Leo Gura

New War In Israel / Gaza

7,527 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Nabd said:

It's my right as a Muslim to take a Jewish sexual slave like Hamas did. That's much different than capitalism for example.

One of the objectives of jihad is to obtain sexual slaves. This is legitimized by the Islamic religion.

One of the attractions of joining Daesh was that, I think it was very widespread with the Yazidis.

The thing is that if you want to be a true Muslim you must accept this, since not doing so is going against Islam. You can't agree with some parts of Islam and not others, you have to accept all of them, and jihad and enslaving 12 year old girls for sex is part of Islam

1 hour ago, Nabd said:

think the reason why Israel wanted this war asap is very simple: today it is possible to use drone attacks and we've seen what kind of damage it does so Israel wanted to end Gaza asap to avoid having to deal with this technology reach Hamas en mass.

Interesting insight

About that festival near the border of Gaza. Am I the only one who thinks that is cynical? People have no water and food and live in poverty in that open air concentration camp called Gaza and you go there to shake your ass? Personally the smell of pussy would turn me crazy too. ?

@StarStruck

2 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

About that festival near the border of Gaza. Am I the only one who thinks that is cynical? People have no water and food and live in poverty in that open air concentration camp called Gaza and you go there to shake your ass? Personally the smell of pussy would turn me crazy too. ?

Yeah it's cold blooded and immoral.?

17 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

maybe they were partying for the freedom of palestinians.

i’m assuming those partygoers weren’t right wingers

there have been many protests inside isreal for palestinians

19 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

maybe they were partying for the freedom of palestinians.

i’m assuming those partygoers weren’t right wingers

there have been many protests inside isreal for palestinians

You don't get it don't you... How is shaking your ass taunting starving Palestinians have anything to do with freedom for Palestinians? It is just freedom to get drunk or high and fuck. Something that Palestinians see as a sin.

You don't get it don't you... How is shaking your ass taunting starving Palestinians have anything to do with freedom for Palestinians? It is just freedom to get drunk or high and fuck. Something that Palestinians see as a sin.

Ok relax there freedom fighter

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

What creates terrorists?

New episode for this week?

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

21 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

Ok relax there freedom fighter

Go and dance near the fence ?

1 minute ago, StarStruck said:

Go and dance near the fence ?

Will you want to then kill me and parade me you brute?

Just now, PurpleTree said:

Will you want to then fuck me and parade me you brute?

Only if you are a cute Israeli 

Only if you are a cute Israeli 

I’ve recently traveled to latin america. There were so many Israelis. They’re quite beautiful honestly. But they often stay together 

4 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

I’ve recently traveled to latin america. There were so many Israelis. They’re quite beautiful honestly. But they often stay together 

I met one Israeli in Amsterdam but I won’t say what happened. And yea she was very feminine and too cute. 

Edited by StarStruck

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

They are not starving in Gaza, this is a myth. They live better than a lot of people worldwide. At least, They live better than people in Syria. The average income in Syria is less than 100$/month.

Palestanians on the other hand are living very well in their state. The Palestinian/Israeli conflict is one of the most overblown problems on Earth.

But the thing is, if I were an Israeli, I would never go to any festival that close to Gaza, it was basically on the borders.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@StarStruck bro you are taking "blame the victim" to astronomical heights

I agree however the people who organized this festival were irresponsible. The threat of a terrorist of any kind was definitly to high to create a festival there.

6 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

I met one Israeli in Amsterdam but I won’t say what happened. And yea she was very feminine and too cute. 

One if not the hottest female populations. There was this Israeli woman she was so hot i almost fell for her but i was too shy to bother her. I hope she’s fine 

@Philipp Palestinians should have their human rights respected. No matter what.

@LSD-RumiI don’t know man. I rather live in Damascus than in Gaza which is an open concentration camp that is being bombed to the abyss. 

3 minutes ago, PurpleTree said:

One if not the hottest female populations. There was this Israeli woman she was so hot i almost fell for her but i was too shy to bother her. I hope she’s fine 

Pff. I’m not going to say anything. 

Edited by StarStruck