Leo Gura

@Leo Gura

The BBC and MSNBC reporters who work for biased channels said right after the striking that such explosition is very unlikely to happen with the rockets Hamas use and is most likely an Israeli air striking 

Edited by BassamMo

@BassamMo Just wait and you will see validation from other sources.

A rocket full of fuel could do a lot of damage.

You are acting like I'm taking sides, but I'm not. I don't care which side is guilty here. Whatever is true is what I'm happy with.

Edited by Leo Gura

Just a general thought, I believe Hamas are making it worse for civilians and they should be faced with absloute force and such organizations will always cause instability but don't be blinded by what they do or have done from the atrocities or the evil of the Israeli government and army who view Palestinians as animals or subhumans. There's no Hamas in the west Bank, yet Israel are still killing Palestinians there, so don't blindly give the benefit of the doubt to that government or you might be supporting injustice while you're not aware of it 

Edited by BassamMo

Hi guys another proof for the innocence of Israel 

Edited by shahar uriel

Horrible speech

netanyahu always with his 1’300 is the equivalent of 50‘000 in the u.s.

this our 9/11, these are the new nazis, it‘s good vs bad

bro shut up is this kindergarten?

23 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@BassamMo Just wait and you will see validation from other sources.

A rocket full of fuel could do a lot of damage.

You are acting like I'm taking sides, but I'm not. I don't care which side is guilty here. Whatever is true is what I'm happy with.

I love you man but you surely give the benefit of the doubt to the Israeli side way too much and accept their narratives, that's just what I noticed.