TheGod

What actually happens when you die?

77 posts in this topic

@Gabith why do you want to die ? Can you open up a little bit? Maybe I can help you out because I was suicidal in the past .

Also btw Once you die the whole of reality will die with you .(not to Encourage you to commit suicide but just sayin).

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

@Someone here I cannot accept the fatality of being God, I cannot 
I cannot bear that nothing makes sense and that humanity only keeps creating ideologies over the centuries against itself. I cannot bear all the suffering in this world, I cannot bear the idea of children being abused or tortured. My heart is broken by all this suffering inflicted upon Yourself, God. 
You've become the puppet of your eternal dream

4 minutes ago, Gabith said:

I cannot bear that nothing makes sense and that humanity only keeps creating ideologies over the centuries against itself. I cannot bear all the suffering in this world, I cannot bear the idea of children being abused or tortured. My heart is broken by all this suffering inflicted upon Yourself, God. 

I get you man..I TOTALLY get you.  I spent years in this frustration of trying to reconcile what I heard from teachers about life BEING love and happiness and peace and would get so hateful and angry and frustrated about these exact matters your pointing to.  Who the fuck is this god or life that would do such things? this is NOT a loving god.. this is at best a chaotic god..massively imperfect..and far from love by any meaning I then understand.

What helped me was to see leave room for what I didn't understand or see.. to not assume what I was seeing and deducing was "objective"..not to assume life/god had volition and caused such things with intent.. to see the non-objectivity of things..to peer into and see the oneness of suchness without filters or idea's and feel the reality melting love and peace in it all.  Forgive life..forgive god..forgive yourself..this helped to.

If you assume god must of done such matters in the way you see and feel them to be..rhen you've already jumped many conclusions about life and see this as objectively so..and its result is your hate and frustration of something you believe to be true.  

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

Consider that going on a first date with someone you truly care about if a form of dying.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Gabith said:

God doesn't care about suffering, He gives his son to torture without problem. He loves the pain. It is deep and delicious in flavor. God smiles in the face of torture, terror and despair. Do you dare to say: God, give me a little horror, give me despair, give me sadness? let me dance a little with kali. That's God, he's not afraid of anything. He is reckless, ambitious, alive.

5 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

God doesn't care about suffering, He gives his son to torture without problem. He loves the pain. It is deep and delicious in flavor. God smiles in the face of torture, terror and despair. Do you dare to say: God, give me a little horror, give me despair, give me sadness? let me dance a little with kali. That's God, he's not afraid of anything. He is reckless, ambitious, alive.

You're wrong, most of what is within you is also within god.  Stop making stories up. Ananda speaks about you not about god, you're a being that is aware what you're creating. As an eternal god you will never escape your own suffering and awareness what you do to yourself to escape your limitnessness/loneliness and eternal life. You're making up stories because you can't accept the truth and yourself, are you gonna lie to yourself forever?

Untitled.thumb.png.6bc93abacdfaf82c1b937599fa6a9ec7.png

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

2 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

what you do to yourself to escape your limitnessness/loneliness and eternal life

You are not alone, and don't want to scape. I said before that about god just as an metaphor, by observing what life is, and because I took a puff of weed and I had that inspiration, but probably it was a silly quote.

There is just the reality flowing, god is not something, it can't be alone, it can't want to escape. Just drop the self totally and you will realize. 

3 minutes ago, Vibes said:

@Jowblob what happens when you finally accept it?

@Vibes acceptance will always be temporary, but the more you accept yourself as and what is within you the more you will sleep and dream in harmony and love. But you're eternal and alone and you don't fully understand what you are, so you will start deconstructing yourself and try to escape yourself by forgetting yourself in your own dream.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

4 hours ago, Gabith said:

You have serious gaps in understanding reality. How I know? Because you're miserable, suicidal and negative, that's an incredibly sure sign that you're mislead, lost in half-truths and misunderstand some fundamental things.

