Princess Arabia

Guys Have Expiration Dates Too.

37 posts in this topic

Guys are usually claiming that women have expiration dates for different reasons and these reasons are dependent upon the individuals making the claim. Referring to the dating and relationship scene, even marriage, the expiration dates usually range from 25-35 yrs. of age, which I find to be too generalized as aging "symptoms" vary from women to women which may or may not be related to their environment, racial status, nutritional habits, stress, genetics and many other related factors. When it comes to birthing children, though, those figures with a little bit more years added on or subtracted, are a little more accurate even though there are always exceptions. However, we will stick to the dating/relationship scene here.

Now, men on the other hand, don't really have a major problem when it comes to age in respect to dating because it is socially acceptable and also expected for them to date women younger than they are and the age gap for men to women ratio can widen tremendously, with men being much older and it not looked upon as anything outside the norm.

When men are younger, say anywhere under 45yrs, even though those figures are dramatically dropping because of our stressful environment and other physical and psychological reasons, they can usually "perform" sexually without the need for external stimuli or sexually enhancing drugs. After a certain age if a male hasn't developed himself emotionally, financially or ethically he won't have the confidence he once had at a much younger age, especially if his looks are declining and that was what he was depending on to attract women. 

A man in his teens, twenties or thirties can be very attractive and get women solely on that alone but passed that, he now has to depend on his status and/or financial stability and capabilities to attract women because she will see him as a "loser" being at a certain age with no grounds to be capable of holding down a stable relationship or family. Imagine a guy in his twenties with no job or a minimum wage job or even being physically attractive by societies standards VS a man over 45 with no job or minimum wage job holding down a steady relationship and being a leader in that relationship and also being sexually handicapped for whatever reason. That wouldn't be too easy to do and would not be too attractive to a lot of women, hot or not, but a beautiful woman with those same factors wouldn't find it too hard to get a man to commit to her even if she was jobless or had a hard time having an orgasm.

So men, you also have an expiration date to get your shit together before a certain age because your youth, attractiveness or your ability to have game won't cut it or be enough at the age of say 50+ to have many women interested in having relations with you. A broke 50 year old attractive woman can find a man quicker than a broke 50 year old man especially if he is sexually impaired and even if he's not.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

Sounds like your gloating. Otherwise I agree with you it's always easier for women, it's a myth that men age like wine. Both can age wonderfully if they take an active role in their growth and development. The nature of the mating game forces men to be realistic about their place in the hierarchy due to constant exposure to rejection. If a man reaches 45+ without having his shit together it's because of apathy and giving up not delusion.

Seems women of my generation (Late Millennial) and younger hate most men. If you are not some pretty boy or powerful in a context particular to a woman's areas of interest you are tolerated at best but more likely invisible or hated. Young men are vilified without even being able to get a foot in the door and show their inner qualities and to learn, supposedly the special female intuition allows women to see into the inner contents of a shy young man's soul to know he is truly a horrible person. Yet the same intuition is mysteriously defunct when it comes to the heartbreaking pretty boys, models, athletes, criminals etc they ALL get involved with including the supposedly spiritually evolved stage orange, green and yellow women.

The question young men are asking themselves today is the juice worth the squeeze, the balance of the feminine and masculine is changing and the masculine has to make an adjustment but men are collectively deciding the effort is not worth it. Once you see the true nature of females without the innocent idealism or the misleading tent of patriarchy you have to ask yourself do you really want to deal with this? I understand why men in mass joined monasteries in the middle ages or dedicated themselves to science and art during the enlightenment. 

The task for men today is to ask what do I really want. Not what society wants or need, not what makes me a real man or virtuous gentleman worthy of respect from women(puke). What is good for me putting morality aside, whether that happens to involve contributing to society, relating to women, focusing on yourself as long as it truly comes from that inner voice that exist that hopefully is not corrupted in our chaotic world. Men should not worry about what you wrote because men need to step out of their base instincts and validate themselves, become great for yourself if you care to. Even the best woman is not worth the physical, emotional and psychological toil that men put themselves through.

Edited by Tenebroso

You dont know what game is,it has nothing to do with looks,status and external things...

This is thinking of average male and since he worshipes women you are just digging him into a bigger hole...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

3 hours ago, Tenebroso said:

Sounds like your gloating

What do you mean by this

2 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You dont know what game is,it has nothing to do with looks,status and external things...

This is thinking of average male and since he worshipes women you are just digging him into a bigger hole...

If game is being used on me, why wouldn't I know what it is. I don't understand your second sentence. After a certain age, men cannot just rely on game to get women as much, not as much as when he was much younger. Even if you still have game after 50+ you will need more than that.

Edited by Princess Arabia

@Princess Arabia Tell me then what is game and how do you spot it ?

My second sentences means that average guy without game thinks he needs status,money,looks to have a chance with a woman and since his perspective comes from the outside of himself(not himself)he looks for a woman to see what he needs to be to get her which is total mess...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Tell me then what is game and how do you spot it ?

My second sentences means that average guy without game thinks he needs status,money,looks to have a chance with a woman and since his perspective comes from the outside of himself(not himself)he looks for a woman to see what he needs to be to get her which is total mess...

How can someone's perspective come from the outside. Don't understand that. Why wouldn't a man want to be someone who can offer something in a relationship other than just himself. As far as game, we're not talking about good game or bad game, just game. Isnt that what most men try to do when they approach us, some kind of game. I mean what are you asking me to spot. The good VS the bad?

@Princess Arabia Well getting perspective from the outside is the person who listens to some authority figure or movement(mostly red pill stuff in this case) and now that person matches someone elses perspective of women to his own reality.He will take that information from the outside and think it like those thoughts are his(since he doesnt have game),then he will see the women and act based upon what he heared.Same way he will take womens thinking and wanting to become it,so he can get his needs met its horrible...

I want to hear what you think game is first so i know where you coming from...

It's you.

Now fight.

1 minute ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Well getting perspective from the outside is the person who listens to some authority figure or movement(mostly red pill stuff in this case) and now that person matches someone elses perspective of women to his own reality.He will take that information from the outside and think it like those thoughts are his(since he doesnt have game),then he will see the women and act based upon what he heared.Same way he will take womens thinking and wanting to become it,so he can get his needs met its horrible...

I want to hear what you think game is first so i know where you coming from...

Isn't game what guys uses to get with a woman. His verbiage and body language. Not what he has materialistically and not even status but how he communicates to a woman in order to gain her interest.

@Princess Arabia That would be pick up manipulation,game is who that person is to himself and now from the core of that person he communicates with a woman to position himself only, he doesnt look to get her no ,no he is just moving according to his own standard and what he created for himself, if woman doesnt like it he doesnt care, because he doesnt want sex or approval from her, he moves based on everything that person is and now women is looking to get him.Tough to explain something that happens on the deep level ,game has nothing to do with women...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

8 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

so he can get his needs met its horrible...

What's horrible is just trying to get your needs met without considering how to get your partners needs met. Relationship shouldn't just be about getting needs met but a sharing of life's experiences together and enjoying each other in the process. Nobody on earth man or woman is ENTITLED to get their sexual needs met, just for the sake of getting their needs met.

@Princess Arabia Someone with game meets partners needs because he wants to, but every guy you met wants to please you to have sex with you thats big difference...he looks for a woman to please her(hearing what she wants) but to get sex etc and not doing it for the sake of doing it...

It's you.

Now fight.

2 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

That would be pick up manipulation

Why is that manipulation because you try to talk to a woman to get to know her and possibly more. I didn't describe using manipulative tactics, just stated his intention. The way you described game sounds to me like how normal people react with each other on a day to day basis. So how is that different from just normal human communication and reactions.

@Princess Arabia Because they are moving according to get you and not off of themselves, because of that they use whatever is needed to get you they look at you and in what way they think you will like something so they say it ,because they are not rooted in their uniqueness of who they are, they are sheep who are influenced by the society and peers.I cant easily explain this its way deeper than just casually explaining it on here , watch movie The village so you can see how dynamic works.

Thats why you are attracted to a real man and not just anybody...

It's you.

Now fight.

9 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@Princess Arabia Because they are moving according to get you and not off of themselves, because of that they use whatever is needed to get you they look at you and in what way they think you will like something so they say it ,because they are not rooted in their uniqueness of who they are, they are sheep who are influenced by the society and peers.I cant easily explain this its way deeper than just casually explaining it on here , watch movie The village so you can see how dynamic works.

Thats why you are attracted to a real man and not just anybody...

It's not that hard for me to read between the lines and to understand what you're saying, so I do understand, but isn't that just only a certain kind of guy who hasn't matured yet and follows these ideologies that certain movements tell him to do. There's a difference between a man that is looking to be of service to a woman and/or his family and works towards that goal so he himself can feel satisfied, happy and fulfilled as a man and to reap the benefits that a loving relationship can provide than a man who doesn't care what a woman needs in a relationship for her to feel in the ways I described above and just acts and says whatever he wants because he just wants to be himself and who likes it like it and who doesn't, doesn't. There's a difference there. 

3 hours ago, NoSelfSelf said:

But game is only for initial attraction. Ideally men also develop some real value to be able to keep to woman.

Plus, you likely won’t be doing pickup forever. 

Opportunity in life has expiration dates. Which is why action is so important when we are young. 

We want to build our lives, finances, skills, experiences etc. Now, so we can enjoy the fruits of our labour when we get older. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Princess Arabia Thing is that someone who is at the service of a woman wont meet her needs precisely because his focus is a woman and not him creating the value, where womans needs will be met

On a surface level which is not game ill explain,so me like building a mansion for myself where i have jacuzzi,bars,pools,library with all amazing books etc. If im not focused every day to build it and then you coming to the picture getting the benefits from it, just because i worked on me and not you...

Your needs will be met on another level just because im thinking how im going to make amazing experience for myself and you being in it,thats how it works...

@Thought Art Game is literally you so there is no off and on switch...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.

@NoSelfSelf Yeah, but you won’t be gaming at 50…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art Game never stops only with my death, you are looking game from wrong perspective...

Edited by NoSelfSelf

It's you.

Now fight.