J J

Aliens: confirmed

387 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, BojackHorseman said:

So we're considering aliens are real (which was pretty obvious for me, but I was still taking into consideration the opinion suggesting this was distraction or whatever), but in that case, it doesn't explain why higher ups that hid official informations about aliens for all these years are suddenly deciding to let this guy talk.

If so, what triggered this for them?

They can't keep all this secret forever. Over time, more and more stuff leaks out and now even senators and congresspeople are on the side of disclosure so the dam is about to break.

It's not that higher ups decide to let people talk, it's that those who have the alien craft are not that high up, they are a tangent part of the government that is outside the normal chain of command. So it's not just a simple matter of going up a chain of command, you gotta find the right institutions and people, which is hard because this stuff is so comparmentalized that no one really knows who knows what. But those tangent people also don't have unlimited power to silence people because they are not the top of the chain of command and if they tried to bluntly silence everyone then they would blow their own cover. So the best thing for them to do is to ridicule all the UFO reports to make the whole topic seem ridiculous and insane. Rather than silencing people directly it's better for them to put out misinformation and fake stories to sow doubt and confusion.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

I'll concede it's likely they are monitoring us, but there being crash sites I find hard to swallow.

How could they have the insanely innovative and durable technology it takes to travel LIGHT YEARS across space to get here, and all of a sudden, "oops ship not working anymore."

SMASH xD

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

29 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

It's not that higher ups decide to let people talk, it's that those who have the alien craft are not that high up, they are a tangent part of the government that is outside the normal chain of command.

Ah, I was kind of imagining that sort of reasoning yes, but I basically have no general knowledge, so I didn't knew how this works in the real world, thanks for confirming the idea. Makes more sense now.

Well, I know this is no TV show or movie, but now I'm thrilled again. If this keeps on going this way, there's so many different things that could happen Would aliens help us in some way, or elevate us spiritually? Will everybody accept the help or will half the population consider them dubious and be hostile?

What if there are different types of aliens that don't agree with one another?

Etc...

As long as something, in a way or another, makes us rethink about just being self-destructing sheeps (not saying I'm not one, sadly), this would be nice.

7 minutes ago, Roy said:

I'll concede it's likely they are monitoring us, but there being crash sites I find hard to swallow.

How could they have the insanely innovative and durable technology it takes to travel LIGHT YEARS across space to get here, and all of a sudden, "oops ship not working anymore."

SMASH xD

Well, humans do make long travels and still crash despites how long the technology has existed, right?

But also, there could be another force coming into play we don't know about? Something they just didn't think about and can't solve that causes accidensts?

I'm not a good writer or very imaginative, but you get the ideas.

You know what? I'm putting all my chips all in. Aliens are here. Mark Zuckerberg is one of them and he is an agent sent to create Facebook and catalyze other social medias in society to destabilize our minds and make us divided. In the next 15 years an alien fleet will either annihilate us with a mass contagion, or land and force us into slavery to extract our planets resources.

Either way I vote we kill and dissect Mark Zuckerberg as a precaution xD

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

1 hour ago, Roy said:

SMASH xD

Well the idea is that we shot them down. We have some pretty powerful and fast missiles etc. I'd say we have a fair chance of shooting them down just based on all the footage I've seen.

I don't think anyone is saying they crashed by themselves or their ship malfunctioned.

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, Roy said:

SMASH xD

If you fly 10,000s of times evenually things will go wrong. All tech fails eventually. And there is always the chance of operator error.

You also aren't considering that the military can have ways of shooting them down.

1 hour ago, Joel3102 said:

@Leo Gura what incentive do these departments have to convert it up in the first place? 

This is super advanced technology that can be used for war, power, and money.

And also, normies are likely to freak out if they know aliens are flying around. And it's just not a good look for the military to admit that unknown craft are penetrating their air defenses all the time.