I promise you, when you fully understand this cosmos you will love EVERYTHING. Even the rape, war and murder. Because you understand how it fits in the greater picture and don't just look at it from a partial perspective, which is not what Truth is.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

What is happening "You're appearing as"

"Words mean something because they point to meaning beyond themselves."

The thing is, death is ever-present. You never actually left it, so how can you return to it?

Also, if we just think about it logically: to know what happens after death, certainly one way to accomplish that would simply be to know what always is.

However, just like how a joke becomes less funny the more it’s explained, the more what always is is described, the further it is obscured. How could one describe everything? — there’s nothing that's not it.

Though what always is is actually simply what is.

Edited by The0Self

You want to know what death is? Take some ketamine IV up your arm and do that 6-12 times.

Mentally ill people in America have access to it legally… if you know how to find a clinic that’ll accept you.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

On 19/9/2023 at 0:08 AM, Yimpa said:

That’s a hell of an assumption there :P

Could be, and yet it's likely the most sensible and grounded one.

On 9/18/2023 at 8:53 PM, Yimpa said:

Imagine your closest / best friend. Someone you can share anything with. Now imagine EVERYTHING is your closest friend. 

Sound too good to be true? Of course! You’d have to be DEAD to understand this!

And in DEATH you discover LOVE! Yet it’s beyond the human ideas of death and love!!! 

You’d have to be totally insane to want to LOVE this deeply! But of course you want to experience this, because you are fucking GOD!

I see you have certainly experienced it. Yes you are your own best friend....and you are crazy as all hell from the character's POV. 

Like Batman meeting Bill Kane and is like WHY DID YOU KILL MY PARENTS. Bruce you are imaginary, your parents are imaginary, and I too am imaginary, nothing ever happened Bruce it's all good!!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

On 9/18/2023 at 3:36 PM, Someone here said:

Actually no. There is evidence that there is other conscious entities beside me ..you know what ?....PEOPLE! 

Of course I deny it . its just a bad thought in your head. 

it’s faith. 

I think that’s the point of life.

On 19/09/2023 at 10:38 PM, Breakingthewall said:

No I can't dare... but I would love to

On 9/18/2023 at 3:35 PM, Jehovah increases said:

There was never a body, to begin with, that is how powerful your imagination is. 

On 9/18/2023 at 3:48 PM, vibv said:

God is creating the body and the human. Imagination is Reality.

Both are true. Reality is an infinite perspective. Every ego is just a perspective, every form is just a perspective. The problem is many human forms are too busy arguing their individual piece of the puzzle and are caught in this delusion. 

1. Every single human perspective is right.

2. Every single human perspective is wrong.

That's it. The End. Nothing to see here.

Once you have fully grasped this....THEN you can start gaining true understanding. 

You should seek to understand every perspective you come across...because they each hold a different piece.

Real, Imaginary, they are the same. Natural, Synthetic, they are the same. Fake, true they are the same. Lie, truth, they are the same.

Reality is a transparent nothing, that is intelligent, and a mind, that is loving, and creates....emotions, creates sensations, creates perception, creates perspective, creates time, space, length, width, height, etc.

Many of you spiritual people are like a person in a video game going around saying...there is no video game, and the rest who already realized that...and come back full circle, say....there is and there isn't. When you watch a movie you can say...there is no story, you could also say...there is...and enjoy the story. BOTH are true.

Everytime you say there is no anything....you just put yourself in delusion. Reality is both nothing, and something. Reality is both real, and imaginary.

If I lowered your consciousness...reality will be a 3-dimensional reality, and if I raise it high enough....existence will dissappear. So which is true? BOTH!!! Which is more true....BOTH!!! If you are trying to see more of existence.....then you should aim to accept its imaginary nature, but if you aim to be the character and forget your imaginary nature...aim to see it as a physical reality.

God loves diversity!!! So God both wants to be lost in the dream....and to wake up. And both....are equally the same. If you knew how much the same they were....you would realize that all our quibbling...is just a game...just God entertaining itself.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.