SQAAD

I Get Annoyed At Less Developed People

17 posts in this topic

There is an obese greek mother who has 3 children and uploads content on YouTube. 

I stumbled on her content few months ago, and I was watching it mainly for curiosity/understanding & entertainment reasons. 

For example, it was interesting to watch her reactions, when other people negatively criticized her for feeding her children a lot of junk food..

One of her responses was that the children will eventually get bored of this junk food as they grow older........ & also she doesn't want her children to be jealous of other kids at school who are eating junk food............ 

Anyways today I saw that she was live streaming and I entered the stream. 

I asked her 2 simple questions and I got two extremely low consciousness responses... 

1st question was if she believed in God. Her response was "what kind of question is this?? Of course yes".... 

2nd question was what did she believe happens when people die. Her response was "what kinda of question is this? they die. " 

.......... These two extremely bad responses made me realize more how underdeveloped most people are. 

My problem is that I expect everyone to be as developed as myself (I do not claim to be super developed either, I guess I am the high end of conventional stage). 

Many people do not seem to care at all about metaphysical questions... And they react badly when you ask them such questions.. They are super quick to dismiss you for some reason.. 

I got annoyed by these stupid replies and I don't understand why she replied with this manner. 

Maybe someone can enlighten me. 

Edited by SQAAD

Most people live like half animals. Welcome to Earth.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Since they are a reflection of ourselves, you should consider why does it bother you really? Aren’t you accepting something about yourself? Even when I encounter “low conscious” people, I accept them, we all dealing with our stuff, traumas, etc. So a lot of compassion is needed. 

13 minutes ago, Juan said:

Since they are a reflection of ourselves, you should consider why does it bother you really? Aren’t you accepting something about yourself? Even when I encounter “low conscious” people, I accept them, we all dealing with our stuff, traumas, etc. So a lot of compassion is needed. 

Spot on.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

You are also an animal, totally.
You just have bigger iq than some people, but the nature of the thing is basically the same. 

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Leo Gura

1 hour ago, Leo Gura said:

Lol ?

Yes I find this to be more and more true every day. 

Why do some people are quick to dismiss you when you ask them some metaphysical questions? 

Edited by SQAAD

@Juan

43 minutes ago, Juan said:

Yes i agree. I try to be compassionate and understanding as much as possible. 

But I think it is inevitable that we are gonna get hurt emotionally to some degree by the stupidity of others. 

It bothers me mainly because I do not understand why some people behave the way they do.. 

Edited by SQAAD

2 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

Considering people are animals, that's not a surprise.

Glory to Israel

It's probably your shadow. There's a shadow work book on leos booklist , and it talks about one technique to find your shadow aspect is to look at things that

- 'annoy' you

- things that you judge 

Then you can integrate it 

Edited by Jacob Morres

Let them be.

Part of getting to higher stages is to understand and tolerate the previous stages.

@SQAAD @Leo Gura some willingly choose to be ignorant... some don't know better... the process is called evolution... transcending evolution into higher consciousness is called enlightenment. We might all experience different degrees of enlightenment or incorporation of enlightenment into our lives... but this for sure arrives at a deep concern for the world at some point, particularly humans; perhaps because we are humans, or because we see the elevated level of consequence we impose upon the world and each other. Whatever it is, it arrives at a decision at some point, and it's quite simple. Not easy, but simple, and may arrive in a variety of degrees or forms: Be better, or not. Harbor hate and negativity, or not. Do what you can to improve the status quo and inspire others, or not. Etc.

Edited by EmergentUniverse
#longlivethetypo

15 hours ago, SQAAD said:

I asked her 2 simple questions and I got two extremely low consciousness responses... 

1st question was if she believed in God. Her response was "what kind of question is this?? Of course yes".... 

2nd question was what did she believe happens when people die. Her response was "what kinda of question is this? they die. " 

.......... These two extremely bad responses made me realize more how underdeveloped most people are. 

To be fair to her, these responses are not that bad.

You really need to see low consciousness people who live in close connection to the jungle to see how much underdeveloped they can be. This mother isn't that bad.

1. She didn't make up some bullshit about death. 

2. She believed in God.

That's totally fine.

Feeding junk foods to kids is such a bad habit, but again she is in a culture that does that. 

@Bobby_2021

5 minutes ago, Bobby_2021 said:

To be fair to her, these responses are not that bad.

You really need to see low consciousness people who live in close connection to the jungle to see how much underdeveloped they can be. This mother isn't that bad.

1. She didn't make up some bullshit about death. 

2. She believed in God.

That's totally fine.

Feeding junk foods to kids is such a bad habit, but again she is in a culture that does that. 

Her response about death was bs. She didn't even respond to my question. 

1 minute ago, SQAAD said:

@Bobby_2021

Her response about death was bs. She didn't even respond to my question. 

She didn't respond because she doesn't know. She implicitly admitted that she doesn't know. That's pretty admirable. 

Making up crap about death is what most people do.

____

You cannot judge people's development by their verbal responses. You should look at their behaviours, impulses, actions, world views and abilities. That's a much better scale for assessing their development. That's why I harshly judged her for feeding junk food to kids. That's much worse than believing in God. 

Verbal responses are at best some vague pointers. You cannot really judge much from a few answers.

I have met some real animals today. This mother would look like an angel compared to them.

@Bobby_2021

9 hours ago, Bobby_2021 said:

She didn't respond because she doesn't know. She implicitly admitted that she doesn't know. That's pretty admirable. 

Making up crap about death is what most people do.

____

You cannot judge people's development by their verbal responses. You should look at their behaviours, impulses, actions, world views and abilities. That's a much better scale for assessing their development. That's why I harshly judged her for feeding junk food to kids. That's much worse than believing in God. 

Verbal responses are at best some vague pointers. You cannot really judge much from a few answers.

I have met some real animals today. This mother would look like an angel compared to them.

I don't agree. Her mind probably didn't even go that far to conclude that she doesn't know. 

She dismissed the question and gave a quick nonsensical response. She didn't even think for 1 second what I asked her. That would take too much effort for her. 

You can definitely tell someones development by the responses he/she gives you. 

There is always a level above, where the lower levels don't make sense. 

However, one day, you realize that anything and everything has something to do with you. Then, you will love them as you love yourself. Of course, that isn't an invitation to agree with the BS! LOL

What you resist, persists and less of you exists. There is a part of you that never leaves. You are not in; you have never been. You know. You put it there and time stretches. 

On 8/25/2023 at 1:57 PM, SQAAD said:

There is an obese greek mother who has 3 children and uploads content on YouTube. 

This is the perfect setup for a standup routine xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI