Bufo Alvarius

Salvia ain't no joke - Crazy Salvia trip report.

36 posts in this topic

TLDR: This guy smoked salvia and got transported to live another man's life for 30 years. At the end of his alternate life, he eventually found a box with a pipe and some salvia left. Upon smoking the salvia, he woke back up in his current life as a 19 year old.

I dont believe that. When he make such a claim, then he should write a book what happened in this Alternate life. If he can remember 30 years he should have now a lot of experience and learned some skills. 

If he worked as a Programmer for example in this Alternate life he would have 20 years of work experience there and would be now a Senior Programmer in this World without writing any code before the trip. Do you see how absurd that is? 

In 30 years what books did he read, what movies he watched, which games did he played? Where did he travel, which Restaurants did he tried out? He doesnt talk about that in Detail. He jups directly to "so about 30 years later I was an old man". Dude.. What happened in this 30 years if you really lived 30 years there?? No answer to this. 

So I dont belive this trip report. He maybe had just a few minutes there in this other life, time feeling was distorted, and if he come back to this World his mind construct a story about it to rationalize this experience. Sound cool but there is just delusion behind this

Edited by OBEler

I have to try salvia.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

Reminds me of the (half) joke... the moment you die, you will probably wake up in an alien body holding a water bong in your hands, surrounded by a bunch of alien buddies who all stare at you and ask you "dude, how was it?"

Why so serious?

This shows us that reality is imaginary. These things can really happen and you can find similiar reports about that for many other psychedelics across the internet.

These things might be rare and I don't know how they are triggert or of it's many factors together that produce these experiences but I have heard lots of stories from friends who spent the equivalent of years in other lives and/or dimensions.

This also  can happen more commonly in smaller ways like short moments like experiencing the last minutes of other lives and dying. 

Similiar things also happened to me on shrooms and lsd where I lived years in an body knowing that I'm god and leaving it after a while and then looking at the watch and seeing only a few minutes have past. A friends of mine also has experiences a similiar thing on salvia and has ptsd from it. 

However, I think to experience this via salvia has a completely different vibe altogether and turns this experience into hell.

The problem is though that these lives can't really be compressed into your long term memory in this body, so you lose most of the memories and experiences and muscle memory. it is obviously also very traumatizing.

The good thing is though that you will also forget most of it and hence can live life normally again.

Edited by Starlight321

This brings to mind accounts of individuals who have experienced lucid dreams that seemingly lasted an entire year. In a way, I like to think that these dreams can genuinely create the sensation of a year having passed. Yet, in reality, the dreamers have only undergone REM sleep for approximately an hour and a half. The dreams they experienced can be likened to a well-crafted movie that portrays events spanning a year. If executed skillfully, with a well-designed plot and storyline, the movie can indeed evoke the feeling that a substantial amount of time has elapsed

@Starlight321 can you elaborate? Can you remember what body it was, if it was your previous life you remembered and experienced or in the future? What can you recall doing things for years in another body? Also Details like celebrating birthday or buying things at a store etc

3 hours ago, Starlight321 said:

Similiar things also happened to me on shrooms and lsd where I lived years in an body knowing that I'm god and leaving it after a while and then looking at the watch and seeing only a few minutes have past. A friends of mine also has experiences a similiar thing on salvia and has ptsd from it. 

Can you elaborate on this?

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

If he worked as a Programmer for example in this Alternate life he would have 20 years of work experience there and would be now a Senior Programmer in this World without writing any code before the trip. Do you see how absurd that is? 

It doesn't follow that he can transfer that into this life. Even memory doesn't have to transfer. Psychedelics states can be so radical that they do not store well in human memory.

What you gotta keep in mind is that time is imaginary, so this idea of "did he REALLY spend 30 years there?" is not a very good one because those 30 years are not some objective fact, they are a dream within consciousness. So yeah, on salvia you could dream some crazy stuff, like spending 30 years in another life. That's not a mistake, that's how consciousness works at the deepest levels. The whole point of taking salvia is to erase the distinction between 30 years being objectively real vs imaginary. If you take enough psychedelics that distinction will disappear because it is dreamed up by consciousness in the first place.

So this trip report could be accurate from his POV.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

1 minute ago, Jannes said:

@Leo Gura So does this add 30 years of life on his life span on an actual level?

That's not a good way to frame it.

You're sorta trying to impose a materialistic framing on the whole situation, which then makes it seem more absurd than it actually is.

Edited by Leo Gura

I mean, you are all imagining that you lived whatever years of your life right now. You're not experiencing 10, 20, 30 years right now. That's impossible. You're just experiencing this moment. So the trip makes sense metaphysically.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

@Leo Gura So many spiritual teachers are saying that you are a soul in a human body. The body is a vessel and so on.

What do you think about these claims countless teachers are talking about? What is your thoughts since you have had awakenings with 5meo and al-lad.

Is it a waste of time to think in those lines?

Edited by D2sage

8 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

That's not a good way to frame it.

