StarStruck

Bossy girls

103 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, Buck Edwards said:

Perfect example of how to create an echo chamber. If you want people to always agree with you and that's all that matters, then there are two words that describe this behavior - dogmatism and egotism. Foul ego is neither attractive nor bearable. 

My question is - why tolerate people who will disagree with you for no reason, who will just act hateful towards you?! Agreement is how you create peace, right?! Yeah, don't be scared of debates and have some integrity, so that you can intellectually protect your tribe, but that shouldn't be the end-goal, right?! 

3 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

I don't want a woman to challenge me. If she does that shit, I'm out. Next. 

Good luck in life then.

It's a "constant battle" to You only if You perceive it that way. I'll say to You that this is a weak mentality. There is a lot of difficulty in life and You can either see it as a challenge to go through or a constant battle like You say. You decide the frame.

Edited by Sincerity

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Good luck in life then.

It's a "constant battle" to You only if You perceive it that way. I'll say to You that this is a weak mentality. There is a lot of difficulty in life and You can either see it as a challenge to go through or a constant battle like You say. You decide the frame.

When you have options you don't need to play those dumb games of psychopathic women.

1 minute ago, Javfly33 said:

When you have options you don't need to play those dumb games of psychopathic women.

Who said anything about psychopathy though

Just now, Sincerity said:

Who said anything about psychopathy though

Maybe is not the best word, you are right.

If a women is sabotaging you that is a huge red flag. It means she has daddy issues and she is taking it out on you. You suppose to be her BF and not her therapist. 

@StarStruck I hope a bossy girl fucks you in the ass with a strap-on.

Maybe it will knock some sense into your silly head.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

17 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

One should consider it, it might be actually quite enjoyable. :D

16 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This has nothing to do with male or female. It is just a trait. I don't know why you guys have to fit everything in the masculine-feminine frame.

The thread is called Bossy girls not Bossy people.

beep boop

The discernment of the information given in the latter part of this thread is so off. The context of how certain words are being interpreted, IMO, is what's causing a lot of this conflict. There's a difference between directly challenging someone and someone being perceived as a challenge. If a very feminine woman was being admired by a man and he was interested in getting to know her but it wasn't easy to either get her number, wasn't easy to get her in bed, wasn't easy for her to open up her intimate life details to him, I mean there are so many ways this "non bossy" feminine, non-confrontational woman could be a challenge. That's what the use of the word challenge meant in this context.

Also, when it was noted that a strong masculine man attracting a strong feminine woman and "conflict" may arise, it wasn't being suggested that fights and arguments would occur. In this sense it meant for example, it could probably be a conflict of interest if both parties had different beliefs about how a family should be raised, maybe attachment styles, different love languages, conflicting ways in the dynamics of the relationship as opposed to maybe a less masculine nan with a less feminine woman and this is just an example being used for contextual purposes. I mean, I could keep going on about the ways in which the opposing sides were being misunderstood.

@Sinceritywas giving some very valid points and was just being misunderstood because the words used were taken differently from how it was meant. And even in the cases where it wasn't, the answers weren't coming from a place of understanding but from a place of defense and barriers.

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

@StarStruck from my experience girls only express obnoxious/controversial opinions if they're not into you. Otherwise, she'll be very yielding and not express strong opinions that might cause a rift. Of course, some women are the dominant career tiger type with leadership roles. They tend to be more dominant. I myself cannot handle dominant girls because I am very chill and will never forcefully "outpower" her if she does not give me the room to let happen it naturally through our chemistry. 

Edited by Vrubel

7 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

You're the last person to keep peace in a relationship. Look at the nature of your posts. People disagree with you only once and you start a 90 day argument with them. Before you go looking for a peaceful partner, try cultivating that attitude yourself. Practice before you begin to preach. You can't handle forum people, let alone a woman. From what I have seen, you completely lack any kind of self awareness or even the willingness to grow or learn. 

Sometimes we disagree, but I can say, to me, you're making a lot of sense here on this thread.

I think that to a large degree a man's attitude towards a woman is telling of his attitude towards life/reality in general.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

@StarStruck : I'm scared of jaywalking. 

@Leo Gura : Why? 

@StarStruck : Cars zoom really fast where there's no zebra-crossing. 

@Leo Gura : I hope you get hit by a truck when you're jaywalking once. Maybe it'll knock some sense into your silly head. 

12 minutes ago, Sidra khan said:

When it comes to physical power men are always stronger than women so for me there is nothing more satisfying than watching a man deliberately being submissive at least one hour a day.

If you take a body building woman and a man weighing 100lbs who is flimsy and weak, who do you think will overpower who. Always is not the case in this respect. 

4 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

I think that to a large degree a man's attitude towards a woman is telling of his attitude towards life/reality in general.

?It's all connected. 

29 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Just say that you want to deflect everything onto the man, it's fine. 

7 minutes ago, mr_engineer said:

Just say that you want to deflect everything onto the man, it's fine. 

Bruh hahahaha. Your insecurity is skewing your perspective, a lot.

Maybe I'll add that a woman's attitude towards a man is also telling of her attitude towards life. It doesn't just go one way.

You should realize it always comes back to You. It's always about You. YOU. YOU. YOU. Your attitudes, your shortcomings, your life. It's not about deflecting "onto the man" You ding dong. Simply look at YOURSELF!