StarStruck

Bossy girls

103 posts in this topic

On 9/11/2023 at 9:56 AM, DefinitelyNotARobot said:

I think women who know what they want and what they like are like really hot. I don't see why that's a big deal.

It’s a big deal if you get too distracted by them and allow them to take over your entire life.

It’s still crucial to have autonomy in your life and be seriously focused on your life purpose, even with a strong woman by your side.

—-

After all is said and done, YOU surrender to LOVE!

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

40 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Bruh hahahaha. Your insecurity is skewing your perspective, a lot.

Maybe I'll add that a woman's attitude towards a man is also telling of her attitude towards life. It doesn't just go one way.

You should realize it always comes back to You. It's always about You. YOU. YOU. YOU. Your attitudes, your shortcomings, your life. It's not about deflecting "onto the man" You ding dong. Simply look at YOURSELF!

I can tell you have a high level of EQ and a natural way of using your discerning skills. Knowledge isn't power. Discernment of knowledge is more powerful and that's what lacking here. Just an observation and I can also observe it within myself at times and realized it after the fact so this is not to say I'm immune. 

Some of these men don't understand what it means to lead, what is a healthy masculine trait versus insecurity and egotism and the differences between the genders when it comes to dating and that it's not about being aggressive as a man and submissive or docile as a woman for the masculine/feminine polarity to work. 

Edited by Princess Arabia

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

My mom is like that, i I've given up having debates with her and we just laugh and imitate people in mean ways, especially autists and hypochondriac people who still weard the mask, lol.

It's very funny, but yeah i couln't can't be with a such demon. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

It’s still crucial to have autonomy in your life and be seriously focused on your life purpose, even with a strong woman by your side.

Of course, that is fundamental towards what I'm talking about. The people in your life will reflect the relationship you have to yourself back to you. If you can't lead yourself through your own life, you won't be able to give your woman the leadership she deserves. Especially if she's the "bossy" type, then she'll require a higher quality of leadership.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

My mom is like that, i I've given up having debates with her and we just laugh and imitate people in mean ways, especially autists and hypochondriac people who still weard the mask, lol.

It's very funny, but yeah i couln't can't be with a such demon. 

I like to make jest of normies for being fools ^_^

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

interesting, I am into "bossy girls" more, each to his own I suppose.

10 minutes ago, Ayham said:

interesting, I am into "bossy girls" more, each to his own I suppose.

What was your relationship to your mother in your childhood?

I have been approached by Bossy girls a lot when I went out.

Girls will also pickup guys and buy them drinks.

Bossy girls like this I dont mind at all.

Edited by D2sage

@StarStruck Very healthy, unlike my father.

She was nice, caring, into personal development, new agey, a bit overprotective, but overall pretty good, my father pretty much disappeared from my life ever since (with more details that I won't get into). 

And I do have a femdom kink, but from what I have seen, most women are submissive, and I would have to force them into a different role, so I just avoid that and live my life normally, though in general I love giving up control for some bossy dominant woman who I am already close with, but this only applies to sexual situations, not normal ones. 

9 hours ago, Ayham said:

@StarStruck Very healthy, unlike my father.

She was nice, caring, into personal development, new agey, a bit overprotective, but overall pretty good, my father pretty much disappeared from my life ever since (with more details that I won't get into). 

And I do have a femdom kink, but from what I have seen, most women are submissive, and I would have to force them into a different role, so I just avoid that and live my life normally, though in general I love giving up control for some bossy dominant woman who I am already close with, but this only applies to sexual situations, not normal ones. 

This doesn't come out of nowhere..

IMG_5310.jpeg

Edited by StarStruck

7 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

This doesn't come out of nowhere..

IMG_5310.jpeg

+1000.

Dig enough and he will find a mountain of pain behind it 

@Sincerity Finally someone gets it ?

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

Being decisive is an intellectual trait. One that I admire. It may appear to be bossy and opinionated and behind the apparency is something divine. 

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

10 hours ago, Javfly33 said:

+1000.

Dig enough and he will find a mountain of pain behind it 

Femdom is not healthy. It is trauma reliving. 

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

????:S

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

Something interesting that just occurred to me is that 'bossy girls' or 'boss babes' have a certain definition of 'real woman' that aligns a lot with Andrew Tate's definition of 'real man'. Andrew Tate wears suits and smokes cigars and says that 'real men don't need women', the 'boss girls' wear suits and smoke cigars and say that 'real women don't need men'. In other words, they're just using the word 'woman', when in reality, their definition of it actually is the traditionally masculine definition of 'man'. 

Therefore, never take anything they say about 'femininity' and 'feminine power' and 'girl power' and 'women empowerment' seriously. They're just using the word 'feminine' cuz they have lady-parts. If they had man-parts, they'd be saying 'masculine'. 

Edited by mr_engineer

14 hours ago, StarStruck said:

This is along the same lines as saying that being gay is trauma reliving. Some people have sexual preferences that aren't trauma based.

11 minutes ago, something_else said:

Some people have sexual preferences that aren't trauma based.

Yeah its really cringe when people kink-shame people or when people have to trace back every kind of kink that they themselves wouldn't be confident with to some kind of trauma as if they would have any idea whatsoever how kink develops or works.

The irony is that the same redpill people who use these talking points to shame guys who have kinks they despise or kinks they wouldn't be confident with, these very same guys will shit on feminists who tell each other that "no no no, what that guy did to you in the past wasn't okay , it was very very bad, regardless of how you lived through that experience" so they sort of trigger a trauma response in their friends and recontextualize their whole history in a way, to trigger an actual trauma response. - the very same dynamic can be seen in this case coming from insecure  redpillers.

Edited by zurew

24 minutes ago, something_else said:

This is along the same lines as saying that being gay is trauma reliving. Some people have sexual preferences that aren't trauma based.

Not everything can be compared to gayness. Trauma plays a huge role in sexual preferences according to the literature. If you have resentment against this you probably have some dirt you haven’t discovered yet.