KoryKat

I'm looking for Tier 2 friends

15 posts in this topic

Hi , I'm getting to be 35 years soon and I'm well down into this stuff for my whole adult life 

Looking to network with people that are legitimately higher-order consciousness / awakened / tier 2 / MetaCognitive -- whatever you wanna call it. 

I'm also neurodivergent so I click with people of the same breed 

Lemme know if you wanna connect , finding advanced / sophisticated people is quite difficult from my experience as its like roughly 0.1%-2% of people it seems 

2 hours ago, Spiritual Warrior said:

I'm not tier 2 just yet :/.... I will be one day. 

That's a humble assessment that makes me believe you'll get there.

7 hours ago, KoryKat said:

Looking to network with people that are legitimately higher-order consciousness / awakened / tier 2 / MetaCognitive -- whatever you wanna call it.

I see all these terms as different things. Seems like you just want friends that are like you.

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

I as well tend to assume everyone around me is dumb and unconscious. Thank God experience is illusory, right? Thank God there are no people, at all.

No friends, either. 

Share your vision and you will find the quality of people you are looking for... and a few enemies too.

Looking for a tier 2 cat to enjoy having company with and giving pets to. It's hard to find a sophisticated one.

I get the sentiment though. But don't use it as a crux or something. Not saying that you are.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

I am tier 2. However there are many aspects I have to take into consideration when I make statements like that. For instance, how do we define the number two to start with. It's a symbol representing that which it is not. 

And so on... :D

I paint abstract art. Check out my website and let me know what you think.

https://www.galleriabstrakt.se/collections/all

(I only ship within Sweden so forgive me if you see a painting you'd like but can't order)

Sounds to me you are in need of meeting and understanding people with different perspectives. 

I have shades of yellow but am not tier 2, tho we can discuss any topics  so can be friends if you want
am 23 but a read and learn a lot

On 14/09/2023 at 11:04 PM, Spiritual Warrior said:

I'm not tier 2 just yet :/.... I will be one day. 

You are tier 2. @KoryKat check out spiritual warriors posts and journals and you will find a tier 2 person. 

Furthermore SD is a tier 2 model, so in alot of ways if you can understand SD you are capable of tier 2 thinking. 

Increase your consciousness and everything else follows. Because it’s all you, right?!

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI