StarStruck

Bossy girls

103 posts in this topic

It is hugely unattractive but sometimes I have to deal with girls who are very bossy and opinioned. For example this girl had very strong negative opinions about Elon Musk. It was hard to bring something against her argument without coming off as rude so I just let her have the argument. I don’t have to win every argument obviously but it is very annoying. SD orange feminist girls are the worst. Luckily she had some good sides too which made up for it but I don’t know if I want to meet up with her again. 

Edited by StarStruck

Id never deal with such people unless I’m forced (for being family for example)

if you’re content alone no need to make such compromises 

19 hours ago, StarStruck said:

It is hugely unattractive but sometimes I have to deal with girls who are very bossy and opinioned.

LOL. Why is that? Unless they are your co-workers, or relatives you don't.

Edit: oh, you're in NL.  Your women are some of the worst feminists in the West.  My condolensces.  Maybe find some Asian immigrant or something?

Edited by SeaMonster

Oh no, woman had strong opinions... I'm really sorry You had to suffer through this bro.

How come she didn't understand that You were the MAN and she should just stay quiet? Indeed very unattractive. Stupid b*tch.

Again I'm sorry You experienced this. AT LEAST she had some good sides too, gosh... I'm sure You will find better quality women in the future (who won't voice their stupid opinions). I'll be sending You a positive intention, be on the lookout.

Edited by Sincerity

15 minutes ago, Sincerity said:

Oh no, woman had strong opinions... I'm really sorry You had to suffer through this bro.

How come she didn't understand that You were the MAN and she should just stay quiet? Indeed very unattractive. Stupid b*tch.

Again I'm sorry You experienced this. AT LEAST she had some good sides too, gosh... I'm sure You will find better quality women in the future (who won't voice their stupid opinions). I'll be sending You a positive intention, be on the lookout.

Lol

There is no beginning, there is no end. There is just Simply This. 

6 hours ago, Spiral said:

If you are argue, you’ve already lost.

Wise man. I would just tell her how it is but I first want to get laid.

On 9-9-2023 at 6:53 PM, Sugarcoat said:

Id never deal with such people unless I’m forced (for being family for example)

if you’re content alone no need to make such compromises 

I don't like arguments either.

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Stingy much? I obviously hit a cord somewhere. lol

3 hours ago, Sincerity said:

Dogmatism is unattractive on everyone. 

14 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Please don't judge women again for ANYTHING.

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

Weren’t you the sexual transmutation expert..lol wouldn’t that make you less desperate sexually as you’d be content containing that energy inside

Edited by Sugarcoat

Imagine being a woman and some man you’re seeing is writing about you like this on a public online forum i can’t ? ??

3 hours ago, StarStruck said:

You will regret such a shameless egocentric attitude someday.

2 hours ago, mr_engineer said:

Dogmatism is unattractive on everyone. 

Confidently expressed opinion isn't necessarily dogmatism. Moreover confidence in opinion and self is certainly attractive to a lot of people. It is especially valued in a man. You can't be a leader and not be confident in what You think. Why would anyone trust You if You can't even believe yourself?

If You are tilted by a woman having a strong opinion (especially opposing to yours) You are most likely insecure.

Also in general if You are tilted because of an specific opposing opinion it's probably YOU being dogmatic. The guy would not care at all if the girl had a strong opinion about something unrelated to him. But it was about Elon Musk, lol. Next thing she talks shit about Andrew Tate and he won't even care about getting laid with her anymore.

Edited by Sincerity

1 hour ago, Sincerity said:

Confidently expressed opinion isn't necessarily dogmatism. Moreover confidence in opinion and self is certainly attractive to a lot of people. It is especially valued in a man. You can't be a leader and not be confident in what You think. Why would anyone trust You if You can't even believe yourself?

It is valuable if it aligns with the goal of building a relationship, i.e. if it is a constructive opinion. And yes, as the man, you get to decide which opinion is constructive and which one isn't, because you're the leader (if you're masculine and she's feminine. If it's the other way around, she'd better have a vision for how the relationship will go and she'd better be able to justify how her opinion helps build this relationship. The masculine party gets to regulate this.). 

f You are tilted by a woman having a strong opinion (especially opposing to yours) You are most likely insecure.

I (and a lot of men) value peace in a relationship, where there isn't incessant fighting. If you have a woman who needlessly opposes your opinion, this goes against our values. So, putting up with this shit is incompatible to us. 

Also in general if You are tilted because of an specific opposing opinion it's probably YOU being dogmatic. The guy would not care at all if the girl had a strong opinion about something unrelated to him. But it was about Elon Musk, lol. Next thing she talks shit about Andrew Tate and he won't even care about getting laid with her anymore.

Well, that's just how things go when you try to make a relationship work between two egos. It's important that things flow smoothly and in the right dynamic, so that the sex keeps happening. Because ultimately, that's the goal of the relationship to begin with. First sex, then children, then parenting. 

All of us have an intellectual ego. And you cannot wish it away. There are reasons why we have it. And, if you're relationship-material, it benefits the relationship in some way, shape or form. So, there is a point to treating it with respect and not trashing it. 

Edited by mr_engineer

6 hours ago, Sugarcoat said:

Imagine being a woman and some man you’re seeing is writing about you like this on a public online forum i can’t ? ??

For $500+ I wouldn't care. Now here comes the moralists and judgementalists and AT's supporters. Talk all you want, at least I don't have to hide my intentions and trick people into doing anything, they are willing participants without manipulation tactics.

My limited exposure to Dutch people suggests that their women tend to be these batshit crazy prog/feminist types and a lot of men are these fake male feminist types who go along to get laid.  Although the women do love to take their tops off on the beaches in Aruba, so I guess they're not all bad (plus I like their voices for some reason.)  Would smash; relationship, maybe a month tops. xD

So I kinda see which boat SS is in.

2 hours ago, Princess Arabia said:

For $500+ I wouldn't care. Now here comes the moralists and judgementalists and AT's supporters. Talk all you want, at least I don't have to hide my intentions and trick people into doing anything, they are willing participants without manipulation tactics.

I don’t mind either but I see it as lack of communication usually if you have to write about someone online perhaps in a lot of cases at least