Think about it: if you found a UFO craft you would want to keep it for yourself, not give it up to some general public.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Really cool compilation of UFO videos/clips here:

Almost certainly a few CGI ones in there, and a few light shows reflecting on clouds, but there are a lot of legit clips. 

"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski

2 hours ago, Roy said:

A very popular theory is actually that they are not coming from somewhere lightyears away but actually live right here next to us! that they exist in some other dimensions we cant percive (which is why often ufo reports claim those things pop in and out of our visual field, like they disappear in front of peoples eyes) because they travel somehow through the dimensions. This could also explain why ufos are so interested in our nuclear weapons (a ton of ufo sightings were around nuclear stationed weapons) cause they dont want us to blow the whole planet up, it would destroy them as well. Of course accidents can always happen, which then might leave a craft and the crew behind.

@Roy

7 hours ago, Roy said:

SMASH xD

While I agree that it's a possibility that it could be a malfunctions, happens sometimes, I disagree that that is the higher probability that the UFO at Roswell crashed, in fact there's also the event of the battle of Los Angeles where the military spotted multiple lights in the shy, and thinking that it\'s the Soviet union jet fighters they used artillery to shot them down, so much likely that a artillery shell exploded near the Spacecraft and it crashed like that.

They are designed to travel at light speeds or some kind of space warping travel, but not to withstand a shell bomb impact.

But you never know for sure, plus this is a bizarre video and I'm not surprised anymore:

Edited by Danioover9000

@Leo Gura

When do you predict the illusion will completely brake? When will it penetrate into society that we are in contact with aliens?

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

5 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

If you fly 10,000s of times evenually things will go wrong. All tech fails eventually. And there is always the chance of operator error.

That's how chimps work, not intelligent species, lol.

Edited by Scholar

Glory to Israel

What if our deep desire to travel space is nothing but an ingrained dna memory from where we came from or from where at least some pieces of our dna came from? Today we have the desire to look for another planet able to sustain life and where we can move and adapt either by terraforming it or by geneticaly change our bodies in order to live there?

What if what we aim to do ready was done and we are the remains of the alien life and this visitors are nothing but our very old relatives coming to check how the experience is going? 

We are indeed a very interesting kind of animals here? Adapted to the environment but at same time with very alien behaviors and creating very artificial constructions. 

@Scholar

3 minutes ago, Scholar said:

That's how chimps work, not intelligent species, lol.

@Leo Gura you should start warning users against posting content coming from a sociopath, like this guy above. Nothing personal @Scholar, but DESTINY is a highly manipulative liar which cannot be trusted at all, probably a good study for how to debate and argue, but for truth he's compromised to the 9th degree.

Edited by Danioover9000

7 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

@Leo Gura you should start warning users against posting content coming from a sociopath, like this guy above. Nothing personal

Then we wouldnt be able to post Leo's content xD

Glory to Israel

On 27/07/2023 at 10:45 PM, CARDOZZO said:

How do you think they communicate their thoughts?

Telepathy? Language? Farts?

I ready experienced Telepaty many times in Ayahuasca ceremonies. 

they are more concious than you and can freeze your dream I heard. People claim when they look at them they freeze and cant move. But they arent freezing your body they are freezing your consciousness. And alien abductions are consciousness stealing not body stealing. They are that powerful

@Scholar

56 minutes ago, Scholar said:

Then we wouldnt be able to post Leo's content xD

I'll be more candid here, DESTINY is truly a sociopath that is not worth sharing content here, and @Leo Gura is much better than him. Also, that whole video is skepticism being weaponized by their ego, not true skepticism, so their skepticism is BULLSHIT!

@Hojo

43 minutes ago, Hojo said:

they are more concious than you and can freeze your dream I heard. People claim when they look at them they freeze and cant move. But they arent freezing your body they are freezing your consciousness. And alien abductions are consciousness stealing not body stealing. They are that powerful

Well, technically they can do both apparently. Also, not all aliens are more powerful than humans, some animals aren't as powerful as humans are here.