StarStruck

Andrew Tate to donate $25 million this year

138 posts in this topic

This is from an article about what was seized by DIICOT when the brothers were arrested. Basically amounts to £10 mill mostly in the car collection, but also crypto, properties, watches and other luxury goods. It is possible he has some money hidden somewhere, but it still wouldn't make sense him donating 25 mill as if he's only claiming he earns a certain amount, donating 25 mill would definitely raise some eyebrows from the authorities. 

"The DIICOT indictment suggests his fortune is much smaller, however.

According to the source quoted by The Sun Online: 'The biggest assets of Tate brothers are their cars - which are estimated to be around £8 million.

'Their houses and lands are also estimated at more than £2 million,' they added.

'As for their account,' the source told the publication, 'further investigations are to be made, as there is also another file on their names for money laundering, a file which is far from being ended.'

The assets listed in the indictment include: '15 lands and buildings located within the [Romanian regions] of Ilfov, Prahova and Braşov, 15 luxury cars, 14 luxury watches, 2 ingots and a medal, the social shares owned within 4 commercial companies.'

It said the shares within four commercial companies were in different currencies, in the amounts of 86,580 Romanian lei (£15,000), 52,650 euros (£45,000), 17,430 US dollars (£13,500) and 10,370 British pounds - a total of around £84,000."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12215109/amp/Andrew-Tates-10million-fortune-seized-Romanian-cops.html

Edited by Consept

@Consept

3 minutes ago, Consept said:

This is from an article about what was seized by DIICOT when the brothers were arrested. Basically amounts to £10 mill mostly in the car collection, but also crypto, properties, watches and other luxury goods. It is possible he has some money hidden somewhere, but it still wouldn't make sense him donating 25 mill as if he's only claiming he earns a certain amount, donating 25 mill would definitely raise some eyebrows from the authorities. 

"The DIICOT indictment suggests his fortune is much smaller, however.

According to the source quoted by The Sun Online: 'The biggest assets of Tate brothers are their cars - which are estimated to be around £8 million.

'Their houses and lands are also estimated at more than £2 million,' they added.

'As for their account,' the source told the publication, 'further investigations are to be made, as there is also another file on their names for money laundering, a file which is far from being ended.'

The assets listed in the indictment include: '15 lands and buildings located within the [Romanian regions] of Ilfov, Prahova and Braşov, 15 luxury cars, 14 luxury watches, 2 ingots and a medal, the social shares owned within 4 commercial companies.'

It said the shares within four commercial companies were in different currencies, in the amounts of 86,580 Romanian lei (£15,000), 52,650 euros (£45,000), 17,430 US dollars (£13,500) and 10,370 British pounds - a total of around £84,000."

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-12215109/amp/Andrew-Tates-10million-fortune-seized-Romanian-cops.html

Not only that, but out of left field claiming to donate 25 mil in the future, raises more questions and may be used to justify further investigations on Andrew Tate in the future, see where he may hide offshore accounts or further fraud and maybe money laundering. For a chess player he sure sucks at thinking forward into the future.

9 hours ago, something_else said:

Fair. Though the expenses of running a business have a tendency to add up quite quick, even the smaller ones. I suspect paying his tutors is probably his biggest expense. They are all multi-millionaires in their respective fields and are not going to work for him for cheap. I'd imagine he probably also spent a significant amount on marketing.

If they were generating $4m at peak, and keeping even $3m of that, which is very high, that would mean they're donating over 2/3 of a year worth of profits if they donated $25m. For someone like Tate, that seems extremely unlikely.

I think you are prob right that they have more than $25m. What I think is unlikely is that he has so much more that he can afford to donate $25m.

I also would add that faking something like discord numbers or whatever is not that hard, if that's how you calculated the number of members inside his course to get to $4M. Certainly, if you look at how frequently he talks BS it doesn't seem beyond him to do that.

I think that's fair. While I can consider the possibility, I don't think the discord members were fake. Aside from seeing all those members online, the discord did seem very active. Keeping in mind his absolute cult following which was already a cult following even before he blew up into the mainstream, paired with the fact that the discord was only 50 bucks which is very cheap tbh, I can totally see how membership got so high.

I do believe he's gotten very religious as many late stage reds and oranges tend to do and such people tend to donate having either awoken compassion or love or genuine philanthropy, or as "buying their way into heaven" so to speak. Could he have lied about the exact donation numbers? Absolutely. Or he's truly still a complete pathologically lying narcissistic sociopath putting on a huge act. It's possible.

Edited by Display_Name

1 hour ago, Consept said:

Physical assets yeah. But the real money will be spread offshore in banks around the world.

1 hour ago, Display_Name said:

Physical assets yeah. But the real money will be spread offshore in banks around the world.

Tbf that is speculation, of course its possible but it also wouldnt surprise me if the total of his assets was what was seized. Also if it is offshore its pretty much useless as if he tries to extract anything the cops will be onto him, either way even if he had the 25 mill which is unlikely theres very little chance that he would be able to access and donate it even if he wanted to, which i dont think he really wants to. All of this is just an attempt to clean up his image 

To have $25M in cash he would have had to make $50M and pay taxes on it.

Call it a hunch but I don't expect this jackass paid $25M in taxes. So that's another serious crime right there.

If Tate made as much money as you guys claim, his biggest crime of all may be tax evasion. He could have easily stolen $10M to $50M in taxes.

It would be interesting to know what the Romanian sentences are for such big tax evasion.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Buck Edwards Haha! That's brilliant. But don't give him any ideas.

Edited by Leo Gura

17 hours ago, something_else said:

Even if it was bringing in 4M per month, you also have to remember that was revenue and not net profit, and that was also at its peak. Out of that 4M per month, he has to pay for

• His 10+ multimillionaire tutors, who won't work for cheap
  • Marketing
  • Developers
  • Servers
  • Any other staff
  • Tax

Among other things. And then split whatever net profit is left with his brother 50/50, and then pay more tax on top of that in personal income tax. So even if it was truthfully generating 4M in revenue, which is a big if, he still would not actually receive as much of that money as you would think.

Maybe $1M per month at a push? It's a lot, but not so much that he can afford to throw away $25m.

I'm pretty sure you can add tax evasion to his list of crimes lol. I doubt he pays taxes honesty.

Edited by Razard86

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Buck Edwards

6 hours ago, Buck Edwards said:

Currently, Tate is flooding the market with his newly launched fragrance. It's called LIES By Tate. Have a look. 

The fragrance alone is bringing Tate $10m a month. Just imagine. 

Ha1fha96qC45.jpg?o=1

(don't come after me, it's fake news, chill). 

Nothing new here. In the streamer world, in onlyfans, some stream girls sell perfume bath water. Another reason why I hate and cringe at the internet culture nowadays.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 hours ago, Razard86 said:

I'm pretty sure you can add tax evasion to his list of crimes lol. I doubt he pays taxes honesty.

I agree.

But to donate $25m he'd actually have to have paid a significant amount of tax because otherwise the government sees him donate this money and starts to ask where it came from and if he paid tax on it.

Edited by something_else

6 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

@Leo Gura tax avasion isn't a serious crime in the eu. I have found examples of 7-8 years ago. If they haven't tightened the law recently an offender gets 1-5 years in prison in romania and/or a fine.

Example:https://balkaninsight.com/2014/08/25/romania-jails-businessman-for-tax-evasion/

Are US citizens required to file taxes even if they live abroad? The Tate bros do hold US passports are still US citizens. 

I am not clear on this, but I still they need to file their taxes in the US.

It would be wild if uncle Sam comes for his pound of his flesh after Tate is done with his sentence for human trafficking. 

@Bobby_2021

3 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Are US citizens required to file taxes even if they live abroad? The Tate bros do hold US passports are still US citizens. 

I am not clear on this, but I still they need to file their taxes in the US.

It would be wild if uncle Sam comes for his pound of his flesh after Tate is done with his sentence for human trafficking. 

Depends on how long the human trafficking sentencing is. I assume they'll need to send him to the USA to be tried for more tax evasions?

5 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

Are US citizens required to file taxes even if they live abroad?

Yes

Anyone here who is defending Andrew Tate should be ashamed of themselves. I have a girl friend who was in a cult and it damaged her severely.

You have no idea what it’s like to be abused in a cult, so you should not be defending such atrocities with your pride and ignorance. 

The silver lining is she’s in a much better place and she’s more mature than Andrew Tate will ever be.

Edited by Yimpa

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

19 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Anyone here who is defending Andrew Tate should be ashamed of themselves. I have a girl friend who was in a cult and it damaged her severely.

You have no idea what it’s like to be abused in a cult, so you should not be defending such atrocities with your pride and ignorance. 

The silver lining is she’s in a much better place and she’s more mature than Andrew Tate will ever be.

Thanks for sharing 

@Yimpa

16 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Agreed, it just goes to show how powerful charisma and manipulation can be, when someone's inside of a person's head already. That's ideology.

In my opinion, because of Tate’s talking smack and becoming influential with young men for it, somone way higher than our pay grade decided to take him out. 

It’s interesting that the Buddhists made “right speech” as one of the steps of the Noble Eightfold Path.  They considered skillful speech as that important to living a good life and avoiding bad karma. 

Tate has definitely changed his speech, displaying his charities on his Twitter account and talking about how to be a good father.   This is probably the best thing he could be doing now, and perhaps was suggested by his advisors.  Or maybe he does take Islam seriously, which has similar rules. 

I believe that webcam businesses are unethical, because they use manipulation techniques to clean out a man’s bank account.   But they aren’t illegal in the United States and most other Western countries.   There are also an infinite variety of other legal ways that are just as unethical.  This is why gambling use to be considered something that should be made illegal.   

If the Tates are really sincere about helping young men, I would like to see them come out against the webcam business and expose all the manipulative techniques so that men are aware.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

It's cause young men think with their dicks. It's dick bias.

Edited by Leo Gura