BlessedLion

Ralston Gives A Clear Answer To Metaphysical Love Question

1,194 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

It's weird, if you really realize the absolute you want that another people realize too, because it's wonderful, you want to share it, and you want that other people go deeper, to get inspired in them . If you really broke your ego, you can't be obsessed about being the best anymore

He shits on every authority out there precisely because he wants us to awaken.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

Anyway, be careful to judge too fast Leo. The depth of his experiences probably is much more than it's showed here. The only problem is his weird behavior, aggressive, impossible to understand, but probably he's right in many things

1 hour ago, Arthogaan said:

He shits on every authority out there precisely because he wants us to awaken.

Yes maybe, but for example, sellinwaterintheriver posted a Buddhist text then Leo said: yes, that guy got it, very good text. But after that, if he's asked about that text, silence. He is clearly predisposed to humiliate any realization of others. doesn't ask For example, you say that sellinwaterintheriver is a meditation rat, but how do you know what is in his mind? It is clear that he is not trying to delve deeper into it, he is not asking anything, he is just looking for mistakes. there always are, obviously 

Then he said that Ralston was awake, but not now, when he knows perfectly well what Ralston is saying. He says he was too charitable. Why? Why he likes him? What madness is that? Is this serious, or a joke? But the thing is that he says that Ralston is not awake because he said about love, bla BLA.  It's difficult to interpret the words, Leo works by words. All concepts. Love, god, etc. You denied love? Heretic. What's love Leo? Maybe for Ralston has a different meaning, language is a tool, get free of language man. It shows limitation

Edited by Breakingthewall

1 hour ago, vibv said:

If that would lead to the end of exploration, that would be a very sad state of affairs.

We are here on this planet and we're not nearly done yet. Evolution has just reached a point where it starts to get interesting. It's not just another dream after another dream, it's growing and it's certainly not random. It has a direction and twists and turns that are totally unexpected. That's the whole fun. It's about exploration of this unfathomable mystery. That doesn't just end, that's an aspect of TRUTH and LOVE itself.

If you think that there's nothing more to attain and see you've completely deluded yourself. It's just not out of desperately seeking for an end of suffering anymore, that will have come to an end. But that's just the beginning of the good part. You can't just stop there.

Maybe it's possible for someone to just merge with the totality if that's what one wishes for. But that's by far not the only possibility. We are here to create immeasurable beauty. It's a divine mission.

You did not understand what I said. Enlightenment is one thing, it is the revelation of the ultimate reality, the total undifferentiated infinity. There is no point to understand here. You are that, that's it. It is prior to all form, all manifestation. After this if you want you can explore the cosmos. You are the cosmos, everything is in you, and your depth is unfathomable, your intelligence unlimited.

32 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Enlightenment is one thing, it is the revelation of the ultimate reality, the total undifferentiated infinity. There is no point to understand here. You are that, that's it. It is prior to all form, all manifestation. After this if you want you can explore the cosmos. You are the cosmos, everything is in you, and your depth is unfathomable, your intelligence unlimited.

Agreed.

Either way some people paint it in a way that makes it appear as if there would be this end point after which you just stop advancing, growing and exploring. Or that Love is irrelevant. Or that everything else is "just" a dream. I strongly disagree with those sentiments.

(Almost) nobody has realised what it really means to be here and what an unbelievable opportunity we have here - and it is not at all guaranteed that we'll make it. This is not just an irrelevancy. The importance of this is extremely underestimated by (almost) everyone, even (or precisely by) the so-called enlightened ones.

Edited by vibv

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

Consciousness is creating a total illusion, hallucinating Buddhism, meditation, enlightenment, what you guys refer to as "truth", and so on.

The illusion is infinite. But you are not conscious of this yet. To truly Awaken, the entire illusion of human spiritual attainment must be deconstructed, which requires insane levels of intelligence. Without that intelligence the illusion will simply outsmart you and fool you into thinking that you're reached the end.

See, when you reach your elightenment and tell yourself, "That's it. There can't possibly be anything else. No higher consciousness, that's impossible." That just becomes another illusion which you are not conscious enough to break out of.

You will try to deny all this, and I will just keep telling you that there is more consciousness that you're missing.

When you say that you have reached "truth" and that all there is left is to explore endless forms. No. That's not what I'm telling you. I'm not talking about the exploration of exotic endless forms. I am saying you fundamentally lack the consciousness necessary to understand reality and God.

You literally are not fully aware of what God is. God is NOT whatever you call Truth. God is also not Nothing. God is also not some exotic form.

And the bottom line is that you are not deeply conscious of God. And that is the only point. Everything else is games, distractions, and illusions.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

10 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Consciousness is creating a total illusion, hallucinating Buddhism, meditation, enlightenment, what you guys refer to as "truth", and so on.

The illusion is infinite. But you are not conscious of this yet. To truly Awaken, the entire illusion of human spiritual attainment must be deconstructed, which requires insane levels of intelligence. Without that intelligence the illusion will simply outsmart you and fool you into thinking that you're reached the end.

See, when you reach your elightenment and tell yourself, "That's it. There can't possibly be anything else. No higher consciousness, that impossible." That just becomes another illusion which you are not conscious enough to break out of.

