Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Where are all my awards

15 posts in this topic

So I created everyone and everything. Where is my recognition, my awards, my wealth.

Where is my oscar for portraying this character so accurately and for being insane the only conscious being who suffers. Method acting or whatever they call it. Im superior to all these baby blood eating pedophiles in Hollywood.

All these companies are "releasing" these products as if it was their own. But it's all mine. Where is my cut of the profits? I'm the CEO of reality (this is what I became once on mushrooms and once on LSD). I should be living like a king but I'm living like a penniless peasant. 

Leo didn't create actualized.org. I did. I just forgot but it's all mine. Who put all that content in Leo's head?

I can already see the replies coming "god doesn't need all that". But god surely needs to depend on others to feed himself and things like that as if that was somehow more noble and honorable.

Gimme a break, there's nobody else alive who has the biggest picture of this creation. I already know all the secrets, all the behind the scenes conspiracies, all the deceptions. I should be ruling the world and everyone should be thankful they even exist. I would rule this world better than the disgusting occult leeches in secret societies. It would be paradise compared to what we have. But no what god actually wants is to be a victim of these parasites, real smart guy that guy god.

But don't worry, it may have not happened in this lifetime but it will happen on some other lifetime. I will rule the world and take back my sovereignty and absolute authority. When we make evil unconscious puppets run it this is what we get, an absolute shitshow.

Where are my awards, i created everyone and everything

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

Sigh.........you don't get it lol.....

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Cause you keep calling your accomplishment trash. Show people how beautiful it is and they will like it and like you for creating it

You keep calling your painting trash people will think its trash. Not only that but they will think less of you for it too

If you can't do it its means you are still asleep and haven't found the creator yet and can keep dreaming of negativity like you are now.

Edited by Hojo

1 hour ago, Jowblob said:

No no no, where are MY awards. I created everyone and everything.

beep boop

19 minutes ago, Hojo said:

Cause you keep calling your accomplishment trash. Show people how beautiful it is and they will like it and like you for creating it

This. You must figure out how to reward yourself. As long as you're waiting for some acknowledgment of your divine nature you haven't actually realized it, because only someone that THINKS they're God would want it to be acknowledged.

Edited by DefinitelyNotARobot

beep boop

16 hours ago, Jowblob said:

patrick-star-sponge-bob-square-pants.gif

As i heard, your rewards have been sent to your address, but they say that you're not home. 

Yeah ,I always thought realizing I'm god would make me special or fulfill all my desires, solve my problems etc. Instead you come back to reality pretty much the same xD.

I like a lot of your posts including your no free will thing, just makes sense man, it's like you become a slave of your creation, you have limited yourself to this human expression, even you don't know why and how and now you need to live it through just to die and start all over again.

At first it was funny, but then I realized you're being serious

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

At first it was funny, but then I realized you're being serious

Yeah, he seems to have some serious mental health problems. These teachings can cause damage to people if they are not emotionally and mentally grounded first. 

Edited by Vibroverse