BlackPhil

Jesus Christ is the way, the truth and the life. Not you.

221 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, BlessedLion said:

Strangely enough, I agree with you on this. I think psychedelics lead to a false enlightenment and delusion, they are extrmemely powerful and tricky and the people who use them never actually get anywhere significant

They do lead to false realisations. Dont underestimate the Devils ability to decieve.

2 minutes ago, Hojo said:

@vibv every person on the planet knows who Jesus is. 

That's certainly false. Go to the jungle and meet some tribes, or some kid in the middle-east that dies early. What about him?

What about animals? This whole theory has more holes than swiss cheese (jeez)

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

17 hours ago, max duewel said:

How often did you took your mentioned psychedelics and what realizations you got from them ?

Done them many times. This whole "oneness with creation" is a deception to lead us astray from true salvation.

True salvation comes from no work of yourself but from the work of Christ.

Once you truly experience God you will know there is no way to reach that by any psychedelic substance. You can reach the god of this world tho. Who is a great deciever and who is capable of giving very convincing, but false, enlightment experiences.

@vibv You could also add aliens to your list.

Edited by Understander

17 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Truth can certainly be degraded, and that will be your Truth.

The question then becomes: What do you want to do about it?

I get it. That's not really what I meant but I get it. He was speaking of the degradation of the forum and I was responding to that, but I used it in the wrong way. Thanks

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Its not a coincidence you will feel a resistance and cringe when you hear the truth about Jesus Christ. Thats the Devil inside trying to prevent you from getting saved.

I used to be the same. Used to think christians were dogmatic, and closeminded, stage blue etc (and many of them are). This is not about religion tho. You only need to accept that Christ died for you (personally) on the cross and rose from the dead (ofc God can raise someone from the dead, God can do anything). No religious dogmas are required. I was definitly not raised christian so this is not something Ive been indoctrinated with.

You can be born again and freed from worldy desires over night through Christ, no matter your background. There is no need for long meditation, no need for psychedelics or nothing. God already did the work and selflessly died a very painful death for you and gave salvation out for free.

The Devil is doing everything to prevent people from realising this.

Edited by BlackPhil

8 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

I get it. That's not really what I meant but I get it. He was speaking of the degradation of the forum and I was responding to that, but I used it in the wrong way. Thanks

I could also be wrong :)

And to clarify, I was not speaking personally about you. Was just bouncing off your insight to expand upon it.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

11 minutes ago, vibv said:

That's certainly false. Go to the jungle and meet some tribes, or some kid in the middle-east that dies early. What about him?

I used to ask this question so many times as a teen growing up in the Church and beyond as to what happens to people who don't know. They say you have to accept Christ (KRST) as your savior and repent to be saved. So what happens to someone kidnapped as a baby and get locked in a room for 50yrs and dies there. They go to hell and burn forever? Made no sense.

2 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

I could also be wrong :)

And to clarify, I was not speaking personally about you. Was just bouncing off your insight to expand upon it.

Ok

7 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

You can be born again and freed from worldy desires over night through Christ,

All this statement means in the Bible is dying to your old self and occupying the new. You have to leave one State to occupy the next. Cannot be in two States at one time. That's what being born again means. So many other allegorical phrases that can be interpreted, as the Bible isn't literal. Even being raised from the dead isn't literal but i'm not going to go through a Biblical debate because you'd win as I haven't got the will.

20 minutes ago, vibv said:

Ive been to the Amazon and drank ayahuasca with the tribes, they are being decieved aswell.

Do you think the Devil cares about fairness? If you actually woke up to the reality of our sinful/selfish nature you would realise none of us actually deserve eternal bliss. We are all little devils and you would throw up for days if you realised how much so. Eternal justice/wrath is another aspect of Gods eternity.

We are forgiven through Christ. All sin is cleansed through his work on the cross. That is the truth.

@BlackPhil

Techniques are important!

Your technique is believing, which leads you to think that you're practicing spirituality, but actually you're not.

