decentralized

Anyone had sex on 5-MeO-DMT?

20 posts in this topic

I’m really curious what it would be like to have sex on 5-MeO. Obviously, it’s a very powerful hallucinogen and it’s possible that you won’t care about having sex while you’re blasting off, but wouldn’t it be a very unique experience if both sides are on it and both of them know they’re God at that exact moment, and they’re aware that they’re having sex with themselves? Interesting.

In a proper 5-MeO trip, there is only one person there. So no sex, it would just masturbation ?

It just doesn't make sense. You're not gonna want to have sex on it. It's too serious, the duration is too short, and the body load is not right.

I've jerked off on it about a dozen times. It's kinda interesting but it doesn't feel particularly great. Normal jerking off feels more pleasurable. 5-MeO-DMT does not enhance sexual pleasure for me, it makes sexual pleasure feel kinda underwhelming and mechanical.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Never tried it on 5. But as Leo said, it’s a minuscule pleasure compared to what 5 gives. That ecstatic sensation you get for a brief moment when you orgasm, is the sea you are already drowning in on 5meo.

“Life is just a break from an Infinite Orgasm. Prolong your break for as long as you want. Ride that wave. But don’t forget where you're headed.”

48 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It just doesn't make sense. You're not gonna want to have sex on it. It's too serious, the duration is too short, and the body load is not right.

I've jerked off on it about a dozen times. It's kinda interesting but it doesn't feel particularly great. Normal jerking off feels more pleasurable. 5-MeO-DMT does not enhance sexual pleasure for me, it makes sexual pleasure feel kinda underwhelming and mechanical.

The key part is here you are communicating that the high of 5 MEO transcends the sober orgasm. Makes sense obviously but it is rather funny to me. 5 MEO is so pleasurable it make jerking off feel robotic in comparison. This is what death does, it makes the high so high that everything else is underwhelming.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

9 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

the high so high that everything else is underwhelming.

Of course

So what kind of drug can be used if both parties want to have sex with the awareness that they are God? Which drug (or combo) would allow them to feel it as intensely as possible while still being able to enjoy sex?

4 minutes ago, decentralized said:

So what kind of drug can be used if both parties want to have sex with the awareness that they are God? Which drug (or combo) would allow them to feel it as intensely as possible while still being able to enjoy sex?

Ive only dried mushrooms and lsd for sex and its pretty good, but if you take to much again you dont want to have sex. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

4 hours ago, Razard86 said:

The key part is here you are communicating that the high of 5 MEO transcends the sober orgasm. Makes sense obviously but it is rather funny to me. 5 MEO is so pleasurable it make jerking off feel robotic in comparison. This is what death does, it makes the high so high that everything else is underwhelming.

Jerking off seems mechanical even in comparison to the sober states of pleasurable awakening I have personally reached, I can't imagine it comparing to what 5-Meo has to offer.

@Leo Gura I think if you were able to jerk off on it you’re probably also be able to have sex. It might not make sex more pleasurable but wouldn’t having sex on it potentially increase your high, when both of you are aware that you’re having sex with yourself? Or maybe there’s another way to achieve this.

@integral yes acid is absolutely great for sex but I find it’s harder to reach god consciousness on it compared to heavier stuff, I don’t know about mushrooms though. That’s why I asked what it would be like in drugs like 5-MeO

Sex is too cumbersome under any psychedelic.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

I had sex on Ayahuasca about a year ago. Was great. I prefer sex on psychedelics. Mushrooms, Acid, 2CB, GHB, all leads to more connected, deeper love, longer lasting, more animalistic sex, in my opinion. 

I have jerked off on 5-MeO-DMT many times. I enjoyed it a lot, but its hard to come and my heart rate got critically high when I did. Maybe it just felt really intense and I just imagined that my heart was about to explode out of my chest.... Sex I think would be too "complicated" and risky. It could go very badly if your partner does something you don't like or is not compliant. 

4 hours ago, decentralized said:

It might not make sex more pleasurable but wouldn’t having sex on it potentially increase your high, when both of you are aware that you’re having sex with yourself?

There are better chemicals for that purpose.

5-MeO-MIPT, 2C-B, MDMA, LSD, etc.

You'd have to test them out and see what works best for you. It's hard to give you one clear answer.

Edited by Leo Gura

Molly is what you're looking for young traveller

2 hours ago, Sempiternity said:

Mushrooms, Acid, 2CB, GHB, all leads to more

How does GHB feels like?

2 hours ago, MarkKol said:

Molly is what you're looking for young traveller

It is interesting how everyone reacts so differently to psychedelics. I personally never felt the urge to masturbate on molly or have sex. I just felt an overwhelming love for myself and didn't need any additional loving. 

Weed on the other hand can make me horny AF. Acid is nice too. 

7 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

How does GHB feels like?

Lowers inhibitions, you feel high/drunk but completely in control, turns you into a sexual aggressive beast. Just gotta be careful with it. The threshold from too little, to too much is thin. You gotta know your dosing.