You will try to deny all this, and I will just keep telling you that there is more consciousnesa that you're missing.

When you say that you have reached "truth" and that all there is left is ro explore endless forms. No. That's not what I'm telling you. I'm not talking about the exploration of exotic endless forms. I am saying you fundamentally lack to consciousness necessary to understand reality and God.

You literally are not fully aware of what God is. God is NOT whatever you call Truth. God is also not Nothing. God is also not some exotic form.

@Leo Gura and then, the next day we wake up ... and back to taking a shit, doing business, paying bills etc... Such is life :) - So create a great life NOW, and enjoy yourself!

Edited by Greatnestwithin

3 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Ok, but what happens if you have a complete dissolution, without any content. There is nothing left that could be an illusion or false, not Buddhism or anything, your mind opens like a plant (sorry for the poetic) and reality is infinite, undifferentiated, total, perfect, and you recognize yourself as what you are. It cannot be described or remembered because it is before any definition.

Then there is another type of realization. the flow of existence, what could be called love, the infinite reflecting on itself and dancing (sorry again) and creating this moment. I am not going to say that I understand this in depth, but they are real realizations, free of learned mental content. The first gives you the substance, the quality of what you are, it stays with you. total freedom. The second is where the understanding of what you do, of the movement of the cosmos, begins. 

What is wrong or delusional here? Of course Im sure that I can go much more deeper into myself, but the base is real. 

The reason I know that none of these enlightened people is seriously conscious is simply because if you were seriously conscious you would not be able to walk straight. 

Just the fact that a spiritual person can walk down the street tells me he's in a very low state of consciousness.

The consciousness I am talking about is so profound that you would be plastered on the floor crying for God to save you and give you your human sanity back. 

Do not be fooled by any of these enlightened people. Enlightenment is an elaborate illusion dreamed but by God. And no enlightened person is aware of that.

Either you will have enough intelligence to understand this or you won't. I have been as clear and direct with you as I can be.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Leo Gura said:

The reason I know that none of these enlightened people is seriously conscious is simply because if you were seriously conscious you would not be able to walk straight. 

Just the fact that a spiritual person can walk down the street tells me he's in a very low state of consciousness.

The consciousness I am talking about is so profound that you would be plastered on the floor crying for God to save you and give you your human sanity back.

@Leo Gura man, most people don't even have a great life, living on purpose, feeling fulfiled by who they be and their contribution. Ralston, Rupert etc at the end of the day they do what they can, and it serves a purpose and people get glimpses, that too, matters. 

28 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Do not be fooled by any of these enlightened people. Enlightenment is an elaborate illusion dreamed but by God. And no enlightened person is aware of that.

Thank God!

my music

22 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

Either you will have enough intelligence to understand this or you won't. I have been as clear and direct with you as I can be.

You say nobody here is AWAKE except you but I get all that and everything else you talk about except alien consciousness 

So I'm gonna need that AWAKE stamp

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

Just now, Loveeee said:

So I'm gonna need that AWAKE stamp

That means you're not there yet ;) 

my music

57 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

See, when you reach your elightenment and tell yourself, "That's it. There can't possibly be anything else. No higher consciousness, that's impossible." That just becomes another illusion which you are not conscious enough to break out of.

You will try to deny all this, and I will just keep telling you that there is more consciousness that you're missing.

When you say that you have reached "truth" and that all there is left is to explore endless forms. No. That's not what I'm telling you. I'm not talking about the exploration of exotic endless forms. I am saying you fundamentally lack the consciousness necessary to understand reality and God.

And the bottom line is that you are not deeply conscious of God. And that is the only point. Everything else is games, distractions, and illusions.

Buddhism already says everything is an illusion/maya. It is just that not all Buddhist understand the depth of it.

16 minutes ago, vibv said:

That means you're not there yet ;) 

5f71mu.jpg

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

3 hours ago, vibv said:

I am Truth. What else could I be? There's nothing else. Always has been.

I'm sure there are awakenings I didn't have yet. But I'm also totally sure that you don't get the whole picture.

I like you.?

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

51 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

See, when you reach your elightenment and tell yourself, "That's it. There can't possibly be anything else. No higher consciousness, that's impossible." That just becomes another illusion which you are not conscious enough to break out of

Well, (full) Enlightenment doesnt "work" like you describe. It is unmistaken. It is exactly not the kind of conceptual thoughts that you describe in the quote above. Nor is it any other kind of thought arisings/concepts. But directly realizing and being Absolute Reality with the former "you" and all its building blocks/arisings seen through and died/transcended..

But of course no one can transmit it with words, and it can only be understood after it happens. 

The degree of peace or suffering that Absolute Reality lets happen in the individual mindstream is a good indicator of the transcendence achieved so far. And there is no fooling the Gateless Gate. Infinitely intelligent Reality and such...

1 hour ago, vibv said:

it is not at all guaranteed that we'll make it

What do you mean by this, please explain.

1 hour ago, Greatnestwithin said:

@Leo Gura and then, the next day we wake up ... and back to taking a shit, doing business, paying bills etc... Such is life :) - So create a great life NOW, and enjoy yourself!

Yea, but now that shit becomes Divine.?