When it comes to spirituality, always be careful when choosing and doing the techniques; some of them are there for keeping, creating, and defending delusional fantasies. You are abusing open-mindedness.

Wise up!

Edited by Understander

Can you be more specific with the substances you took. How many times and what type of insights you had ?

18 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

All this statement means in the Bible is dying to your old self and occupying the new. You have to leave one State to occupy the next. Cannot be in two States at one time. That's what being born again means. So many other allegorical phrases that can be interpreted, as the Bible isn't literal. Even being raised from the dead isn't literal but i'm not going to go through a Biblical debate because you'd win as I haven't got the will.

The New Age view of Jesus Christ, as some enlightened person who was trying to show us the way to become enlightened by ourselves, is a deception I used to believe aswell. Jesus Christ IS the truth, hes not pointing to the truth. “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Nobody enters the kingdom of God by themselves or their own work. Only through Jesus Christ.

This is because no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you meditate and try to be loving and selfless, you will always have some selfishness/sin within you, because its in our nature. No such thing is compatible with Gods holiness.

All sin/selfishness belongs in the darkness/hell. And all humans have sinned. Thats why God came as Jesus Christ, lived without sin and died on the cross for you. To open a way to get around this curse we all carry.

The will to do it ourselves was the very cause of our fall/separation. Stop thinking you can, stop rebelling.

Edited by BlackPhil

11 minutes ago, BlackPhil said:

The New Age view of Jesus Christ, as some enlightened person who was trying to show us the way to become enlightened by ourselves, is a deception I used to believe aswell. Jesus Christ IS the truth, hes not pointing to the truth. “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

Nobody enters the kingdom of God by themselves or their own work. Only through Jesus Christ.

This is because no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you meditate and try to be loving and selfless, you will always have some selfishness/sin within you, because its in our nature. No such thing is compatible with Gods holiness.

All sin/selfishness belongs in the darkness/hell. And all humans have sinned. Thats why God came as Jesus Christ, lived without sin and died on the cross for you. To open a way to get around this curse we all carry.

The will to do it ourselves was the very cause of our fall/separation. Stop thinking you can, stop rebelling.

^^^This is all delusion. Enjoy your False Christian Dream as you pervert the teachings of Christ.

You will never know the prescience of God if you keep thinking sin exists. Sin does not exist. That was literally what the story of Adam and Eve was trying to tell you. Because you never overcame your own self-hatred you will judge yourself and spread your judgment to others. You have condemned yourself to hell and are trying to recruit others to join you.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

12 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

^^^This is all delusion. Enjoy your False Christian Dream as you pervert the teachings of Christ.

You will never know the prescience of God if you keep thinking sin exists. Sin does not exist. That was literally what the story of Adam and Eve was trying to tell you. Because you never overcame your own self-hatred you will judge yourself and spread your judgment to others. You have condemned yourself to hell and are trying to recruit others to join you.

Yeye, I used to think like that. Sin is real. Light and darkness. God and the Devil. Selfishness and selflessness.

I know I wont be able to convince you. No christian could have convinced me before either. Only Christ could. And only you can reach out and accept the free gift. Christ died for you to show his love and forgiveness.  God is not forcing anyone to take the gift.

If you refuse the selfless gift, you can try to relativize about how evil doesnt really exist as much as you want when you go to the darkness. It wont comfort you.

Edited by BlackPhil

@BlackPhil Look, bro. You are in the wrong place.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 hour ago, BlackPhil said:

Dont underestimate the Devils ability to decieve.

Something everyone can take away from this thread, for sure.

On a side note, don't you suspect some kind of self-fulfilling prophecy happening here? The idea of a devil judging things and only Jesus being able to save you, isn't that somewhat devilish in itself? Maybe that idea itself is the devil? Maybe you truly have been possessed and deceived by the devil, but not in the way you think of it.

I don't think making statements about the afterlife is very humble. You don't even know what the weather is gonna be tomorrow. Humble yourself.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho