Holykael

Making sense of god's design

41 posts in this topic

So god puts us here in the world. You awaken to the truth and find out nothing in the world can satisfy you or give you happiness. Isn't this just a cruel joke, why bother creating the world in the first place if it is a complete illusion, utterly disposable and useless, only destined to bring you misery.

Another thing that is also just a cruel and pointless design is duality. You can experience the height of temporary happiness but you'll be hit back with a misery of the same potency. Why bother giving you any happiness in the first place if it comes at a cost. Isn't god loving and good? Why do good things come with a price so that in the end nothing was ever worth it.

I have experienced a satisfying life in certain key years of my life but the misery that I feel now on a daily basis is much worse in potency than the happiness I was ever given. 

In the fleeting moments that you experience beauty like in a song for example, it will vanish with hedonistic adaptation. Why not keep a consistent experience with things.

I think I finally found a job again. So I'll be working the next 20 years to get out of the rat race and then I'll be old, 50, and I'll have money but what can I do as a 50 year old. I'll just live the pointless day to day grind, if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a hold of psychedelics because my family will have died but so what. It isn't worth it at all. 

And there is no easy exit button. God wants me here. I can't easily kill myself without undergoing extreme suffering or risk injury or disability. 

This is a story that will be repeated an infinite amount of times, and there are an infinity of other people that are worse off and going to live their lives too. Why bother with anything at all. Why not stay complete, happy and satisfied forever. Why bother with creation and finiteness. It's so dumb. Nobody fucking likes it. Isn't it extremely selfish of god to create beings only to make them suffer. It doesn't matter that it's just god doing it to itself, I feel like a completely separate being with my own characteristics, like a character that was created. Shouldn't god be responsible for its creation, god is extremely selfish because over the desires of every single fucking character they undergo god's desires instead instead of the characters own fictitious desires. 

It just doesn't make any sense. If the best that the highest possible intelligence can produce is this, then sadly I have to say that intelligence is completely worthless.

You are God!

So ask yourself!@Holykael

(Cause I sure as hell don't know either lol)

Edited by itsadistraction

A belief has nothing to do with your ability to enjoy life, this is a false equivalency. It doesn't matter how much you know about the nature of reality. Your unhappy because you lack the foundation of self-help and started spirituality to early in a emotionally immature years. For example a basic self-help principle is to take 100% responsibility for everything, yet you blame god for your problems.

To take 100% responsibility is deep mature transcendent freedom from anything arising. Its a vital building block to spiritual work. 

21 minutes ago, Holykael said:

I think I finally found a job again. So I'll be working the next 20 years to get out of the rat race and then I'll be old, 50, and I'll have money but what can I do as a 50 year old. I'll just live the pointless day to day grind, if I'm lucky I'll be able to get a hold of psychedelics because my family will have died but so what. It isn't worth it at all. 

Negative unrealistic thought loop. This is basic self-deception where your unaware of how your emotions are spinning up negative stories, where the root of the issue is a lack of emotional maturity. Also its not hard to make money and prosper with any job as long as you dont make foolish financial decisions like have 5 kids and live outside your means.

Everything your saying is routed in a unresolved emotional problem that has nothing to do with god or spirituality. Catch yourself and work on your emotional intelligence. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

3 minutes ago, integral said:

A belief has nothing to do with your ability to enjoy life, this is a false equivalency. It doesn't matter how much you know about the nature of reality. Your unhappy because you lack the foundation of self-help and started spirituality to early in a emotionally immature years. For example a basic self-help principle is to take 100% responsibility for everything, yet you blame god for your problems.

To take 100% responsibility is deep mature transcendent freedom from anything arising. Its a vital building block to spiritual work. 

Negative unrealistic thought loop. This is basic self-deception where your unaware of how your emotions are spinning up negative stories, where the root of the issue is a lack of emotional maturity. Also its not hard to make money and prosper with any job as long as you dont make foolish financial decisions like have 5 kids and live outside your means.

Everything your saying is routed in a unresolved emotional problem that has nothing to do with god or spirituality. Catch yourself and work on your emotional intelligence. 

Taking responsibility for what. This is a predetermined and designed dream, sure in one sense I designed it so I'm responsible but in another sense as this character I had nothing to do with the design, I'm a victim of the whims of god. I'm god but that's not my direct experience, I'm also just this character and it is from that perspective that I'm speaking. It's not my fault that spiritual awakening happened, it was destiny I never asked for it and I wish it had never happened.

@Holykael start a gratitude journal (on here maybe). Find one thing every day that you're genuinely grateful for, big or small.

All stories and explanations are false.

6 minutes ago, Holykael said:

'm a victim of the whims of god

Victim mindset, standard self-help trap. This has nothing to do with the belief of god or spirituality. If you had no awakening you would blame something else for your problems. The content doesn't matter.

8 minutes ago, Holykael said:

Taking responsibility for what.

Thats not what responsibility is about, its about realizing you are the source of all your suffering and taking responsibility to help your self instead of blaming others (god) and spinning up self-pitty dialogues with yourself. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Life is a video game, if there were no challenges it would be boring. 

(Allan Watts and Leo teach this)

Also unless you are in immediate physical pain, all your problems are literally imaginary. 

Edited by itsadistraction

Locked.

Oh, wait, I’m not a moderator xD

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Holykael said:

@HolykaelOh trust me, you can get out of your dream anytime you want. And i've experienced this too. When you choose to get out,  all the suffering/ego/food/water/parents/people/ none will be of use anymore because you will realize you're the only one who were trying to hide.

When i was on mdma, i got a choice to surrender myself to god and quit the dream. (god showed me this by making me extremely thirsty to the point of passing out) I looked around for water, but i didn't see nobody... Just houses, i wanted to ring the door to ask for water but my thoughts told me (it's all god around you, theres no point at this stage). Then i told god, it wasn't my time yet. Before this thirst i was witnessing how everything around me was god, and how these people were playing their roles. 

You're still here is because you're still not ready to surrender to god.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

9 minutes ago, Jowblob said:

i wanted to ring the door to ask for water but my thoughts told me (it's all god around you, theres no point at this stage)

God is also the door and the doorbell :D

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

@Holykael  if you do the work and awaken you will understand that there is more to you than these emotions so they can't possibly overwhelm you. Your being is greater than the emotions so you could never drown in them since they arise in you.

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

When you have a serious awakening, you will realise that you never did leave that place of eternal satisfaction forever. You were just there, still are, as formlessness, imagining all this form, and all the in and outs of your life, whether your ego is happy with them or not. And you’ll laugh your cock off at just how amazing and clever you really are, and what you’ve done to yourself, how you’ve done it. That little ego will realise just how easy it is to trick, that will feel pretty damn dumb, and you’ll love everything about yourself. The cleverness and the dumbness simultaneously 

@Holykael Alright lets see some results now, I want you to get a new gf and post about your progress. Lets go! I know you can do it! 

@Holykael The way I got out of this thinking is by thinking here we go, gods gonna serve me up something new and I have no idea what it is.

Today at the park lmao a little girl said to her father "its to hooooot" with a whining tone of voice and if she was awakened she would of said "why did god create this hot day to make me suffer its so unfaiiiiiiiir" with a whining tone of voice. :D 

Edited by integral

5 minutes ago, jdc7733 said:

@Holykael The way I got out of this thinking is by thinking here we go, gods gonna serve me up something new and I have no idea what it is.

It ought to be a 5-star meal

I resonate way too much with you my fellow brother from another mother… I mean, in the end we’re more than brothers aren’t we? We’re the same being xD

God awakens you can change the dream maybe your whole life until awakening is pre planned because you were working around your algorithms. Now you can see your algorithms and change them by doing something different.

God gives itself rules that it follows on auto pilot. You become conscious you can see these rules in real time and break them. You just haven't tried because you think you can't break them. But thats what awakening is for to see your algorithms and notice you aren't stuck in one direction.

Break your algorithms go do something you are scared of doing.

Edited by Hojo

On 7/25/2023 at 11:24 AM, integral said:

Was with you before you said this. Be careful of your assumptions, life may educate you that survival is not as simple as you think.

Understand you are one bad chain of events from losing everything, and I mean everything. Someone could spread a rumour about you, a new executive could be brought in to clean house, a drunk driver could hit you, your car could malfunction, you could trip down the stairs, not saying this to sound negative but some people had those bad chain of events and would look at what I bolded and tell you to your face your full of it. 

Everyday we have what we need is a blessing. Also inflation alone would destroy your argument.

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

@Razard86 lol ya don't need to tell me I already lived the nightmare. Survival is hard.