Rafael Thundercat

Leo cartoon Wolf post

37 posts in this topic

Leo you had visions of a cartoon Wolf of you ceased to be yourself and became it?

Why is it so common that humans transform into an Wolf spiritually.

Also there is this werewolf myth

What is the implications or lessons of reaching states of consciousness like this? How is it different to your life if you dreamed you are a wolf at night? 

What's happening when Leo reaches wolf consciousness and can it be done sober? 

1 hour ago, itsadistraction said:

What is the implications or lessons of reaching states of consciousness like this? How is it different to your life if you dreamed you are a wolf at night? 

What's happening when Leo reaches wolf consciousness and can it be done sober? 

I think sober cant be done, since when you are sober all your consciousness is busy in the complex tapestry of construction of this present reality that you see around you, your solipsistic bubble. I got curious with leo post because I also trip with cartoon visions. I so far as I remember had triped Mickey Mouse,Woodpeacker, Some weird Cartoon Network style characters and recently a sort of a bloody story where a bear attack a boy, all in cartoon style in visionary states. For me there is no surprise this sort of phenomena can happen since consciousness can and will experience all it can possibility experience  with no limits. 

Plus, after my cartoon states I increase my capacity to draw cartoons. So all that sprout in one state reflect in the base line. 

I’ve also accessed wolf consciousness before (surprisingly, not the cartoon kind). I spontaneously started wolf howling… communicating in a totally different language. It’s like discovering a new planet!

9 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

Leo you had visions of a cartoon Wolf of you ceased to be yourself and became it?

You don’t merely have visions of a cartoon wolf… you ARE a cartoon wolf. 

Consciousness is Infinity, which also happens to be a cartoon wolf.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

By your username somethings telling me your interest in this has been spiked because you quite fancy becoming liono or tygra from the cartoon Thundercats ?. That would be pretty cool to be fair haha 

4 hours ago, Dazgwny said:

By your username somethings telling me your interest in this has been spiked because you quite fancy becoming liono or tygra from the cartoon Thundercats ?. That would be pretty cool to be fair haha 

Is just because my Sun is in Leo and also Thundercats was a cartoon I use to like a lot. Even the sword that gives vision is somehow symbolic to me. Apart from that I created the name without thinking to much. But yes, if I could choose an Alien universe to live it would be one where cats are people and they use swords. Hehe

Ahh-wooooooooooooo!

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I think he's just fucking with us now.

أشهد أن لا إله إلا الله وأشهد أن ليو رسول الله

This is the 10% of Leo’s false teachings guys. ;) 

If Leo is a cartoon wolf, then I am Mickey Mouse! ?

Edited by r0ckyreed

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

- - - -

Out beyond nonduality and enlightenment there is a field of cartoon wolves. I'll meet you there.

Edited by Leo Gura

How is a cartoon wolf hard to believe when salvia can literally transform you into a chair or keep you in another lifetime for 30 years lmao

8 hours ago, Rafael Thundercat said:

I think sober cant be done

9 hours ago, itsadistraction said:

can it be done sober? 

Definitely can, just meditate and focus on your breath and you'll be there in no time.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I think that blog post perfectly encapsulates the difference between the 5-MeO-spirituality/psychonaut approach and the sober rat approach xD Like, if this goes into the history books, that is the quote they'll use for that.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

15 minutes ago, Carl-Richard said:

I think that blog post perfectly encapsulates the difference between the 5-MeO-spirituality/psychonaut approach and the sober rat approach xD Like, if this goes into the history books, that is the quote they'll use for that.

All paths lead to one thing. 

10 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

All paths lead to one thing. 

All paths lead to cartoon wolves? ?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Always interesting to see what Leo becomes next. Maybe next he'll become The Princess and The Lion. ?No I'm not.?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This.