You're sorta trying to impose a materialistic framing on the whole situation, which then makes it seem more absurd than it actually is.

Oh I see. But I think there is even value in contextualizing it in this absurd way otherwise the gravity and also the ethical consequences of such experienced aren't properly put on the point. 

So:

I always interpreted time in how much you experienced. If you experienced a lot you experienced more time in your life. On the other hand if you have a very dull experience of life that still gives you unique states of consciousness. If you work at the same supermarket for 30 years it will feel very unique. A person who worked there for 20 years won't quite know how that feels like. So in that sense everything arranges itself back. Some states of consciousness are more pricy time wise. A person who spent 30 years of their adult life traveling the world, doing a different job every year, being an astronaut and having kids and whatever will have experienced the same amount of time as a person who spent 30 years of their life doing the same job and living by themself in an apartment playing video games, because the unique sense of folornness and apathy this person might experienced had a high price money wise while the other persons experiences each had a low cost money wise. Thats how I see it on a sober level. So it makes sense I think to speak of time on this level. 

But what if on a psychedelic state and that's what I wanna know if that's possible you actually experience the unique state of consciousness of how it actually feels like to work in a store for 30 years?

Then there is no way that this arranges itself back, that person straight up experienced 30 years more. 

Edited by Jannes

Did he get himself helath insurance, tho? 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

@LSD-Rumi Holly shit if i wake up right now from this salvia trip ill never be able to recover. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

It's been 4 years since this happened I have only faint memories of it. But after the experiemce I would give my best friend long voicemails were I desribed it. If I hadn't these I wouldn't belief it either. 

In one life I was a muslim in the middle ages and had a huge family.  I was keeping an eye on a goat herd every day with my family nearby. Religion played also a big role in it like preying 5 times a day and fasting on ramadan. I was living near a poor remote village where the people would trade things and favors and  rather seldom actually sell and buy stuff like knifes and tools and cheese and wool. 

The next one was were I was a chinese student with parents pressing me to study hard and they were also working hard to support me and we were living in a cheap and overcrowded chinese high rise building neighborhood. 

Another one I was in the failing body of an old noble man in the 18th century who was in his last week of his live during winter with servants and I knew I was going to die soon of old age. My family didn't visit me and I was grumpy and the whole time I was in my personal quaters looking out the window and from time to time revisiting my personal items and cherrishing the good memories of love and hating the bad ones. I was trying to hold onto these things and the status a d money but there are things money cannot buy and you cannot keep it either. Every day my body grew colder and weaker until I finaly died at one night.

Keep in mind that these were imaginary lives and in between I was in another dimensionsion where time and space was formed like a clockwork that would go round and round and every time I went out of each life I was realizing it was just a dream and went to a meta space/dimension of of eternal completeness. After eternity I went back to another life until I came back here. 

This was just one occasion. it can well be rationalized that this experiences had roots in this life since many themes clearly seem to have come from prior experiences like having a muslim stepfather and at that time a chinese room mate and other info I have picked up. So I wouldn't use the notion of prior lives. Rather I would say that it's all imaginary, even this live and there is always something to learn and grow. 

This happened 2 or 3 times on about 400microgramm 1p lsd and another time something similiar on 4g shrooms.

on shrooms I was conscious of being god the whole time and there were times where time was extremely exalerated to key moments. after a while it really sucked being in a teenage body and being so aware and I was begging to forget until I snapped out of it.

these experiences were earth shattering at that time and it was also extreme mind fuck exhausting afterwards because you come back and know what happened and think everytime that you is impossible to forget but as soon as your normal mind starts running again with its own memories you forget the most of it within half an hour.

After that I haven't had the urge to do such high dosis again and stuck mostly around 100microgram and only 1g shrooms because that was enough for me to break through on a more humane level and do just deconstruction work.

Just now, Leo Gura said:

It doesn't follow that he can transfer that into this life. Even memory doesn't have to transfer. Psychedelics states can be so radical that they do not store well in human memory.

What you gotta keep in mind is that time is imaginary, so this idea of "did he REALLY spend 30 years there?" is not a very good one because those 30 years are not some objective fact, they are a dream within consciousness. So yeah, on salvia you could dream some crazy stuff, like spending 30 years in another life. That's not a mistake, that's how consciousness works at the deepest levels. The whole point of taking salvia is to erase the distinction between 30 years being objectively real vs imaginary. If you take enough psychedelics that distinction will disappear because it is dreamed up by consciousness in the first place.

So this trip report could be accurate from his POV.

It really made me think, when you posted, that some truths are just hidden under experience. And it clicked for me. Comprehension is experience and sometimes experience has to take another form to comprehend. And gets lost in experience again.

11 hours ago, D2sage said:

@Leo Gura So many spiritual teachers are saying that you are a soul in a human body. The body is a vessel and so on.

There is no soul. There is only Consciousness. The body is inside of Consciousness, Consciousness is not inside a body.

Another way to frame it is that everything is soul/spirit. In this sense the soul is not in the body, the body is part of soul.

Edited by Leo Gura