Princess Arabia

Guys Have Expiration Dates Too.

37 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Thing is that someone who is at the service of a woman wont meet her needs precisely because his focus is a woman and not him creating the value, where womans needs will be met

On a surface level which is not game ill explain,so me like building a mansion for myself where i have jacuzzi,bars,pools,library with all amazing books etc. If im not focused every day to build it and then you coming to the picture getting the benefits from it, just because i worked on me and not you...

@Thought Art Game is literally you so there is no off and on switch...

Except for Enlightenment and Spiritual stuff, what reason is a man working on himself and building a mansion (I'm aware you're just using this as an analogy), and being financially stable, whats the point in having jaccuzzi, bars etc if not to share and especially with a romantic partner and I don't consider that reaping benefits if that's your reason for building it in the first place. It is not human's nature to just want those things for themselves as it's not so much the thing they desire but a feeling that comes with that material thing. It's like a woman saying she won't work on her looks and maintain her figure because if I get in a relationship only the guy is going to reap the benefits and he didn't help me maintain this figure nor did he help in my attractiveness. Or I should rephrase that by saying why should he reap the benefits if he played no role in my maintenance.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

The older I get, the more beautiful I am :):P

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

The older I get, the more beautiful I am :):P

Thats true but can that sustain a life with a partner. I think people are beautiful regardless, sometimes I speak from an egoic stance, but if I was to really see through all that egoic shit, I can see beauty in all people because I'm aware they are operating from conditioning and I can see the true self underneath.

5 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Seems women of my generation (Late Millennial) and younger hate most men

This phrase suggests to me that your feelings might be coming from time spent on the internet and not from exposure to women (and men) in the real world.

What you read about male and female dynamics online does not really map that well onto reality. Especially if you visit corners of the internet that are very redpill/blackpill. You get a trojan horse; a few grains of truth about dating on the outside, loaded with toxic and false ideas on the inside.

As a man you'll get hate from most women if you are creepy, lack social skills, or make women feel unsafe, which is not really most men. At best it's an increasing minority that gets exaggerated online because that's where all of the people who lack social skills go.

36 minutes ago, something_else said:

This phrase suggests to me that your feelings might be coming from time spent on the internet and not from exposure to women (and men) in the real world.

What you read about male and female dynamics online does not really map that well onto reality. Especially if you visit corners of the internet that are very redpill/blackpill. You get a trojan horse; a few grains of truth about dating on the outside, loaded with toxic and false ideas on the inside.

As a man you'll get hate from most women if you are creepy, lack social skills, or make women feel unsafe, which is not really most men. At best it's an increasing minority that gets exaggerated online because that's where all of the people who lack social skills go.

low dopamine*

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Princess Arabia Same as building a mansion man builds his own world so he can live in it so can give himself self-love,self respect,self image,his own mission,his own sucess standard,his own wins,loses that is independent of the world,he creates his own competition where he competes with himself etc. world can laugh at the man being ridicilous because he is not playing on a level of satisfying societies norms and being pawn in economys game.

If you havent felt like a man you are with it doesnt need you than he was no man...

This i where woman and men differ is man can be his own everything his own support system,his own psychologist,his own life coach etc.but you need to be on the level of the "I am" which ofcourse i cant explain on here and woman will have tough time understanding since its so logical ?...

Man doesnt look to reap the benefits he looks to give the benefits but he also demands from a woman to operate on a higher level her looks is not enough...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Don’t have a scarcity mindset. I know people who have met in their 60s and got married after 3 different test drives.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Only read the title

but yea i agree, especially with all the chemicals that we’re ingesting. Like phtalates in water bottles etc. sperm count in men has lowered so much lately.

27 minutes ago, r0ckyreed said:

Don’t have a scarcity mindset. I know people who have met in their 60s and got married after 3 different test drives.

You weren't understanding my point, I don't think these people who met in their sixties only went for looks and thinking expiration dates. I'm responding to the guys who think women have expiration dates. Women only have expiration dates when it comes to having babies except in rare occasions in their 60's+. But a man past a certain age without any income, no money, status etc will find it very hard to sustain a relationship much less marriage while a woman pass a certain age don't have to pass those crireria. Think hard about what I'm trying to say in rebuttal to men saying women having expiration dates. Don't just look at the surface of what you think I'm saying. This is not a generalization of just age and people getting hooked in their 60's, im aware of that. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

4 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Same as building a mansion man builds his own world so he can live in it so can give himself self-love,self respect,self image,his own mission,his own sucess standard,his own wins,loses that is independent of the world,he creates his own competition where he competes with himself etc. world can laugh at the man being ridicilous because he is not playing on a level of satisfying societies norms and being pawn in economys game.

If you havent felt like a man you are with it doesnt need you than he was no man...

This i where woman and men differ is man can be his own everything his own support system,his own psychologist,his own life coach etc.but you need to be on the level of the "I am" which ofcourse i cant explain on here and woman will have tough time understanding since its so logical ?...

Man doesnt look to reap the benefits he looks to give the benefits but he also demands from a woman to operate on a higher level her looks is not enough...

great posts here thanks

yes you have to do everything with your own needs, strengths, values and goals in the forefront and not compromise them to fit in with norms or the chased after gender

and this is easier for men since women are more entrenched in conditioning so it is harder for her to break out of this people pleasing mindset

Edited by gettoefl

@gettoefl Best part is that even tho you will get judged and put in different boxes in the end it will force others to conform to your norms, but ofcourse you dont need it...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Fascinating and amusing design, isn’t it?  The thing is… The game is rigged. What you’re looking at are the reactions of losing at this game. It is important to go exterior and see all parts of the playing field.

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

So a guy who is having erection issues is already expired then? Erectile dysfunction is quite common. 

This is like insulting men with sexual health issues. Similar to calling women 'barren' when they can't have kids. 

This thread shames men with sexual performance anxiety too. Good job. 

I don't believe anyone expires, no matter what gender. People find excellent partners even in old age and live happily. 

Cringe dogmatic post. Reinforces male trauma. 

Edited by Buck Edwards

11 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

You weren't understanding my point, I don't think these people who met in their sixties only went for looks and thinking expiration dates. I'm responding to the guys who think women have expiration dates. Women only have expiration dates when it comes to having babies except in rare occasions in their 60's+. But a man past a certain age without any income, no money, status etc will find it very hard to sustain a relationship much less marriage while a woman pass a certain age don't have to pass those crireria. Think hard about what I'm trying to say in rebuttal to men saying women having expiration dates. Don't just look at the surface of what you think I'm saying. This is not a generalization of just age and people getting hooked in their 60's, im aware of that. 

Gotcha. But I don’t agree with people saying women have expiration dates. As long as a woman is within 5 years of my age and shares my values, we are good. I’m not interested in dating a woman way younger or older than me. I’ll give the posts another read.

All Teachers and Teachings are delusion. You have all the answers within you. The first step on the journey to Enlightenment is questioning all the beliefs and teachings you have ever received. Teachers/Teachings are a distraction/maya at the highest level. There comes a point where you need to trust in your own innate knowledge and derive your own insights into the nature of reality. Teachers make a living and lifestyle of selling you water by the river. You don’t need them. All you need is an insatiable desire for truth and then seriously contemplate reality and uncover all that is false. 

Simply sexual options change 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"