Vynce

About the last Insight post and general critique of Leo

324 posts in this topic

@Razard86 That post was venty.

If only you knew the kind of vents I wrote which I never published.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

And there is a reason why this was plaid this way you coming closer or are you? 

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@Razard86 That post was venty.

If only you knew the kind of vents I wrote which I never published.

Ohhhhh I know....not the specifics but the energy...I've gone through my own...but I am pretty sure when you had your Alien Awakening it pretty much completely shattered the human spirituality paradigm so badly....you were like...'What is even the point of humans?"

Cool thing for me I had an awakening into how cool humans are and how amazing they are. So I've come to realize that each Ego's job is to maximize all the different perspectival viewpoints. Infinite Intelligence will look at itself from every conceivable angle ever!!! Which is why all our interactions are hilarious as all hell in the grand scheme of things because conflict is going to be inherent because of this.

I love your blog posts by the way...any blog posts I think are important I'll post them it's gonna take me awhile to go through them all lol.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Some secrets need to stay as they are or this dream will end.

Love is the λόγος' of humanity. The very important thing is to Love all flora and fauna of all kinds of species that inhabit the environment. Whether you call it Mother Earth or Gaia etc." To love all beings in the world and Universe with unconditionally Love and unbiased. Humanity doesn't mean only love it includes compassion peace and being kind generous to one another and non-judgmental and having more respect for others, especially your elders. Trying to always see the best in people. Being more authentic and more genuine and having moral integrity and values. Try to think for yourselves somewhere along the way humans have lost the ability to independent thought. Forgive all, especially yourselves, and always speak well of everyone because you never know what they're going through or have been through. Always be there for your family and friends and above all just be you and recognize and embrace your individuality, your own unique beautiful self. Try and love yourself a bit more every day and never stop dreaming or using your wonderful human Imagination.❤♾❤?    

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Do you understand that it usually takes an intellectual years to develop and publish ground-breaking new theory?

Go look at how long it took Darwin to develop evolution.

Sure, and I am sure that something real is coming, but going into more details, in depth, in this forum, could be a help to clarify ideas, we have to admit that this is a liquid matter, not categorical, we are entering totally unknown territory. The problem here is that it always comes to a fight

3 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't claim to be in any final state. That's part of the whole enlightenment/Buddhist/nondual paradigm which I reject.

I reject that anyone on this planet is in any kind of top-most or final state. That's not how Consciousness works.

That's exactly how it works. And sure, there's consciousness higher than what I have presently accessed.

And?

Would you rather reach level 1, 100, or 1000 in your life?

It's easily possible since Consciousness can take on infinite kinds of states. Not just degrees, entire new kinds.

Thanks for your answers.

A philosophical question,

Naturally you are familiar with Georg Cantor, who wrote about absolute infinity as the infinity that could never be reached.

If consciousness can be increased without limit , to go along with our analogy of levels of consciousness, woudn't that mean that level absolute infinity could never be reached? and wouldn't this paradoxically prove a transcendant Godhead that is outside of reality and could never be reached through any state of consciousness because any state of consciousness can always go deeper and never reaches the end? Doesn't this mean you're not God?

How can we ever grasp infinity? I'm probably just bullshitting but i'm just trying to understand whats going on.

5 hours ago, Scholar said:

I disagree. But it does not matter that much. The truth is the truth.

And the color red is the color red xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

8 hours ago, Bandman said:

If consciousness can be increased without limit , to go along with our analogy of levels of consciousness, woudn't that mean that level absolute infinity could never be reached? and wouldn't this paradoxically prove a transcendant Godhead that is outside of reality and could never be reached through any state of consciousness because any state of consciousness can always go deeper and never reaches the end? Doesn't this mean you're not God?

That's just not how it works.

While there are many degrees and kind of higher consciousness, perhaps it is endless, it does not take that much consciousness to realize that you are God/Infinity.

Higher infinities do not negate God, they are just deeper aspects of God.

Cantor's notion of infinities only applies very loosely here. Actual Infinity is quite different from Cantor's notions.

Edited by Leo Gura

12 hours ago, Majed said:

@Leo Gura btw why did you delete your blog post on the jews ?

it was really interesting metaphysically.

He had a serious lapse in judgement when he realized he wanted to be on the Lex Fridman podcast :D

“We have two ears and one mouth so we can listen twice as much as we speak." -Epictetus

I think sometimes people imagine infinity/absolute as like a number line that carries on going forever.

Whereas in infinite/absolute terms there is no 'carry on going' because 'carry on going' occurs within dimensions like 'time' and 'length'

Drop all distinctions and it will make much more sense. It's in-finite. It's not finite in any way.

Edited by Dan502

Profound Familiarity
An Audio Journal

16 hours ago, Vynce said:

This is a common theme here in this forum, mainly exemplified by Leo: To only be satisfied with another human being, when he or she "gets" the ultimate structure of the universe. Otherwise there is a lot of "work" to do in this being. This leads to soooo much frustrations. I've been through this paradigm so many times. I've suffered a lot because I really thought this is the right way of relating to other consciousnesses.  

Here is my take: Maybe God exactly wanted to explore the theme of materialistic thinking within Mr. Penrose. Why isn't that beautiful?

What a boring dense God do you have in mind, that only wants to reach highest insights into his metaphysics. How boring is that. Let God play all its games, and let it explore all the deep field of materialistic thinking. If it sparks excitement and love, thats the better than all your bullshit spirituality. 

To conclude this to you @Leo Gura I think this is your biggest flaw, and maybe why you are suffering on a physical level so much: Because you seem to be in resistance to the fact, that consciousness can choose completely different life themes in every incarnation. Why do you inately force your life theme, "of deeply understanding reality at its core" onto other consciousnesses? 

I just want to say this to the guys here, who like myself, thought that life somehow gets more exciting with understanding reality. Be really honest with yourself: Does understanding bring more love into your every day experience? Does it really? Does it really really really do that? 

And since you are unconditionally love, there is always a direct shortcut to love: Follow your highest excitement, in every moment, to the best you can. That holds more love and joy than one billion hours of watching Leo. So a materialistic loving his work, is much more aligned with God than big brain Leo, suffering in resistance to the fact, that people chosen different games of life than him.  

Leo, if you would truly care about Love, you would teach to your audience, that their own truth is the highest truth. ,

Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 11.03.22.png

Just because God Allow self deception inside his own permutations don't  conflate that God Deligth into realizing  its own Truth, Selflessness, Infinity. I could  not listen the whole video. For me videos like this feels like watching kids cartoons comparing with what one attain when consciousness get enough bandwith. Let Penrose do his own thing, but lets be aware of the limits of his and other scientist bias. Mainly, aware of our own Bias. 

Infinity is not just a substance or thing, it is an endless ocean of dreams. Dreams within dreams, minds within minds.

8 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Infinity is not just a substance or thing, it is an endless ocean of dreams. Dreams within dreams, minds within minds.

How is this not just Maya?

Glory to Israel

42 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

it is an endless ocean of dreams

Isn't infinity being an "endless ocean of dreams" also just part of that "endless ocean of dreams"? So is saying that it's a "dream", just another dream? I can say that I'm dreaming your words right now, but that's also a dream, right? So what's the difference between the structure of the dream and its content? Is the "dream" like a painting, painted onto itself?

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

12 hours ago, Razard86 said:

Cool thing for me I had an awakening into how cool humans are and how amazing they are. So I've come to realize that each Ego's job is to maximize all the different perspectival viewpoints. Infinite Intelligence will look at itself from every conceivable angle ever!!! Which is why all our interactions are hilarious as all hell in the grand scheme of things because conflict is going to be inherent because of this.

Yeah, isn't it beautiful? Being a human is a gift of unfathomable cosmic proportions. I absolutely love it that I am human and I wouldn't want to have it any other way - until I don't ;) 

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

53 minutes ago, Scholar said:

How is this not just Maya?

It's Consciousness!

These Buddhists have screwed up your mind so bad. They cry "Maya" at higher consciousness but then go about caring about being a good human being or morality, or following some human guru. There's your Maya.

Edited by Leo Gura

23 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

Isn't infinity being an "endless ocean of dreams" also just part of that "endless ocean of dreams"? So is saying that it's a "dream", just another dream? I can say that I'm dreaming your words right now, but that's also a dream, right? So what's the difference between the structure of the dream and its content? Is the "dream" like a painting, painted onto itself?

The difference is your lack of consciousness of it.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's Consciousness!

These Buddhists have screwed up your mind so bad. They cry "Maya" at higher consciousness but then go about caring about being a good human being or morality, or following some human guru. There's your Maya.

What's wrong with being a good human being or morality, or following some human guru?

It's all consciousness/maya/existence anyways, it's not like you are doing anything different from they what are doing, they are just valuing different things than you.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

28 minutes ago, Scholar said:

What's wrong with being a good human being or morality, or following some human guru?

There's nothing wrong with anything.

The issue is when you cry Maya in a biased way. Which is always what happens.

If I tell you to go fuck yourself, you will not view that as Maya, you will get upset and you will regard me as an evil asshole.

On the one hand you guys dismiss the things I teach as Maya, on the other hand you get upset at me for not meeting your standards of spiritual niceness. So you don't see niceness as Maya. And you particupate in all the human bullshit as if it were important. All human spiritual norms and morality is the epitome of Maya.

Edited by Leo Gura

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

The difference is your lack of consciousness of it.

Which is also part of the dream. Psychedelics are also part of the dream, but taking them can have an effect on the structure of the dream itself. So that brings me back to the question of how that works. The only explanation I see is that mind is ultimately self-referential. Like that picture of the hand drawing itself. This could have massive implications.

If I were to be stabbed in a dream, I would wake up and understand how it was just a dream, but isn't that understanding itself occurring as a dream within another dream (as you've put it)? To put my example with the painting being painted onto itself in other words; Is the dream itself the 'screen' it's appearing on? Is there anything that isn't the dream? Can any realization exist outside of dreams?

beep boop