Jowblob

All legal drugs lower consciousness, coincidence?

23 posts in this topic

There are many consciousness increasing drugs and most of them are illegal.

But all if not most drugs that are legal and widespread are consciousness decreasing, coincidence? Or is it necessary for us

to dumb ourselves down to be able to do things in a robotic way? For example at work

I remember when i did LSD for the first time, the materialistic brain was shattered and it's like i got more freedom in my being. Also after a recovery period that rewired my brain, anxiety/depression decreased. It's like i gained more power as an individual being.

Are they doing it on purpose or does god want to be unconscious? I would say both

consciousness.png

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

So God can sleep maybe. Maybe easier to control with these substances. I think its done on purpose so you stay sad and scared and reproduce as much as possible so you can be farmed for labour. 

Also tobacco is the only legal highly taxed substance the government dosent allow promotion for and demonizes. 

It was a staple in native american spirituality.

Edited by Hojo

Society needs some sort of drugs, parties are inherent to a well functioning society. Sports, movies, concerts, clubs. We can relieve our rational minds and get in touch with our spirits eventhough many of those, who party in any sense dont even believe in a spirit. And alcohol is the best tool in that sense for our society. Imagine everyone doing psychedelics in a normal club or bar, society will go down hill real quick. In that sense, alcohol is really valuable for society. At the same time an ever increasing amount of people get in touch with psychedelics and I really think, because it's illegal, the right amount of people get in touch with psychedelics. Eventhough the government doesn't know that and the drugdealers do not know that. And every politician that wants to make more drugs legal, will be the right amount, to slowly make humanity more counciouss. Thats how God works, through you and everybody. If everything would be perfect, there would be nothing to do so. And I like doing things 

Are you sure there are no legal drugs that raise consciousness? There's an insane quantity of legal substances. And of course the location of discussion is important. As for example in Spain, essentially all drugs are more or less legal. Whereas in the US nearly all psychedelics are banned. So there we could say that generally it's probably true that there aren't many legal drugs which raise consciousness.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

Psychedelics are illegal because some hippies essentially tried to destroy society with it in the 60s (said in the tone of Nixon, but still has some truth to it).

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Alcohol?

Oh you mean The Elixir Of Simple Mindedness?

Don't say that in a bar they'll look at you sideways.

Just don't say that.

Edited by Rigel

Sailing on the ceiling 

alcohol is legal because it has been consumed chronically since time immemorial. They tried to ban it and it was a disaster. Drugs like cocaine and heroin are prohibited because they are highly addictive. Psychedelics, as stated above, were legal, but were perceived as very dangerous by the hippie movement, events like Manson's, and for representing the counterculture in general. the desire to destroy the established, of a total revolution. they were perceived as dangerous because they really were. now they are not, nobody pays attention to them. Who else ignores them is the general public, hardly anyone is interested in "raising their conscience", if you go around saying that they look at you as if you were an idiot. people are interested in having fun, getting pleasure and polishing their egos.

12 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

alcohol is legal because it has been consumed chronically since time immemorial. They tried to ban it and it was a disaster. Drugs like cocaine and heroin are prohibited because they are highly addictive. Psychedelics, as stated above, were legal, but were perceived as very dangerous by the hippie movement, events like Manson's, and for representing the counterculture in general. the desire to destroy the established, of a total revolution. they were perceived as dangerous because they really were. now they are not, nobody pays attention to them. Who else ignores them is the general public, hardly anyone is interested in "raising their conscience", if you go around saying that they look at you as if you were an idiot. people are interested in having fun, getting pleasure and polishing their egos.

Psychedelics are potentially dangerous for ordinary people.
This is how the government resonates to decide what is going to be banned or not.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

@Jowblob Nicotine is a legal nootropic in most countries.
Ditto for a number of plants.

On 7/28/2023 at 4:38 PM, JuliusCaesar said:

Are you sure there are no legal drugs that raise consciousness?

Ketamine for the mentally ill is legal in the US, if you consider that a psychedelic and if you’re fortunate enough to be able to afford it/have good insurance. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Schizophonia but don't you remeber when they banned them in the 60 cause people were getting too happy and peaceful not too insane. The insanity alcohol causes is just as bad and self destructive. Alcohol is a ticking time bomb.

First you start to have fun then it goes to people only like me when I'm drunk. Then no one likes me so I drink alone to suicide .

People don't need drugs they need a place in their mind that gives them peace. Alcohol does that for a short period of time but is very destructive. Mushroom can do that for you permanently and can't be taxed.

Edited by Hojo

7 hours ago, Hojo said:

@Schizophonia but don't you remeber when they banned them in the 60 cause people were getting too happy and peaceful not too insane. The insanity alcohol causes is just as bad and self destructive. Alcohol is a ticking time bomb.

First you start to have fun then it goes to people only like me when I'm drunk. Then no one likes me so I drink alone to suicide .

People don't need drugs they need a place in their mind that gives them peace. Alcohol does that for a short period of time but is very destructive. Mushroom can do that for you permanently and can't be taxed.

The real question is what will send you to the hospital quickly: one drink too many or one blotter too many.

This is how the government thinks.

On 29/07/2023 at 10:29 PM, 001 said:

Nicotine is the most legal shit ever

It's actually quite light, can serve as a neuroprotective and anxiolithic nootropic.

Not to be confused with cigarettes which also contain MAOIs and other things.

Most legal drugs have no effect on your consciousness.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

11 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I don't agree. I believe I was able to use alcohol and nicotine used in solitude coupled with meditation and intention to generate higher states.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

7 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

I would argue benzodiazepines lowers counsiousness because it shuts down your emotions, lowers your vibration and energysystem. A person, who in a sober state has empathy, could suddenly do all kinds of antisocial behaviour.

It’s legally perscribed, but I dont know if meant over the counter (?)

What do you mean by "consciousness".
There are several types of energy including antagonistic energies which are influenced by certain products.

52 minutes ago, framu said:

I would argue benzodiazepines lowers counsiousness because it shuts down your emotions, lowers your vibration and energysystem. A person, who in a sober state has empathy, could suddenly do all kinds of antisocial behaviour.

It’s legally perscribed, but I dont know if meant over the counter (?)

Benzo can somehow increase awareness by calming you down and "channeling information" if you know what I mean.
Kind of like nicotine and anything that increases acetylcholine.

Ultimately it is above all a question of "type" of consciousness. I'm pretty sure a macaque can be more conscious than some humans, aliens, and no matter how intense at the absolute level.

I do not know if it's clear.

Edited by Schizophonia

9 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

What do you mean by "consciousness".
There are several types of energy including antagonistic energies which are influenced by certain products.

Benzo can somehow increase awareness by calming you down and "channeling information" if you know what I mean.
Kind of like nicotine and anything that increases acetylcholine.

Ultimately it is above all a question of "type" of consciousness. I'm pretty sure a macaque can be more conscious than some humans, aliens, and no matter how intense at the absolute level.

I do not know if it's clear.

Yeah. There are many distinctions like consiousness and self-counsiousness which is a cognitive process. The way I am looking at level of counciousness is the level of flow you have in your energysystem. For example while taking psychedelics and getting ego death, the flow is at 100 and the ego is at 0. The more flow you have, the higher you are to on the spiral - and less you have of a rigid ego. If you take high amounts of benzos, it will tighten the flow, resulting in going down on the spiral. If you are really depressed, you are less aware oF sensations in your body and have less energyflow, resulting in an highly active and straining thought process.

If you walk into a random pharmacy and consume a random bottle of pills, chances are your state of consciousness will not change much.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.