The Redeemer

I swear they only respond to violence

146 posts in this topic

Every time I am nice and considerate I get nothing. Women really need to stop rewarding men for dysfunctional behavior.

They want psychopathic criminal behavior because they are fucking bored and need constant stimulation. 

They want violent men. That is what I have seen time and time again. Everytime I get pissed off it turns them on. Now granted maybe they reward guys for nice behavior if they are super attractive, but from what I have seen I only get rewarded when I don't give a fuck and just do and say what I want and take what I want.

Honesty the only way I got sex from my ex was borderline screaming at her and it fucking worked. If I was nice, I would have gotten nothing and would have just adapted to her rhythm and gotten nothing. 

NEVER LET HER LEAD!

Treat them like a fucking animal. Toss and discard them because they don't give a fuck about you at all.

"Mods please don't ban this post. I am not condoning this type of behavior. Simply just stating my empirical observations."

do you want to be dysfunctional?

or is this so upsetting to you because you don't want to be dysfunctional at all, but you see that it is still rewarded in certain contexts, by certain women? 

as a woman sometimes i get "rewarded" for being "dysfunctional", too. i've repeatedly been told (exclusively by men) that it's cute how i apologise a lot or stop speaking mid-sentence because i'm so insecure. knowing this makes it harder for me to stop being insecure, because i'm scared that people will think i'm no longer as cute then.

perhaps you are struggling with something similar?

ultimately the point should be that you don't want to be dysfunctional, cause in the end it's always you who is suffering the direct consequences. that is, if i am to assume that you used the word "dysfunctional" in its literal sense.

Just now, Judy2 said:

do you want to be dysfunctional?

or is this so upsetting to you because you don't want to be dysfunctional at all, but you see that it is still rewarded in certain contexts, by certain women? 

as a woman sometimes i get "rewarded" for being "dysfunctional", too. i've repeatedly been told (exclusively by men) that it's cute how i apologise a lot or stop speaking mid-sentence because i'm so insecure. knowing this makes it harder for me to stop being insecure, because i'm scared that people will think i'm no longer as cute then.

perhaps you are struggling with something similar?

ultimately the point should be that you don't want to be dysfunctional, cause in the end it's always you who is suffering the direct consequences. that is, if i am to assume that you used the word "dysfunctional" in its literal sense.

I don't want to be dysfunctional, but I don't want to be alone either. It seems like this behavior gets rewarded like 80% of the time. I am sure that there are rare girls out there who don't tolerate this type of behavior, but in the meantime I just get overshadowed by the guys that are willing to be toxic asshats.

If you are only behaving morally right because it gets good results, you aren’t morally right. Anyone can behave morally well if they are rewarded for it, morality only has value if you sacrifice for it.

Women are generally attracted to men who lead, men who know what they want, and men who aren't pushovers. You don't need to be a psychopathic violent criminal in order to have these traits.

Every time I am nice and considerate I get nothing.

Being nice/considerate superficially in order to get sex as a reward is repulsive to women because it shows a lack of authenticity, lack of confidence and lack of strength. She intuitively knows that you will stop being nice to her once you get what you want.

Genuine niceness is actually very attractive to women if it's paired with stability, confidence, strength, humour and other masculine traits.

If you are struggling with women you should try developing those traits. Move towards becoming a stable, confident and interesting man rather than becoming a violent and aggressive criminal.

Anything but screaming or physical violence was on point,i dont get why there is such a surprise on this, you should be like that naturally but you got brainwashed by society ?‍♂️

Edited by NoSelfSelf

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

It's true but your experiences will be invalidated. The more amoral you are as a man the better you do with ALL women not just damaged supposedly bad, low quality women as is the usual retort to your observation.

3 minutes ago, Tenebroso said:

It's true but your experiences will be invalidated. The more amoral you are as a man the better you do with ALL women not just damaged supposedly bad, low quality women as is the usual retort to your observation.

What is your reason for believing this?

50 minutes ago, Spiral said:

Why are you nice and considerate?

Mostly because I want to follow the law. I fear being arrested as I have been locked up in the psych ward several times.

20 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Anything but screaming or physical violence was on point,i dont get why there is such a surprise on this, you should be like that naturally but you got brainwashed by society ?‍♂️

I did get brainwashed.

43 minutes ago, something_else said:

Women are generally attracted to men who lead, men who know what they want, and men who aren't pushovers. You don't need to be a psychopathic violent criminal in order to have these traits.

Being nice/considerate superficially in order to get sex as a reward is repulsive to women because it shows a lack of authenticity, lack of confidence and lack of strength. She intuitively knows that you will stop being nice to her once you get what you want.

Genuine niceness is actually very attractive to women if it's paired with stability, confidence, strength, humour and other masculine traits.

If you are struggling with women you should try developing those traits. Move towards becoming a stable, confident and interesting man rather than becoming a violent and aggressive criminal.

I believe my niceness is authentic. I have had girls where I could just relax and be myself and have fun.

10 minutes ago, something_else said:

What is your reason for believing this?

A lot of women genuinely are attracted to psychopaths. They are attracted to guys who have no regard for anything but themselves. At least at the beginning.

25 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

I also got conditioned by my family to be "nice"

My dad always would say just be "nice and polite" 

Oh how wrong he is.

@The Redeemer Being nice=losing at life

Self absorbed=winning at life

and ofcourse its not black and white...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

Now fight.

23 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

@The Redeemer Being nice=losing at life

Self absorbed=winning at life

and ofcourse its not black and white...

So ass backwards 

Being self-absorbed feels like a dirty high.

Edited by The Redeemer

@The Redeemer Its easy if you focused on others then you will make their wants,their prefrences,their thinking above your own,which means you will try to be as nice as possible so then because you are not self absorbed, be dependable on all psychological needs like approval,self image,self worth etc. While when you are self absorbed you gonna make your own psychological needs met and then being in superior position to dont care about others since you have it from yourself.Not being needy not being spineless because you need something from others...

Keep in mind most self absorbed people are fakes that use it like a shield to not get hurt and im not talking about that...

It's you.

Now fight.

@The Redeemer Have you noticed that all your posts about dating and women are constantly blaming them?

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

25 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

@The Redeemer Have you noticed that all your posts about dating and women are constantly blaming them?

Because they contribute to the problem. It isn't all one-sided.

You should be glad women like your authentic self ❤️ must be hard to be nice when you’re monster inside ?